I hope Thomas enjoyed his weekend...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from falline. Show falline's posts

He is going to have to get used to them....
    Was there something he missed when he signed with the Pats, or is he just selfish and ignorant.
    We are still in need of a LB to fill his spot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: I hope Thomas enjoyed his weekend...

I'm sure that this had much more to do with other things that the media hasnt reported and not just coming to a meeting 8min late.

If that was the case he would have never made those comments on wednesday.  If he would have just kept his mouth closed then he would have been in the line up being non-productive as usual.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from falline. Show falline's posts

Oh come on man...
    He is (I think) the second or third highest paid player on the team. Brady had a baby the day before and was I am sure up all night and he made it on time. 49 others made it on time.... if you really are a fan of the Pats why would you defend a lack luster effort to get to meetings and practice. If you can't put the effort into that - what kind of effort are you going to put into a game. That said, just look at this effort since he arrived after signing that nice fat contract.
    Have you actually watched how BB has got what the media has called for the last decade a less than superior group of guys to dominate for a decade?
    Your not leaving the table until you finish your koolaid...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from falline. Show falline's posts

In Response to Re: I hope Thomas enjoyed his weekend...:
    In Response to Re: I hope Thomas enjoyed his weekend... : get lost, troll.
    Posted by unclealfie

Has not won anything?
    They are the second winningest team over that time period and since you don't know anything: They went 18 and 1 two years ago and lost the superbowl on (david tyree) a freak catch.

You are telling me to get lost....You already are!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

In Response to I hope Thomas enjoyed his weekend...:
    Posted by falline

Were the Jetsons on TV this weekend?  Hopefully, the game did not interrupt his viewing pleasure.  Perhaps, he can just record the shows, if/when it does?  After all, he can't just blast off and head home during the game...or can he?

Sections
Shortcuts