I just got my tix to the colts pats game on stubhub

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from majust76. Show majust76's posts

I just got my tix to the colts pats game on stubhub

I cant wait until the game, It will be the first time ive been to Gillette. It will be the perfect game to watch the pats get steamrolled by a superior team. Im not a colts fan so im going to wear my Eli shirt with my Tyree helmet catch Hardhat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Re: I just got my tix to the colts pats game on stubhub

"I will wear my Eli shirt with my Tyree helmet catch hardhat".  This is a cry for help.  No one could be this big of a dork. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to I just got my tix to the colts pats game on stubhub:
    I cant wait until the game, It will be the first time ive been to Gillette. It will be the perfect game to watch the pats get steamrolled by a superior team. Im not a colts fan so im going to wear my Eli shirt with my Tyree helmet catch Hardhat.
    Posted by majust76

Hey Troll! YOU better hope it is not snowing during the game...security might not find you until spring.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

It's too bad Gillette isn't like good ol' Foxboro... I hope the people sitting near you don't spill their champagne and wine coolers on you.

I long for the days where we threw snowballs at Raiders fans who were holding up a big sign in the front of Section 111 at the beginning of the Snow Game..... they left at halftime.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from majust76. Show majust76's posts

In Response to Re: I just got my tix to the colts pats game on stubhub:
    In Response to I just got my tix to the colts pats game on stubhub : Hey Troll! YOU better hope it is not snowing during the game...security might not find you until spring.
    Posted by bradleyBliss

sadly that is what the fans are in NE. Its just a game. I have tix to the Giants and even durring philly and dallas games people are civil.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: I just got my tix to the colts pats game on stubhub : sadly that is what the fans are in NE. Its just a game. I have tix to the Giants and even durring philly and dallas games people are civil.
    Posted by majust76
    ..don't sweat it. It's all talk. The only time you wouldn't find your way out is because the crappy road they have leading to the stadium is so bad, you're liable to go off it into the ditch

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Posted by majust76

Why didn't you buy a ticket to the battle of the Goobers. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

The road leading into Foxboro is bad lol I have tickets to this game as well, I cant hit someone at a game or i will lose my tickets but I will definitely have words with any loser who wears a Giants jersey to a Pats game. Colts are going to get smoked.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life
    ...careful there. Words can lead to other things are you could still lose your seats even if you don't start it

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Posted by majust76

Great idea.

Try to get in the front row and stand up a lot, so we can all see you making a fool of yourself, getting a good beat down then thrown out of the stadium with a hot dog stuffed up your azz.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: I just got my tix to the colts pats game on stubhub : Well, I have to agree the road does blow. As for the rest well, let's just say you're off. I don't get beer muscles and I don't scream at fans, I save it for 3rd downs on defense. You did get one thing right though, I will paint my face. As far as the crying, I get upset I don't cry but not nearly as much as you do or will this year. The Jets haven't won anything. They didn't even win the division. The only difference is this year there's actually an expectation for you and the rest of the pitiful NJ fans when you usually go into the year knowing they blow up front.  
    Posted by Sam-Adams
    ...sorry but no crying here. They were lucky to get into the playoffs but made it pretty far...a lot farther than you wanted them to. As for this year, I have no idea how they'll do but I am hoping for a division title but a WC would still be OK. I have no reason not to expect a good season. Are you so confident in a team that is relying on some seasoned veterans as well as a huge crop of rookies/2nd year players?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Posted by majust76

f************** u ****************
     maybe we ll be able to say f***ku soon

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by majust76