i just want to be the 1st to let everyone know that...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Re: i just want to be the 1st to let everyone know that...

Cody Pearcy . . . looks like he can adjust well to the ball and does catch with his hands . . . possible two/three year replacement for Wes as a slot receiver if he can put on 10-15 lbs and keep his speed/quickness.  The question is, will the Pat's have a WR spot to keep him while he learns?  Who does he beat out if they draft him: Stallworth, Branch, Chad, Gonzo, Julian?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Dale Moss . . . maybe a 4th/5th round pick that will need a year or two to transition from basketball (maybe he can fill in for the Celtics in the off season) . . . Pat's would only take a guy like this if they think they can get him to the Practice squad or hide him out on IR for a year.  One thing for sure, with all the receivers on this team they are not going to take both these guys and I don't see either helping them much this coming year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Doug Martin - lost his RB position to DJ Harper and was playing the defensive side of the ball until Harper went down.  Some potental and a good special teams player but the Pat's are not going to use an early round pick for this guy and he is projected to go by the 3rd round.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

If you're right then you can rehash this thread but even though all football players are athletes, not all athletes are football players.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts