I just want to say... I LOVE RANDY MOSS!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

I just want to say... I LOVE RANDY MOSS!!!

Jerry Rice came down on him real hard and now Brad Childress says that Moss "Vommited all of the vikings locker room".  Seems like everyone has a real harsh opion on Randy Moss.  Yea the guy wasn't perfect and may have taken some plays off but I greatly enjoyed his time in New England.  Even at the end when Moss became a little distant I was still sad to see his time in New England come to an end.  I also think Moss has fond feelings for the patriots, as hes expressed them several times even when playing for other teams.  I guess this post has no real point but I thought it was necessary say the I personally loved watching Randy Moss play and think hes a first ballot HOFer in my book.  I hope he goes into the Pats HOF as well. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: I just want to say... I LOVE RANDY MOSS!!!

Yeah, Childress of all people should keep his mouth shut --- Mr. 'I'll drive Brett Favre to the airport and fulfill his every wish and, oh wait, still try and build TEAM chemistry'. Please.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michael02127. Show Michael02127's posts

He's got some personal issues.  Hard to argue though that he wasn't the most naturally gifted reicever to play the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: I just want to say... I LOVE RANDY MOSS!!!:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, Childress of all people should keep his mouth shut --- Mr. 'I'll drive Brett Favre to the airport and fulfill his every wish and, oh wait, still try and build TEAM chemistry'. Please.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Word.

Chilly let Favre bust his team up and show up his coaches long before Randy came along and complained about the food. The next time Brad Childress says anything worth remembering will be the first time. As for Rice, he can say whatever he wants, but it looks to me like Jerry is doing nothing more than pumping himself up by tearing Randy down . . .  reminding everybody how hard he had to work to get where he got. I don't think it's fair to bust Randy's chops for being blessed with incredible natural ability. Maybe it wasn't all about record books and "legacy" for Randy . . .   maybe there's more to the guy than just a football player. He's always going to take heat for all that "I play when I want" business, but I'm guessing the reason a lot of folks want to come down on Randy is because he doesn't pretend not to be what he was: an arrested adolescent playing a child's game for "straight cash, homie."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

I agree, I love Moss, which he would play in NFL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Great player loved what he did hear but in the end it was poor randy always about randy attiude witch I didnt like.He didnt get his way and got traded and then tried kissing the Pats butt hoping to come back and it didnt work,so in the end I dont feel bad for him at all.Rice was right some people work hard for what they got and other strol though life easy cause they got talent and think they can do what they want.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

He deserved every bit of criticism and it is a disappointment when you see a guy become half the man he could have become. That is a disappointement. Had he been the man he should have been the Pats probably would never have gotten him on the team and they did patch him together for a couple seasons so I am a Moss fan. 

I can't say I "love" a selfish guy like Randy who blows up in your face when you need him most. You guys love him but he blew up on us last year and had he been more humble and pushed himself though his issues we may have won that game against the Jets. You all "love" the couple of great catches he makes, but you have to take the whole man into account, and his leaving the Pats midway through the season hurt, and that was all Randy's doing. So, Moss helped us, more than he cost us so I appreciate that, but he did cost us in the end. Don't forget that fan boys. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just want to say... I LOVE RANDY MOSS!!! : Word. Chilly let Favre bust his team up and show up his coaches long before Randy came along and complained about the food. The next time Brad Childress says anything worth remembering will be the first time. As for Rice, he can say whatever he wants, but it looks to me like Jerry is doing nothing more than pumping himself up by tearing Randy down . . .  reminding everybody how hard he had to work to get where he got. I don't think it's fair to bust Randy's chops for being blessed with incredible natural ability. Maybe it wasn't all about record books and "legacy" for Randy . . .   maybe there's more to the guy than just a football player. He's always going to take heat for all that "I play when I want" business, but I'm guessing the reason a lot of folks want to come down on Randy is because he doesn't pretend not to be what he was: an arrested adolescent playing a child's game for "straight cash, homie."
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Also convenient that Rice said what he said just a day or two before ESPN hired him as an analyst. He can say whatever he wants to because he's Jerry Rice but now that ESPN is on his resume, I wouldn't even respect that stuff now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Interestingly, Randy checks out when his coupon book is full.  However, he's the one filling the book..nobody is out to get him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Let's sign Moss, he is still available!!!!!

Sorry, had to do it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Funny, a guy can't even retire and not have people all over his case. 

For my money Randy Moss was a great football player and no one, not even the God of receivers, Jerry Rice can take that away from him. 

As for Childress what can one say?  Lots, starting with LOSER and ending with JERK, in between is ugly, hapless, a follower not a leader, ingnoramus and reptillian eyed schmo...    

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ozfree79. Show ozfree79's posts

We've been graced and blessed with guys like Bruschi on this organization and we're talking about MOSS?

MOSS who???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from murphylo. Show murphylo's posts

I am so tired of hearing Jerry Rice speak about how great he was!  He was a great receiver but also really lucky because look at the team he was on and who threw the ball to him.  How great would he have been if Tampa had drafted in that year?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

His time here in NE was amazing, no doubts about that.An amazing player and a prolific athlete, nuff said.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

murphylo,

Agree with you 100%...I get tired of hearing about his workout regimen when he played...okay he was driven, but I bet a lot of other players were and are, as well.

He got to receive balls from two HOF QB's....

Look at what playing with Brady did for Moss, Welker, and probably Chad this year...great years. If Randy started with the Pats, he would own all of Rice's records.

Jerry is a little too "perfect" for me...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]Let's sign Moss, he is still available!!!!! Sorry, had to do it!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

And he doesn't even need a paycheck!

Straight cash homie.

07, alone, was enough to buy me as a fan for life. He didn't do anything even approaching removing the good will for 23 TDs and all the amazing, highlight reel, never before seen in NE types of plays he put on the field.

Did he quit in 07? No.
    08 when Brady got hurt? No.
    09 When Brady wasn't himself for the beginning of the season? No
    10 when he was in the last year of his contract? No. He became a loud problem, but he didn't quit. And look at his actions once he was dealt, he KNEW he made a terrible decision and it cost him dearly, and he's been trying to remedy it ever since.

I, too, have man-love for Moss.

I mean, really...those shoulders he has on his body, they could carry the weight of the earf.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

He deserved every bit of criticism and it is a disappointment when you see a guy become half the man he could have become. That is a disappointement. Had he been the man he should have been the Pats probably would never have gotten him on the team and they did patch him together for a couple seasons so I am a Moss fan. 

I can't say I "love" a selfish guy like Randy who blows up in your face when you need him most. You guys love him but he blew up on us last year and had he been more humble and pushed himself though his issues we may have won that game against the Jets. You all "love" the couple of great catches he makes, but you have to take the whole man into account, and his leaving the Pats midway through the season hurt, and that was all Randy's doing. So, Moss helped us, more than he cost us so I appreciate that, but he did cost us in the end. Don't forget that fan boys. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just want to say... I LOVE RANDY MOSS!!! : Word. Chilly let Favre bust his team up and show up his coaches long before Randy came along and complained about the food. The next time Brad Childress says anything worth remembering will be the first time. As for Rice, he can say whatever he wants, but it looks to me like Jerry is doing nothing more than pumping himself up by tearing Randy down . . .  reminding everybody how hard he had to work to get where he got. I don't think it's fair to bust Randy's chops for being blessed with incredible natural ability. Maybe it wasn't all about record books and "legacy" for Randy . . .   maybe there's more to the guy than just a football player. He's always going to take heat for all that "I play when I want" business, but I'm guessing the reason a lot of folks want to come down on Randy is because he doesn't pretend not to be what he was: an arrested adolescent playing a child's game for "straight cash, homie."
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Great post P-mike...the gusy may be understood, but to call him lazy is just a joke. I saw the guy workout in offseason while in Minny w./ Carter. He is a hard worker, thats no question and he worked his butt off here in practice and didnt miss a snap for 2 years...until B.B. sat him one or two plays in a game

Jerry is bitter and jealous on top of being an A ss, and this was my favorite guy growing up...now I know he was just a good player.  Randy is a good man and father.  Hands down...football is a game...Jerry needs to get a life!  Everybody doesnt have to do what you did in order to be good.

Sections
Shortcuts