I know, I know, he is too tiny to play OLB in Belichick's system. But... should the Pats draft him anyway?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I know, I know, he is too tiny to play OLB in Belichick's system. But... should the Pats draft him anyway?

His name is Eric Norwood, OLB/DE, S. Carolina.

An Elvis Dummervil type LB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: I know, I know, he is too tiny to play OLB in Belichick's system. But... should the Pats draft him anyway?

Many of us here like him, depends on what round he falls to.  I would take him in the 4th.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

Re: I know, I know, he is too tiny to play OLB in Belichick's system. But... should the Pats draft him anyway?

2nd round pick would get him...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Tas - you mean the puss puss colts team that has kicked your pats as$ 5 of the last 6 times?  That puss puss colts team? 

Not bad when the colts can turn a 6th rounder who isn't all that good into a probowler, huh?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Your asking the wrong people, you need to ask BB. I have offered my help in the WAR room but they never call me back! Yeah like I couldnt pick a team.Yell

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Norwood is a stud LB,high motor and self motivated. He doesn't fit BB's mold as an OLB but he stuff the run next to Mayo. I doubt he'll be selected by the Patriots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I know he's too small, but I mean, this kid is exactly what NE needs on defense. He is hardworking, leader, smart, never gives up on a play. 

I mean, I'm kind of hoping the Pats trade their pick 22 for a RFA (Maybe to Oakland for Morrison and their 2nd round pick (Pick 39)because it doesn't look like anyone worth the pick might be available. I say they go Carrington with their first second round pick, Veldheer with the next, then Norwood and Gerhart to round out the 2s. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

And MVP, you better not be a guy who wants to draft Tebow.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: I know, I know, he is too tiny to play OLB in Belichick's system. But... should the Pats draft him anyway?:
      That puss puss colts team? Posted by underdoggg

you mean the team that choked in the superbowl with the QB that licks oreos. yeah that team the puss puss colts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: I know, I know, he is too tiny to play OLB in Belichick's system. But... should the Pats draft him anyway?:
    In Response to Re: I know, I know, he is too tiny to play OLB in Belichick's system. But... should the Pats draft him anyway? : you mean the team that choked in the superbowl with the QB that licks oreos. yeah that team the puss puss colts
    Posted by kansaspatriot

pwned!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

buddy
    i wouldnt use the word TINY to describe him, hes undersized but in no way tiny (not a midget), plus hes a monster and would be a steal if we could get him with one of our second rounfers

Sections
Shortcuts