I know its a pipe dream, but sources say Larry Fitzgerald is availble

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I know its a pipe dream, but sources say Larry Fitzgerald is availble

What would you give up for him? Is his salary to prohibitive?

A trade for Arizona Cardinals Pro Bowl wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald will be in play this offseason, multiple league executives sources said, in the likely event a deal is not completed before Tuesday's trade deadline.

Fitzgerald's salary-cap number balloons to $18 million next season and the team could save $8 million by trading him.

Arizona and Fitzgerald will either have to agree to a restructured contract or a trade that would allow each side to go its own way, with the wide receiver finishing his career on a franchise that has won more consistently than Arizona.

This season, Fitzgerald, 30, has 32 receptions for 422 yards and four touchdowns (matching his total from 2012), his first with quarterback Carson Palmer. He has battled a left hamstring injury this season.

Last season, in which the Cardinals started four different quarterbacks, he struggled to 71 catches for 798 yards, snapping his streak of seasons with at least 1,000 yards receiving at five.

He is the franchise's all-time leader in several categories, including receptions (796), yards receiving (10,835) and receiving touchdowns (81). 

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9888632/larry-fitzgerald-trade-arizona-cardinals-play-offseason

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: I know its a pipe dream, but sources say Larry Fitzgerald is availble

No dreaming here at all, if he restructures and is available for a first round pick... easy.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Be sweet to get him

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Isn't he almost 30?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

They just lost Vollmer ten minutes ago.  Dount they're going for an offensive player.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

They are getting gashed blown off the ball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Can they stop blowing that stupid foghorn.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

trade for wes welker back

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I wouldn't trade a high pick for anybody right now. They need to stockpile picks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What would you give up for him? Is his salary to prohibitive?

A trade for Arizona Cardinals Pro Bowl wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald will be in play this offseason, multiple league executives sources said, in the likely event a deal is not completed before Tuesday's trade deadline.

Fitzgerald's salary-cap number balloons to $18 million next season and the team could save $8 million by trading him.

Arizona and Fitzgerald will either have to agree to a restructured contract or a trade that would allow each side to go its own way, with the wide receiver finishing his career on a franchise that has won more consistently than Arizona.

This season, Fitzgerald, 30, has 32 receptions for 422 yards and four touchdowns (matching his total from 2012), his first with quarterback Carson Palmer. He has battled a left hamstring injury this season.

Last season, in which the Cardinals started four different quarterbacks, he struggled to 71 catches for 798 yards, snapping his streak of seasons with at least 1,000 yards receiving at five.

He is the franchise's all-time leader in several categories, including receptions (796), yards receiving (10,835) and receiving touchdowns (81). 

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9888632/larry-fitzgerald-trade-arizona-cardinals-play-offseason

[/QUOTE]

Depends on how far he wants to re structure. Larry or another WR need to be bought in to help this misfiring offense. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would trade Brady for Carson Palmer and Fitzgerald. I am not kidding.

[/QUOTE]

Go home troll your not a pats fan

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would trade Brady for Carson Palmer and Fitzgerald. I am not kidding.

[/QUOTE]

you are an idiot. palmer is a grandpa who throws more errand balls than Tom. TB's value could get us Megatron or AP

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I agree witht the folks who say we need help on the DL and OL first.