I know its early but Pats have a Killer Schedule next year....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I know its early but Pats have a Killer Schedule next year....

I put in bold teams that I think could play the Pats tough or are playoff teams this year. Thats 8 tough games! And thats not even counting the AFC East games that are always tough. Wow.

Per Mike Reiss;

Patriots' 2013 opponents at home: Browns, Steelers, Saints, Buccaneers, Broncos, Bills, Dolphins, Jets.

Patriots' 2013 opponents on the road: Ravens, Bengals, Falcons, Panthers, Texans, Bills, Dolphins, Jets.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: I know its early but Pats have a Killer Schedule next year....

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I put in bold teams that I think could play the Pats tough or are playoff teams this year. Thats 8 tough games! And thats not even counting the AFC East games that are always tough. Wow.

Per Mike Reiss;

Patriots' 2013 opponents at home: Browns, Steelers, Saints, Buccaneers, Broncos, Bills, Dolphins, Jets.

Patriots' 2013 opponents on the road: Ravens, Bengals, Falcons, Panthers, Texans, Bills, Dolphins, Jets.

[/QUOTE]

well, they appear to have had easy schedules for the past two years. so, what goes around comes around.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

It just happens. Some dummies like to complain about "X" team having an easy schedule, but they fail to realize that there is a system that determines these things. 

In the Patriots case, I think the fact that the AFC East stinks (besides NE) is why the Patriots always appear to have a somewhat easy schedule. I look forward to next year (after this year of course!) with that tougher schedule, as it should lead to some exciting regular-season games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NotPickinPeyton. Show NotPickinPeyton's posts

[QUOTE]

Per Mike Reiss;

[/QUOTE]

Although this definitely looks to be a tough deal for the next season.... things happen between seasons or in training camp all the time.  For Example... if Shaub and Brees get injured before they paly the Pats then the scedule gets immensely easier.... Peyton Manning was a perrenial visitor to the PATS schedule for years... and he had a good team around him.... Now due to the way the schedule is made it is someone else... also with a quality team.  THINGS can and often do happen...  if they break the PATS way then maybe it lightens up a bit. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Not worried. I think they'll be even better next year, and should still win 12 games at least.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Per Mike Reiss;

[/QUOTE]

well, they appear to have had easy schedules for the past two years. so, what goes around comes around.

[/QUOTE]

Things are not always as they seem.  

Based on current standings:

Projected playoff teams this year (6): Ravens, Broncos, Texans, Colts, Niners, Seahawks

Projected playoff teams next year (5): Ravens, Broncos, Texans, Steelers, Falcons

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It just happens. Some dummies like to complain about "X" team having an easy schedule, but they fail to realize that there is a system that determines these things. 

In the Patriots case, I think the fact that the AFC East stinks (besides NE) is why the Patriots always appear to have a somewhat easy schedule. I look forward to next year (after this year of course!) with that tougher schedule, as it should lead to some exciting regular-season games.

[/QUOTE]

I guess since it's a system....that some "dummies" like to complain about "x" team having a "hard" schedule, "fail" to realize it's a system...blah blah blah

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

Per Mike Reiss;

[/QUOTE]

Some teams on next years schedule that the Pats owe some payback to. Browns, Steelers & Saints. Wow no ponies. Guess the rivalry is over.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

I'm  just focusing on the Texans right now

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

The harder the schedule, the better. You want to be battle tested. Which is why I love the fact we play Houston and San Fran back to back this late in the year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to GadisRKO's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The harder the schedule, the better. You want to be battle tested. Which is why I love the fact we play Houston and San Fran back to back this late in the year.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I like having a couple tough games near the end of the season...keeps the team from getting too comfortable through beating average/weak teams.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I hope Mallett is ready go since that shlub Brady and his 4 INTs hasn't a chance in hell of competing against those teams, unless our D bails his sorry azz out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Per Mike Reiss;

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Projected playoff teams this year (6): Ravens, Broncos, Texans, Colts, Niners, Seahawks

Projected playoff teams next year (5): Ravens, Broncos, Texans, Steelers, Falcons

[/QUOTE]

exactly

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

People who complain have NO CLUE about how NFL scheduling works. Each team in a division plays the exact same opponents except for 2 conference games. The only difference between the Pats (1st place AFC East), Bills, Fins, and Jets is that NE plays Texans (1st place AFC South), and Broncos (1st place AFC West) because they finished first in their divisions. The Bills, Fins and Jets will play the exact same schedule of the NFC South and AFC North divisions. The only difference will be whoever finishes second in the AFC east will play the second place finshers in the AFC South and AFC West - so on down the line. The only difference between a division first place schedule and a last place schedule is only 2 conference games.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Don't think the Steelers or Ravens will be that "tough" next yera. Both teams are old and getting older, and injury prone. They have yet to go through a Patriot type re-tooling. They'll be down for at least a year or two, allowing the Bengals and Browns to catch up to them, somewhat.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

the Pats are a young and improving team. not to worry!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Per Mike Reiss;

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

exactly

[/QUOTE]

Another way to look at it is 2 of pats toughest games next year are @Baltimore and @Atlanta...

This is poor jints schedule next 2 weeks ...