I know you guys hate LT, but...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Re: I know you guys hate LT, but...

Plastics I love S-Jack, but a #1 and two 2's? Are you kidding me, people like you ruin this place for serious disscussion. Theres nothing wrong with "thinking outside the box", and thinking in unconventional term and ways, but thats just stupid. There isnt one player in this league worth a number one and two number two's. Seriously that was dumb!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Yeah, your great LT #56 is well known down here by the Myrtle Beach police!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

" I don't think so Tim"....Better running backs in the draft for less money with less baggage.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The word your looking for when discribing the feeling that Patriots fans have for him is Disdain. I don't think he qualifies for the Hate title that has been reserved for the DB from Houston Bernard Pollard. He has been involved in 2 plays in 2 years where Patriots stars have been injured with the exact same career threatening injuries. Though he didn't make contact with Wes Welker he was the guy that Welker was trying to ellude on the play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I agree with going after Steven Jackson from STL.  The Rams will probably never get rid of him, but heck, I think it's worth a try atleast.  With Jackson - you already know what your getting versus drafting a potential bust from the draft (ex. Maroney?)....we can't draft another bust here - we need to HIT it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Plastics017. Show Plastics017's posts

yeah, I've heard a lot about Chester Taylor, that he's REALLY good actually - its just that no one can see it because he's behind Adrian Petereson, he would be a GREAT pickup!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Bad idea!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeachRooster. Show BeachRooster's posts

I don'y hate the guy I just have no use for him.

Sections
Shortcuts