I like bourbon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: I like bourbon

LOL, be safe

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

HRK, if you find yourself south of the Mason-Dixon line, find a bottle f Rebel Yell and Canda Dry giinger ale, mix 50/50 over ice and stepinto Heaven. If I'm not mistaken it is called a Mr. B. Thats all I know but I believe you will enjoy it! Cheers! KMc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I"m drinking rebel yell right now

YEEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I'm having Coke Classic in a glass bottle. I don't care what anyone says, it tastes SO MUCH better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Ap your the smsart one here. I had a heart attacpk and lift I.m gotnna pay forn this

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

In Response to Re: I like bourbon:
    [QUOTE]I"m drinking rebel yell right now   YEEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]
    I'm stuck with Bud, but gotta work tomorrow so playing it safe. I gotta find a place to get Rebel Yell, is Missouri above or below the M/D line? I can't remember! Live here over 20 years and still can't figure it out, maybe I should stay away from the bourbon!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

IM  an ale drunker myself Saw Adadams HAAAAHA sh!t I can't spelp fer sh!t 
    OK CONSONTRATE we have YeLL here

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Im drinking a Vodka Martini....Shaken, not stirred....Harley Road King you old Hound Dawg Stommper says hello!!!!Yell

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Harley - Care to share exactly which sweet poison you are enjoying?

Wish I had some Woodford or Evan Williams Single Barrel.  I'd join you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Hope you are not working tommorrow for a few days HRK!!!!  LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

REBEL YELL Underdog I gotta say I feel good da da dad dant  You ready for Saturday?  you guys are goona killa the the jetards

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Pocky sh1t haha rockcy fuc Rocky Im off til Mondays got a good diagnosisness lol from the doc today 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Hope you are right Harley. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Good diagnosis from the Doctor.....Great news!
    Enjoy watching football this weekend!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Thanks guys Im fines I home Im mellow Im alive and I'll be watching football this weekend now I'll bid father adude nobodys likes a drunk so I see you all tomorrow

HRK~ not afraid to be me

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Buffalo Trace

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

HRK, nothing like good news from the doc to buoy your spirits and if you'd like to buoy them further a little of the sipping stuff is good for the soul.  I'm an IPA man myself (Dogfish Head to be precise) and Jack Daniels when I'm serious. 

So long as you're safe at home nothing wrong with a little spirited celebration.  Hope the night before was worth the morning after - be well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In Response to I like bourbon:
    [QUOTE]DOCTOR TODAY SAID.....SH!T I'M IN CAPS.. sorry doc today said my vitals (BP heart rate all all that ) is that of an 18 year old, so I thought I would separate I mean celebrate PPFt ha lol by drinking some 18 year old bourbon. .. :^P 3  doublers later  working my foutrh, Good people  Of pat nation I am drunk and I hear by claim by to be the recipient (WOW I spell that right) of own drunkidness ness HRK will live on in inflamly .... they them made me change sh!t to sh!t Because you can;t say SH!T

If your speaking of Elijah Craig 18 year that is the best Bourbon I have ever drank.I always keep a bottle in the Cupboard. I wish I could say the same for my Vitals though.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

UUUGGGHHHH  Morning all little help, maybe some hair of the dog...Nah coffee please

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Buffalo Trace
    Posted by garytx[/QUOTE]

Just tried this.  Well priced, but I expected more based on the hype.

I am seriously not finding anything smoother for the money right now than Jim Beam Black.

If you haven't tried it, you won't be disappointed. Forget that it's Jim Beam.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]I'm having Coke Classic in a glass bottle. I don't care what anyone says, it tastes SO MUCH better.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

No buzz, more calories and more sugar per ounce. 

When you get older, you'll understand the logic behind weighing your options. hehe

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I like bourbon : No buzz, more calories and more sugar per ounce.  When you get older, you'll understand the logic behind weighing your options. hehe
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

I'd respond in detail but I'm about to head to the liquor store. Talk to you later.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

So early? It's 9:54 AM.  Christ, I thought I had an issue.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]UUUGGGHHHH  Morning all little help, maybe some hair of the dog...Nah coffee please

LOL
    Glad you had a good time, Harley.  Have a couple of eggs (protein) some water and then a cold bud. It goes down like a pack of razor blades, but you'll feel better.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

The thought of eggs makes me want to.....you know  thanks for hangedover tip