I like the Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: I like the Patriots

In Response to Re: I like the Patriots:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I like the Patriots : I'm sorry, what? I've read this 50 times and I can't help but feel like I just fell down the rabbit hole in Alice And Wonderland.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

I think you took the bus down the hole. The rabbit was driving.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I like the Patriots : I'm sorry, what? I've read this 50 times and I can't help but feel like I just fell down the rabbit hole in Alice And Wonderland.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

SOrry, failure to make my point.  BB is the driver, players are the passengers.  I don't get to wrapped up in the passengers.   If they are nice, o.k., but mainly, I am on the bus to get to a destination.  It's kind of in the same vein as "cheering for the laundry".  I think BB is the most important piece we have, and as long as he is steering and making the decisions, we will get where we are going.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I feel like the team is a bus.  Passengers get on, passengers get off.  The driver is the one who understands the route, some of the passengers may also, but it's the driver who decides, takes required detours, etc.  If a passenger is unruly or unwilling to pay, they are ejected.  The bus is going to end it's run with whoever decided to pay the price and ride along.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

I would say it's more like BB is the bus driver, we are the passengers and the players are the bus. The offense is the engine, the defense is the brakes, etc.

Sections
Shortcuts