I love Bill Billicheck

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: I love Bill Billicheck

Well, it's pretty clear he can't draft DBs worth a dayam.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

That's being nice about it too. He also isn't a very good in game coach. How many points did they leave out there because of his inept decisions? How many points did they lose by? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Looks like the bandwagon pink helmets are all leaping off today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

Sure, we are bandwagon fans, just thrilled about them giving another game away! If they were a bad team it would be fine, I'd still watch and root for them just the same. When they act like they don't care and give games away then ya, I'm f-----g not happy! Anyone who watched that game that claims to be a Patriots fan should not be happy right now.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

I hate BB-Anybody that thinks he is bigger then the game(Spygate) deserves to lose every game he coaches in ...but hey this is a forum and my opinion counts just as much as the next guys

Spygate was nothing dude, every team in the league was doing the same thing. Why do people ignore guys like Jimmy Johnson when he said he did it his entire coaching career back to college? 

How much did it even help, the Patriots went 18-1 without it. Admit the truth dude, you hate Belichick because he's a great coach and beats the Jets.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to kjfitone's comment:

Sure, we are bandwagon fans, just thrilled about them giving another game away! If they were a bad team it would be fine, I'd still watch and root for them just the same. When they act like they don't care and give games away then ya, I'm f-----g not happy! Anyone who watched that game that claims to be a Patriots fan should not be happy right now.

Anybody like you and Babe who are trying to lay the whole thing on the D while ignoring the 1 for 6 red zone efficiency are either pink hats or 'Brady is cute' fans.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

I hate BB-Anybody that thinks he is bigger then the game(Spygate) deserves to lose every game he coaches in ...but hey this is a forum and my opinion counts just as much as the next guys

Spygate was nothing dude, every team in the league was doing the same thing. Why do people ignore guys like Jimmy Johnson when he said he did it his entire coaching career back to college? 

How much did it even help, the Patriots went 18-1 without it. Admit the truth dude, you hate Belichick because he's a great coach and beats the Jets.

Don't enable the little boy. He's just here to compensate for his 1" manhood. Like any bug if you ignore it it will fly away.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Looks like the bandwagon pink helmets are all leaping off today.

Hi Rusty.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Your opinion means less than nothing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

And yours does? Could you be anymore full of yourself? You're no better than the Jets trolls

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to kjfitone's comment:

That's being nice about it too. He also isn't a very good in game coach. How many points did they leave out there because of his inept decisions? How many points did they lose by? 

They left more than enough points to win the game. It wasn't all on the offense though. The defense played poorly in the last 5 minutes of the game and gave up 14 points I have to spread the blame around to the whole team.

Im upset about this one but there is plenty of time and the Patriots will bounce back and win it all.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

Don't enable the little boy. He's just here to compensate for his 1" manhood. Like any bug if you ignore it it will fly away.

Right I know. Usually I do ignore them and we all know that he won't be here after we whip the jets on Sunday . The spy gate BS got me going.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Well well -What do we have here?? Another pats fan just trying to act like Spygate never happened??Shocker!

Seriously can you imagine if another team got caught cheating against the pats?You people with the horrible accents would never let it go. Therefor I never will and will constantly remind the pats fan base that their beloved team cheated to win.

By backing the pats does that mean you all condone cheating in sports?fair question

Goodell's memo didn't go out to the teams until 2006 genius.

The NFL made the rules. You can't use the NFL as your standard to measure what the Pats did, then ignore their conclusion. They are either the authority on the matter or they aren't.

Don't act like you are on the moral high ground. You're just a phoney who cherry picks what the league determines to push your dishonest agenda.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

And yours does? Could you be anymore full of yourself? You're no better than the Jets trolls

Stow it stooge. Now you're siding with spygate trolls. What a loser.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Making stuff up now? You and the Jets trolls have been backing each other since you started posting here. What do you gain from lying to yourself? Must be something since you do it all the time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Just to correct 1 thing BB didn't draft Brady, but he did draft Wilfork, Gronk, Hern, Mayo, Spikes, Jones, and Hightower

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts