I love Bill Billicheck

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Re: I love Bill Billicheck

In response to patsfan76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

005!!  lol. Only thing in common is none of these won anything the year they were crowned coach of the year. Even B.B. in 2007 after spygate got the award so thats not news to me. You have anything else besides hollow awards?? Do you have a 16-0 banner on your wall too Billicheck bootie Breath?

[/QUOTE]

I hate that 16-0 banner so much. It always makes me think of the Bruins "Adams Division Champion" Banners. Total BS. Take it down, the 16-0 season means nothing without a Super Bowl victory...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bernardo83. Show Bernardo83's posts

You guys are just crazy. This guy is the one who took us to the superbowl last year and we are here complaining, 5 superbowls we have been with him. I cannot imagine if you guys were lions, or browns fans I guess you would just suicide. Pathetic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Well, I'm confused. You luv the guy, but u don't care enuf about him to spell his name correctly?

bill belichick.

and, yes, it was a joke and a rhetorical question.  Certainly, he will end up in HOF. That being said, all of the coaches; including Bill - needs to correct some mistakes.

Quick, it's 3rd and 1 from an opponents 10 yard line, it's raining. What play does one run? What does the Situational Football Bible say to do?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, I'm confused. You luv the guy, but u don't care enuf about him to spell his name correctly?

bill belichick.

and, yes, it was a joke and a rhetorical question.  Certainly, he will end up in HOF. That being said, all of the coaches; including Bill - needs to correct some mistakes.

Quick, it's 3rd and 1 from an opponents 10 yard line, it's raining. What play does one run? What does the Situational Football Bible say to do?

[/QUOTE]

That was one situation where I cannot believe we passed.  That was just dumb.  Hell they could have probably gotten a QB sneak in for a first down.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Once again with the infantile name calling I see. Tsk tsk tsk-it's like having a discussion with a 10 year old.

Banners - i love banners when they mean something like the Yankees with so many and lets not forget the other NY team that has been flying a couple of banners over the last few years thanks to the inept pats-hey I think they went 16 and 0 in the regular season that year but the Giants hung the banner that counted the most....now didn't they?

listen...you can hear a pin drop

[/QUOTE]

Are you seriously claiming to be a Jets fan and celebrating the Giants winning a few SBs.  LMFAO "fans" like you are the reason the Yankees can't even fill their stadium during the playoffs.  Pathetic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to Bernardo83's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You guys are just crazy. This guy is the one who took us to the superbowl last year and we are here complaining, 5 superbowls we have been with him. I cannot imagine if you guys were lions, or browns fans I guess you would just suicide. Pathetic. 

[/QUOTE]

The fans here take it so seriously because of how good this team was in the early 2000's.  They want it all the time. There is nothing wrong with going to 5 Super Bowls, but a lot of people here act like they Patriots are the same team that won 3 in 4 years.

It is not anymore. Since the last Patriots Super Bowl victory, the Giants have won two, the Steelers have won two, the Colts have been to two (and won one), the Saints and Packers each won one.

My complaint are people who want to pretend that a team that has not won a championships in seven years is some how the class of the league over that time and can do no wrong. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.