I love Chris Carter. His thoughts on Brady VS Payton as best QB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

I love Chris Carter. His thoughts on Brady VS Payton as best QB

Today on NFL Live with Chris Berman and company. "Don't even talk to me about Brady vs Manning. As far as I'm concerned no one can come close to Tom Brady" 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: I love Chris Carter. His thoughts on Brady VS Payton as best QB

Cc is one of the biggest patriot haters out there- he does interviews on weei the big show every few weeks and seems like a big jerk

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Is this the same Carter?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Tom 10-3 Peyton. 

And Peyton had the better team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Oh my god. Anyone saying ""I love Cris Carter" should be baned immediately.  He's not only dumb, the day BB dealt Moss, Carter started going after BB.

Been that way since 2010.

BB could have coached a shutout on Sunday night and Carter would still find a way to deflect from BB's genius.

So you admit you think that anyone praising TB is deflecting from BB's genius?

I've been saying that about you for years.

SICK SICK SICK
    What a total nut job

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Oh my god. Anyone saying ""I love Cris Carter" should be baned immediately.  He's not only dumb, the day BB dealt Moss, Carter started going after BB.

BB could have coached a shutout on Sunday night and Carter would still find a way to deflect from BB's genius.

SICK SICK SICK
    What a total nut job

No.

Your reading comprehension is not my problem. I admit that BB can't stop Brady from performing poorly in recent postseasons. That is what I admit.

Can he stop his run D from being one of the NFLs worse?  TWO HUNDRED YARDS TO ONE RB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

Can he stop his run D from being one of the NFLs worse?  TWO HUNDRED YARDS TO ONE RB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

[/QUOTE]

MM even a troll as stupid as you can look at the D played and deduce the gameplan was to give up the rushing yards and play nickel and dime almost all game to takeaway the short passes and middle of the field. Your not only annoying, apparently your stupid.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

Cc is one of the biggest patriot haters out there- he does interviews on weei the big show every few weeks and seems like a big jerk

Your avatar is a confirmed racist!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

SICK SICK SICK
    What a total nut job

No.

Your reading comprehension is not my problem. I admit that BB can't stop Brady from performing poorly in recent postseasons. That is what I admit.

But can he stop him from playing well? You seem to only draw one conclusion and a negative one at that.  not surprising when it comes to Brady, but frankly I am surprised. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

SICK SICK SICK
    What a total nut job

No.

Who cares when manning didn't exactly light up the air. The end result bustchise, the end result. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

SICK SICK SICK
    What a total nut job

No.

Who cares when manning didn't exactly light up the air. The end result bustchise, the end result. 

Let me understand this.... because the Broncos gave the game away on special teams, that means that giving up 200 yards to a single RB is a good idea?  So, if the Broncos had won, then it would have been an awful game plan? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

If this last game was the deciding factor in anyone's opinion  (which is kind of dumb since both guys have had long careers),   then its not even close...

Brady looked composed and 5 years younger throwing darts through the wind while Peyton looked flustered and 5 years older throwing wobblers that fell incomplete or were picked off.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

SICK SICK SICK
    What a total nut job

No.

Let me understand this.... because the Broncos gave the game away on special teams, that means that giving up 200 yards to a single RB is a good idea?  So, if the Broncos had won, then it would have been an awful game plan? 

The D gave up 17 points in almost 5 quarters to the 'best' offense in the league.  The Ponies 14 other points came from a 50+ yard fumble return for a TD and another fumble return to the Pats 5.  They gave up 132 net passing yards to a team that averages 350 passing yards.

ESAD clown

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In such a heavily debated comparison that has gone on for some time now, you simply cannot pick the guy that has a 4-10 record going against his arch nemesis.  It boggles my mind how anybody can still say Peyton is better than Tom. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Yes. No one cares what a statline looks like if the gameplan justifies the win. This is something you'll never understand when it comes to this game, Bustchise.  The approach clearly was not only brilliant, it worked in spades.

If we don't turn it over 3 times in the 1st qtr, that game is a runaway for NE.

Your jealousy is delicious.

For example, when your pass D allows 400+ yards every week and LOSES badly, that's bad.

Rex Ryan wouldn't know a strategic approach like what BB is known to do, if it was shown to him as a documentary.

LMAO

Jim Leonhard suggested the gameplan in the 2010 Divisonals for crying out loud.

The Jets pass give up 400 yards a game?  Wow!  I didn't know that.  Just curious, where do you get this numbers? Are they located in that giant stat book in Uranus?

Seems that you've been caught in another lie.  The Jets pass D gives up 250 yards a game in the air while being the very best in the NFL in run D, not even giving up 800 yards ALL SEASON LONG.  For comparrison purposes, the Pats top rated defense that you've been spouting off about gives up 220 yards in the air.  In fact, the Jets have not given up 400 yards in the air to ANY TEAM.  The Pats gave up 400 yards to the Falcons, though.  Nice try, you lying loser. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The issue is that ESPN can be as effusive in their praise as they can in their vitriolic diatribes of a player or team. RG III was leader of the free world at the beginning of the year now all the analysts question his leadership skills. They are fairweather analysts at one minute and idiotic miscreants with an agenda the next; they are willing to alter the facts if it conforms to their consensus view. Evidently they have a penchant for the obvious as in "Megatron is unstoppable" or "Brady makes Joe Montana look like Scott Mitchell". Few players are as enamoured of their own opinions as the ESPN crew. Take it with a grain of salt and shot Glenlivet beacause their opinions flucuate more than a Coney Island Rollercoaster or Jets fans mood swings.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Yes. No one cares what a statline looks like if the gameplan justifies the win. This is something you'll never understand when it comes to this game, Bustchise.  The approach clearly was not only brilliant, it worked in spades.

For example, when your pass D allows 400+ yards every week and LOSES badly, that's bad.

Rex Ryan wouldn't know a strategic approach like what BB is known to do, if it was shown to him as a documentary.

LMAO

A strategic approach like when after getting beat 45-3, he opted to play 5 DB the entire game against Brady in the playoffs and dominated the Pats?  Is that the kind of approach.   Of course, the big difference was that the Jets didn't give up 280 yards rushing.  Wow!  You are so dumb.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

LMAO

A strategic approach like when after getting beat 45-3, he opted to play 5 DB the entire game against Brady in the playoffs and dominated the Pats?  Is that the kind of approach.   Of course, the big difference was that the Jets didn't give up 280 yards rushing.  Wow!  You are so dumb.

How quickly you have forgotten about the biggest choke in the history of the NFL.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Anybody who has been banned 30 times that can't spell banned, should be banned again.

Sections
Shortcuts