I love Chris Carter. His thoughts on Brady VS Payton as best QB

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: I love Chris Carter. His thoughts on Brady VS Payton as best QB

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Oh my god. Anyone saying ""I love Cris Carter" should be baned immediately.  He's not only dumb, the day BB dealt Moss, Carter started going after BB.

Been that way since 2010.

BB could have coached a shutout on Sunday night and Carter would still find a way to deflect from BB's genius.

Anything to try and deflect from Brady's greatness and lay it at BB's feet, right dumbkoff?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Oh my god. Anyone saying ""I love Cris Carter" should be baned immediately.  He's not only dumb, the day BB dealt Moss, Carter started going after BB.

BB could have coached a shutout on Sunday night and Carter would still find a way to deflect from BB's genius.

So you admit you think that anyone praising TB is deflecting from BB's genius?

I've been saying that about you for years.

SICK SICK SICK
    What a total nut job

He belongs in a straight jacket.

http://www.struts.co.uk/party-fancy-dress-shop/images/straight%20jacketcrsb.jpg

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

So, ANYONE who says Tom Brady IS the Better QB between him and Manning is dumb?  I do not recall any statements about BB when Carter was talking about this comparison.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Anybody who has been banned 30 times that can't spell banned, should be banned again.

Obviously, I can spell it correctly. What I cannot do is edit a typo due to the board being more pathetic than it already was.

Editing a typo is easily done here Megatool.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Anybody who has been banned 30 times that can't spell banned, should be banned again.

Anybody who thinks I've ever been banned for a legit reason is a moron. Like you, Babe.

Right dum bass, thanks for letting us know you think the mods are morons. LMAO@U

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You calling me names and have never been banned for it, proves the hypocrisy of the mods and the board.  Get it?

Has it ever occurred to you that the mods simply don't consider my references to you as "name calling"; but rather just being factual? LMAO@U again and forever.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

The issue is that ESPN can be as effusive in their praise as they can in their vitriolic diatribes of a player or team. RG III was leader of the free world at the beginning of the year now all the analysts question his leadership skills. They are fairweather analysts at one minute and idiotic miscreants with an agenda the next; they are willing to alter the facts if it conforms to their consensus view. Evidently they have a penchant for the obvious as in "Megatron is unstoppable" or "Brady makes Joe Montana look like Scott Mitchell". Few players are as enamoured of their own opinions as the ESPN crew. Take it with a grain of salt and shot Glenlivet beacause their opinions flucuate more than a Coney Island Rollercoaster or Jets fans mood swings.

Cris Carter was a HOF WR. Now he is an entertainer whose job is to have you turn on the TV to ESPN and then post about it on the web afterwards...seems like he is doing his job to a T, no?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to pymus1's comment:

Today on NFL Live with Chris Berman and company. "Don't even talk to me about Brady vs Manning. As far as I'm concerned no one can come close to Tom Brady" 

CC is an arrogant a**

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Thump that bible! When you die, you float up into the air and hang out with Jesus, Babe!  It's true! bawhahah

Don't even; buffoon.

If there is one thing you know even less about than football; it's the Bible. Though it's hard to imagine anybody could know less about something than you know about football.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Tom 10-3 Peyton. 

And Peyton had the better team.

no peyton had the better offensive talent not the better team

actually just better offensive playmakers b/c Brady's O line was better

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

The issue is that ESPN can be as effusive in their praise as they can in their vitriolic diatribes of a player or team. RG III was leader of the free world at the beginning of the year now all the analysts question his leadership skills. They are fairweather analysts at one minute and idiotic miscreants with an agenda the next; they are willing to alter the facts if it conforms to their consensus view. Evidently they have a penchant for the obvious as in "Megatron is unstoppable" or "Brady makes Joe Montana look like Scott Mitchell". Few players are as enamoured of their own opinions as the ESPN crew. Take it with a grain of salt and shot Glenlivet beacause their opinions flucuate more than a Coney Island Rollercoaster or Jets fans mood swings.

Cris Carter was a HOF WR. Now he is an entertainer whose job is to have you turn on the TV to ESPN and then post about it on the web afterwards...seems like he is doing his job to a T, no?

Yes, and it just so happened he was asked for his choice.  Do you think he does it to please Pats fans?  Conversely, if he said Manning, I can imagine this board flipping out in the other direction.  It is just fun to listen to the why's folks give when they make their choice.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Thump that bible! When you die, you float up into the air and hang out with Jesus, Babe!  It's true! bawhahah

Don't even; buffoon.

If there is one thing you know even less about than football; it's the Bible. Though it's hard to imagine anybody could know less about something than you know about football.

LaughingLaughingLaughing

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

Yes. No one cares what a statline looks like if the gameplan justifies the win. This is something you'll never understand when it comes to this game, Bustchise.  The approach clearly was not only brilliant, it worked in spades.

If we don't turn it over 3 times in the 1st qtr, that game is a runaway for NE.

Your jealousy is delicious.

For example, when your pass D allows 400+ yards every week and LOSES badly, that's bad.

Rex Ryan wouldn't know a strategic approach like what BB is known to do, if it was shown to him as a documentary.

LMAO

Jim Leonhard suggested the gameplan in the 2010 Divisonals for crying out loud.

The Jets pass give up 400 yards a game?  Wow!  I didn't know that.  Just curious, where do you get this numbers? Are they located in that giant stat book in Uranus?

Seems that you've been caught in another lie.  The Jets pass D gives up 250 yards a game in the air while being the very best in the NFL in run D, not even giving up 800 yards ALL SEASON LONG.  For comparrison purposes, the Pats top rated defense that you've been spouting off about gives up 220 yards in the air.  In fact, the Jets have not given up 400 yards in the air to ANY TEAM.  The Pats gave up 400 yards to the Falcons, though.  Nice try, you lying loser. 

I didn't say that..I said IF they did give up 400 yards and lost, it WOULD matter BECAUSE THEY LOST.

The fact is, your pass D is atrocious, regardless of what the stat line looks like. 

No real fan refers to stat lines over what they see in a game. You are clearly a newer fan and rely on fantasy stats. lol

Yes, yes, I know.  Just atrocious. After 5 years of being unable to admit how awful the Pats bottom ranked pass D was you now are ready to claim that the rebuilding Jets are.  Hilarious.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You calling me names and have never been banned for it, proves the hypocrisy of the mods and the board.  Get it?

Has it ever occurred to you that the mods simply don't consider my references to you as "name calling"; but rather just being factual? LMAO@U again and forever.

You're a bitter old man who never gets laid anymore and reads a bible and watches Fox News.

Like I said, you are Frank Fitts.  lol

I don't watch the news fool, Fox or otherwise. My girlfriend is 1000X better than your one night stand older gent lovers will ever be.

And don't start with the FF routine Megatool. Not when you are the childless never been married almost 40 gay rights champion Obama loving twit with no girlfriend ever even mentioned. LMAO@U

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

But, that's hypocritical based on the board rules.

There is no board rule prohibiting calling a moron a moron. If you weren't a moron then calling you that would be a no-no. But you are. Very.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Don't even; buffoon.

LaughingLaughingLaughing

^Missing the playoffs, two years in a row. Coughlin and Reese on hotseast in 2014 for a possible 3rd year of no playoffs in a row in weak division.

Ouch.

How's the cap hell treating ya?  Hmm?  You were warned.

cap hell....cap hell...cap hell (for those who remembers LP's u will get this)

31 teams in cap hell of course Undecided

no Lombardi's for a decade from the "greatest" HC and GM of "all time" and without Parcells D

OUCH.

Sealed

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Excellent!  That is exactly right.  Another thing is that ESPN is an entertainment channel.  It needs heroes.    Not only was RG3 the leader of the free world last year but so was Kappernick.  They also have Peyton.  Now Brady's back on top.  I've even heard them say good things about BB again.  

So there you have it.  It's an entertainment business and barring no controversial stuff to jump on they'll just go with the flow.   Or to quote BB "It is what it is".

Sections
Shortcuts