I love Chris Carter. His thoughts on Brady VS Payton as best QB

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: I love Chris Carter. His thoughts on Brady VS Payton as best QB

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am not an atheist.

[/QUOTE]

This is the most interesting thing you have said in 3 years dumbkoff. Do tell, what is this spiritual aspect of yourself, Luciferian?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Funny as hell watching dumbkoff come unglued because Carter called Brady the best.

[/QUOTE]

No wonder why you like Cris Carter.  lol

[/QUOTE]

LIAR!

Never said I liked CC fraud.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Oh my god. Anyone saying ""I love Cris Carter" should be baned immediately.  He's not only dumb, the day BB dealt Moss, Carter started going after BB.

Been that way since 2010.

BB could have coached a shutout on Sunday night and Carter would still find a way to deflect from BB's genius.

[/QUOTE]

So you admit you think that anyone praising TB is deflecting from BB's genius?

I've been saying that about you for years.

SICK SICK SICK
    What a total nut job

[/QUOTE]

No.

Your reading comprehension is not my problem. I admit that BB can't stop Brady from performing poorly in recent postseasons. That is what I admit.

[/QUOTE]

Can he stop his run D from being one of the NFLs worse?  TWO HUNDRED YARDS TO ONE RB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

[/QUOTE]

Who cares when manning didn't exactly light up the air. The end result bustchise, the end result. 

[/QUOTE]

Let me understand this.... because the Broncos gave the game away on special teams, that means that giving up 200 yards to a single RB is a good idea?  So, if the Broncos had won, then it would have been an awful game plan? 

[/QUOTE]

No dumbkoff. The pats d limited manning nd the lethal passing attack. You can't take everything away, and it appears they chose the pass vs run. Why is that so hard to explain?

by your logic, I guess the pats gave the game away,to the jests on St as well?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yes. No one cares what a statline looks like if the gameplan justifies the win. This is something you'll never understand when it comes to this game, Bustchise.  The approach clearly was not only brilliant, it worked in spades.

If we don't turn it over 3 times in the 1st qtr, that game is a runaway for NE.

Your jealousy is delicious.

For example, when your pass D allows 400+ yards every week and LOSES badly, that's bad.

Rex Ryan wouldn't know a strategic approach like what BB is known to do, if it was shown to him as a documentary.

LMAO

Jim Leonhard suggested the gameplan in the 2010 Divisonals for crying out loud.

[/QUOTE]

The Jets pass give up 400 yards a game?  Wow!  I didn't know that.  Just curious, where do you get this numbers? Are they located in that giant stat book in Uranus?

Seems that you've been caught in another lie.  The Jets pass D gives up 250 yards a game in the air while being the very best in the NFL in run D, not even giving up 800 yards ALL SEASON LONG.  For comparrison purposes, the Pats top rated defense that you've been spouting off about gives up 220 yards in the air.  In fact, the Jets have not given up 400 yards in the air to ANY TEAM.  The Pats gave up 400 yards to the Falcons, though.  Nice try, you lying loser. 

[/QUOTE]

5-6 and 8-3. Not much more to the story than that....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^^Frank Fitts. Homophobe and insecure:

Babe on a normal day pretending to read the news:

bwahhaahah!

[/QUOTE]

The funniest part of this is that what I'm saying about you is true. It's obvious.

[/QUOTE]

The fact you only have one child proves you are Frank Fitts. Many run off, get married and push one out to prove they are not gay.

[/QUOTE]

Okay all you "only children" out there. Your daddy was gay! And all you guys who had only one kid; you're gay too! Rusty says so. LMAO

You are just the most foolish Megatool I have ever come across dumbkoff. Truly astonishing, is a very disturbing way.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"BB could have coached a shutout on Sunday night and Carter would still find a way to deflect from BB's genius."

Look, Cris Carter is not the best analyst out there by any stretch. He's middle of the pack at best in terms of former players. 

But what you fail to understand, what you constantly fail to grasp, is that praising Brady does not diminish Belichick. Their legacies are inseparable. 

You are stuck in a tragic time glitch. Two decades ago, heck, even a bit more than a decade ago with the Brad Johnson Buccaneers, you could win it all with a "game manager" QB. 

Now, with the offensive rules the way they are, you have to have a great QB (that includes a QB that plays well under pressure and gets hot at the right time (e.g. Eli, Flacco) even if they may not be sustainably great. They must play great when it counts. 

We don't win that Broncos game with Matt Cassel. We don't get to Super Bowls with a Matt Cassel type. Could Belichick have done it with Peyton? Probably. We'll never know but probably, even though Peyton does seem to struggle in the biggest moments. 

This does NOT take away from BB's coaching genius in any way, except in your myopic world. 

The unfortunate part is you don't perceive or understand all the reports about how Brady's fiery brand of leadership is the perfect complement to BB's reserved "one step ahead on the chessboard" demeanor. They lead - together.

Fortunately common sense on this topic has completelyi overwhelmed you both in here and in media.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am not an atheist.

[/QUOTE]

This is the most interesting thing you have said in 3 years dumbkoff. Do tell, what is this spiritual aspect of yourself, Luciferian?

[/QUOTE]

Was raised Catholic, realized I didn't want to be hypocrite in life, so I don't practice.  Doesn't mean I am an atheist.

Like I said, I am just not brainwashable or a moron like you. You would have been Goebbels' wet dream in the 1930s. That, I know.

[/QUOTE]

I was raised a Catholic as well Megatool. But I am not that now.

And you are surely Obama's wet dream. BTW, has BHO closed down Guantanamo like he said he was going to 6 years ago? Nah, he's probably been too busy signing the Patriot Act that he said he wouldn't sign, keeping up with the wars he said he would end and signing the NDAA to get around to that, eh?

So, elaborate dumbkoff, what form does this belief in God take for you? Wiccan?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Funny as hell watching dumbkoff come unglued because Carter called Brady the best.

[/QUOTE]

No wonder why you like Cris Carter.  lol

[/QUOTE]

LIAR!

Never said I liked CC fraud.

[/QUOTE]

Well then, you should be calling out Cris Carter as a front running, inconsistent fraud, not praising his statement.

[/QUOTE]

What the hell do you want me to do Megatool, slam him for being right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Dumb people are easily led.  Smart people are not.

[/QUOTE]

^ And imbeciles are imbeciles.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Anyone who has repeatedly posted 'I am quitting this site for good' as many times as you have shouldn't talk about others

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"BB could have coached a shutout on Sunday night and Carter would still find a way to deflect from BB's genius."

Look, Cris Carter is not the best analyst out there by any stretch. He's middle of the pack at best in terms of former players. 

But what you fail to understand, what you constantly fail to grasp, is that praising Brady does not diminish Belichick. Their legacies are inseparable. 

You are stuck in a tragic time glitch. Two decades ago, heck, even a bit more than a decade ago with the Brad Johnson Buccaneers, you could win it all with a "game manager" QB. 

Now, with the offensive rules the way they are, you have to have a great QB (that includes a QB that plays well under pressure and gets hot at the right time (e.g. Eli, Flacco) even if they may not be sustainably great. They must play great when it counts. 

We don't win that Broncos game with Matt Cassel. We don't get to Super Bowls with a Matt Cassel type. Could Belichick have done it with Peyton? Probably. We'll never know but probably, even though Peyton does seem to struggle in the biggest moments. 

This does NOT take away from BB's coaching genius in any way, except in your myopic world. 

The unfortunate part is you don't perceive or understand all the reports about how Brady's fiery brand of leadership is the perfect complement to BB's reserved "one step ahead on the chessboard" demeanor. They lead - together.

Fortunately common sense on this topic has completelyi overwhelmed you both in here and in media.

[/QUOTE]

BTS, it's not about BB as HC for this Megatool. We all know he's a great HC. It's all about Rusty's agenda to prove BB is a genius GM. Giving Brady credit undermines BB's team building prowess.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Anyone who has repeatedly posted 'I am quitting this site for good' as many times as you have shouldn't talk about others

Hi Rusty. You dusted off this loser fake account because you were getting bludgeoned so badly for the fool you are? Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess dumbkoff.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

The whole media line about manning and the Broncos 'blowing' the game in the second half was stupid anyway. If anything the Pats blew the first half.

24 points

7 by the defense

7 after recovering a fumble and ending up on the Pats' 10 yard line

3 points after recovering a fumble midfield

So in reality 17 of those 24 points were more the result of the Pats own mistakes not the supposedly awesome Broncos offense

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty. You dusted off this loser fake account because you were getting bludgeoned so badly for the fool you are? Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess dumbkoff.

[/QUOTE]

Still sticking with the girlish Rusty whine I see. Your greatest thing to hide behind when your internet machismo is threatened

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Still sticking with the girlish Rusty whine I see.

[/QUOTE]

How dare you say Rusty whines like a girl genr. Rusty whines like an imbecile.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

The whole media line about manning and the Broncos 'blowing' the game in the second half was stupid anyway. If anything the Pats blew the first half.

24 points

7 by the defense

7 after recovering a fumble and ending up on the Pats' 10 yard line

3 points after recovering a fumble midfield

So in reality 17 of those 24 points were more the result of the Pats own mistakes not the supposedly awesome Broncos offense

[/QUOTE]

Media did not want to "really" say this.  It was about the mistakes the Broncos made in the second half that contributed to the Pats winning.  Uh-huh!  The mistakes the Pats made in the first half was just "good play" by the Broncos.  Another uh-huh!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I think BB cares more about what Jim Brown thinks about his RB trap accelaration than what some Midol advert at ESPN thinks about his playcalling or drafting. He is a coach, not a broadcaster; he doesn't need fellatting from the national media to succeed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

^^What a moron. Evil/Glen R is calling you whining little girl following me around complaining.

[/QUOTE]

Duh! Really? Ya think? You are the most dense moron I have ever come across.

Sections
Shortcuts