I LOVE OUR TEAM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Re: I LOVE OUR TEAM

Well Said.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Side note... some analyst was asked who the scariest team in the playoffs was.. (i think it was that tool adam schein) and he said.........*****drumroll please******
    THE BALTIMORE RAVENS!!!  He said they were solid and playing well.  They barely got by the cincinatti bengals on sunday.  It makes me laugh how people will work so hard to avoid saying anything nice about the Patriots.  Because if I was for ANY other team, the Patriots are the ONE team I don't want to meet.  The Packers are the second one, but well behind the pats.  Oh, well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I see the start of a 3peat.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: I LOVE OUR TEAM:
    [QUOTE]Side note... some analyst was asked who the scariest team in the playoffs was.. (i think it was that tool adam schein) and he said.........*****drumroll please****** THE BALTIMORE RAVENS!!!  He said they were solid and playing well.  They barely got by the cincinatti bengals on sunday.  It makes me laugh how people will work so hard to avoid saying anything nice about the Patriots.  Because if I was for ANY other team, the Patriots are the ONE team I don't want to meet.  The Packers are the second one, but well behind the pats.  Oh, well.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    Must be looking at film of the Ravens and not their recent games.  Both Pitt and the Pats played teams with BETTER records in their finale than the Ravens v the Bengals and squashed them big time.  He must be looking at something else totally.  But, that is his, somewhat off target, opinion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I completely agree. In the me-first society we live in, I'm glad I can watch this team play selflessly and play towards a common TEAM GOAL: Super Bowls.

Truly a sight to see.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

true, and it will just make for sweeter reality.  it reminds me of people who say "the Ravens aren't nervous about going to Foxboro because they beat the Patriots there last year"  like they haven't seen THIS years team play since the Monday Night Jet game.  WOW.  After the Pats win out they will start laying rose bouquets and pretending they knew all along, and say NO ONE can EVER beat them.   And get paid still.  Analysts should be held to their own predictions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

One interesting thing that Ricky Williams brought up about the Pats. I'm Paraphrasing but it's close. He said, " The Patriots had absolutely nothing to play for Sunday and they Played harder than any team has played them all year."
    That's why we have improved so much this year. That's why it was imperative that Belichich take control of the team and ditch the handful of loose cannons that we had acquired and that's what sets us apart from the rest of the league. Andy and Zolak were talking about the TV ratings for the pats this year and the Pats have set all time records locally in the ratings. Part of the reason is obviously the economy and people are spending more Sundays at home but the other part is that  we see what these guys are doing out there and it's different from what every other team in the league is doing. This weekend we will have the opportunity to watch some of the other Playoff teams and as we watch we will be critiquing them by the set of standards that the Pats have set for us. None of the other teams will meet our expectations From a coaching standpoint or a player standpoint.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

One of the thing that has amazed me watching this season is the Patriots have so many different offensive and defensive packages and several players subing in and out after every play.  Yet they never look confused, never have to call time out because too many players on the field, it seems like this team is ran like a well oiled machine.  Thats what you call great coaching and props to the players knowing their roles.

This year has been a blast to watch.  I have the Sunday ticket so being able to watch every game has been great.  And not only because they are winning (that helps though) but how they are winning is fun to watch, and hearing non pats fans hate and continue to be p'd off that they are awesome once again this year has been fun.

Also, this place is fun so thanks to all of you who add to the fun experience.

Now to win the superbowl, that will be a blast!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]One of the thing that has amazed me watching this season is the Patriots have so many different offensive and defensive packages and several players subing in and out after every play.  Yet they never look confused, never have to call time out because too many players on the field, it seems like this team is ran like a well oiled machine.  Thats what you call great coaching and props to the players knowing their roles. This year has been a blast to watch.  I have the Sunday ticket so being able to watch every game has been great.  And not only because they are winning (that helps though) but how they are winning is fun to watch, and hearing non pats fans hate and continue to be p'd off that they are awesome once again this year has been fun. Also, this place is fun so thanks to all of you who add to the fun experience. Now to win the superbowl, that will be a blast!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got the ticket also, it is my annual birthday present to myself.  One thing I really enjoy about the whole HD revolution is the ability to see a football game on that big screen in such amazing detail.  Dont know how I got along before, and my family is always telling me to stop yelling "how about you stop yakking and show me how they are lining up!!!?" because for some reason it seems like they don't show that enough.  Don't know if its me, or they changed, but I want to see what formation we are in, the defense is in, who is in motion, etc. and all I seem to get are replays of some minor thing or graphics.  Makes me nutty.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Davedsone, how cool would it be to watch the regular broadcast version of the game on one screen and then on another screen have the coaches film angle version, side by side at the same time!  Now that would be the total NFL package!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

I've noticed something. Because I live in Ram country, Iget ribbing from most everyone around, but recently people have just been saying things like  'thePats are the best in the league , team to beat' etc. It's almost like respect! At least some non Pats fans can see what this team has done and are envious without being a$$holes about it. This is definitely a special team and season! Iwant them to finish it off on a tear steamrolling everyone in thier path just to leave NO DOUBT about who the best team is, now and hopefulyy for some years ahead!!GO PATS KMc.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Definitely the most enjoyable season, at least as a ride, for me since 2001. 

Obviously, 2003 and 2004 were a blast, but this is just a completely different set up of the way it broke this season.

I think it's the young D and how BB had the stones to deal Moss and flip the switch on the style of offense last minute.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Davedsone, how cool would it be to watch the regular broadcast version of the game on one screen and then on another screen have the coaches film angle version, side by side at the same time!  Now that would be the total NFL package!  
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

I had wanted to try the Sunday night football online experience (stats, other camera angles, whatnot) but didnt have a laptop. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Great thread, yes i would say there's nothing wrong with expressing out deepest appreaction for this team from top to bottom. This has been a great season. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In Ireland we get maybe, about 4/5 regular Pats games a season on T.V. so I watch all Pats games on my laptop on an NFL Game Pass which I purchase annually.
    T.V. then covers all the play-off games.

Yes, it has been an absolutely unbelievably surprising and fantastic season as a Patriots fan. I know some soothsayers were decreeing a 13-3, 12-4 season or the like,but I have to be honest ,I expected nothing like this even factoring in the TB12 and BB elements.

It's gr8 2 b wrong.

Lets finish the deal.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I LOVE OUR TEAM : I had wanted to try the Sunday night football online experience (stats, other camera angles, whatnot) but didnt have a laptop. 
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    I didnt know about this until my son brought the laptop in for the Pats vs Packers game. It was pretty cool but wasnt great.  There was a few seconds lag between the TV and laptop so that was a bummer.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

ahhh.  oh well, it's a good idea, and maybe where they should take the thing in the future.  I wan't to get Pat Kirwan's "Take your eye off the ball" book, the more little things I look at, the more I appreciate how the team really works at the details.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from memery26. Show memery26's posts

I've loved the Pats since I was a little kid on the Cape, through thick and thin. But since they came out of the tunnel in 2001 as a team, refusing to be individually recognized, I've admired them too.

It is a compelling story that transcends the x's and o's.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I LOVE OUR TEAM : I've loved the Pats since I was a little kid on the Cape, through thick and thin. But since they came out of the tunnel in 2001 as a team, refusing to be individually recognized, I've admired them too. It is a compelling story that transcends the x's and o's.
    Posted by memery26[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was an awesome moment.  The whole year was, for that matter.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Agreed with this thread - absolutely love the team - it starts with Kraft and BB - total class acts - both of them.

And then have the team leaders / veterans totally buy into their way of building an organization. Seeing Brady's conference calls and giving full credit to the coaches and the rest of the players is awesome! How many superstars do that???

Finally, we get guys off the street and they perform like first rounders - Woodhead, BJGE etc..

Love the way our team talks (or does not) before and after games !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

Agreed also with this thread, I can't wait to get my fourth "3 Games to Glory" DVD

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

you should have left it at "I Love our team"

I wish we'd all stop talking there are only few games left. The team has made it this far without us, I am sure if it is meant to be they will go all the way.

Regardless, I am very proud of our team and I love them.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ozfree79. Show ozfree79's posts

Dynasty reborn kids. Next 3 or 4 years are going to be stellah!

Maybe another undefeated? BB now knows now how to handle the pressure. Another run at history could be up his sleeve, er....hood.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from timithye. Show timithye's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I LOVE OUR TEAM : I've loved the Pats since I was a little kid on the Cape, through thick and thin. But since they came out of the tunnel in 2001 as a team, refusing to be individually recognized, I've admired them too. It is a compelling story that transcends the x's and o's.
    Posted by memery26[/QUOTE]

I still get all tingly when they replay that moment.  One of my favorite sports moments...

Sections
Shortcuts