I love the way BB tells the media nothing.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

I love the way BB tells the media nothing.

-- Update on Brian Waters:

"He's not here. Basically the same as it was in mini-camp. [In mini-camp Waters was excused for personal reasons.]"

-- Do you expect him here before start of regular season?

"We'll take it day to day."

-- Is it a surprise he's not here?

"No."

-- Were you disappointed you were not able to reach a deal with Wes Welker?

"Well, we go through that situation with every player. Some we reach agreement with, some we don't."

-- Why sign Visanthe Shiancoe?

"We'll have to see how it all plays out. I think Shanks is a good football player, he's been a productive football player in two other spots...We'll see how it all plays out."

-- On cutting Joseph Addai:

"Didn't work out."

-- Are you OK with numbers at running back for now?

"We have seven backs on our roster. If we add one, then we add one. If we don't, we'll go with what we've got."

-- Will you reach out to Kevin Faulk?

"Can't comment on any player that's not on our roster right now."

-- On Rob Gronkowski's physical status after offseason ankle surgery:

"I think he's alright."

-- Did you have an issue with all the things he did this offseason?

"I talk to players individually and collectively about a lot of things all the time. Those conversations I'll keep between myself and the player."

--What do you have planned for today?

"Try to get off to a good start. Its training camp so it's all about fundamentals, the little things...We've got a lot of challenges ahead of us, a lot of things we need to cover and we'll take them on as hopefully we're ready for them."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2012/07/quick_comments.html

Next it will be - we've got to get ready for the Titans.  They are a great team and present many challenges. . .   etc., etc, etc.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: I love the way BB tells the media nothing.

Actually, he does, in cryptic code for "none of your business"!  He knows all too well, give reporters a mole hill and they'll make a mountain out of it forever!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: I love the way BB tells the media nothing.:
    [QUOTE]He just a dik, really.  He can't comment on any back not on his roster? First, that's BS.  You can't comment on a back on another team's roster.  You can comment on the guy that's not on any roster. The title says "media", you should include "patsie fans" that he tells nothing to.  Don't try to play this off as some strategic advantage.  It's arrogance, pure and simple.
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]
    I know, right? Bill should be saying stuff like this, "Last year I thought we'd win it(super bowl). This year, I know we'll win it."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]He just a dik, really.  He can't comment on any back not on his roster? First, that's BS.  You can't comment on a back on another team's roster.  You can comment on the guy that's not on any roster. The title says "media", you should include "patsie fans" that he tells nothing to.  Don't try to play this off as some strategic advantage.  It's arrogance, pure and simple.

You're just mad because Belichick did not become HC of the NYJ.  Faced with a choice between the SOJ and an actual functioning organization, of course he chose the latter. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Jet-Tool....

He hates the media....pay attention you d o u c h e!! I'm sure he and the rest of us will lose all kinds of sleep because he didn't give you any info. Now go back to your pethetic excuse for a team....perhaps they will give you waht you need....and bunch of hype with NO RESULTS.....enjoy!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]Jet-Tool.... He hates the media....pay attention you d o u c h e!! I'm sure he and the rest of us will lose all kinds of sleep because he didn't give you any info. Now go back to your pethetic excuse for a team....perhaps they will give you waht you need....and bunch of hype with NO RESULTS.....enjoy!!
    Posted by tanbass[/QUOTE]

Jet Manlittlebonaone gets off coming over here because he has no place to go. Where can he go?  To a Jets Fan Forum somewhere?  No, I can only assume that he doesn't go to a Jets Forum  because he is the only Jets fan left.  

I put him on ignore weeks ago but from time to time I see his idotic posts when someone replys to him.  He still reminds me of a mosquito that tries to ruin a pleasant summer night.  But he is what he is.

But speaking of coaches I saw Toesucker, I mean Coach Ryan on ESPN getting on Santonio's case for criticising the Jets QB situation in the media.  Same thing with Sporano.  

Gee wiz, looks like if they can't beat BB they might as well join him.  LMAO 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In BB we trust

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

you are lower than whale dung on the ocean floor. P.F.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Hey Landry is cleared to practice! I think thats great. You guys sure shored up the D this year. I'm a little scared. You know having Landry cover Gronk or Hernandez. And here I thought Buffalo was going to be competition. How's Otah doing? He should be a solid addition to your line.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: I love the way BB tells the media nothing.": [QUOTE]He just a dik, really.  He can't comment on any back not on his roster? First, that's BS.  You can't comment on a back on another team's roster.  You can comment on the guy that's not on any roster. The title says "media", you should include "patsie fans" that he tells nothing to.  Don't try to play this off as some strategic advantage.  It's arrogance, pure and simple. Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE] U want greenie as ur gead coach stupi d

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

BB is already in mid season form!!  That's a good sign!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

ROFLOL!

...Because this was the best part, and you KNOW it unfolded like this:

Belichick (when reporter asked him about Brain Waters' abscence):  "He's not here. Basically the same as it was in mini-camp. [In mini-camp Waters was excused for personal reasons.]"

Reporter:  "Do you expect him here before start of regular season?"

Belichick:  "We'll take it day to day."

Reporter:  "Is it a surprise he's not here?"

Belichick: "No."

--OMITTED: Long & Uncomfortable Pause at length as Reporter is querilously looking at Belichick for even just 1 more additional point, thought, added info, facial expression, intention to help him get a single tidbit of inside team news, random blink from Belichick at least showing that he's Both: A> Alive, and B> Cares...   LOL!  ...Nada.
    Reporter: <under his breath: 'errr, eyeeee-ahh, 'kay- moving on then...'> "Were you disappointed you were not able to reach a deal with Wes Welker?"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

it's been 13 years and the media just tried the same things, just goes through the motions.

Mix it up a little!

"Bill, is it true you were asked to be on the dating show before Gronk?"

"Coach, did you cut Addai just to prove that neither he, nor Maroney, were ever that good, and that pick was dead in the water?"

"After signign Ballard and Shiancoe...is your plan to stockpile as many TEs as you can so the league can't copy what I'm sure will be ground-breaking 2/3 TE sets?"

Something...just try something.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Belichick will talk if you ask him more general questions about football.  In fact, he can be quite expansive answering certain questions and even very interesting and engaging.  But he's not going to tell anyone anything about player status or team strategy.  Those things he keeps confidential and for good reasons, I think. First, he doesn't want to give away any information that could hurt the team or give competitors any sort of advantage.  Second, he's very careful about protecting player privacy and not saying anything that might embarrass any player.  Notice that Belichick will never, ever say anything bad about any player either on the Pats or on any other team.  Occasionally, he'll praise a player--but he never criticizes in public.  Very smart and diplomatic in my opinion. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'm not able to speak of the Otah matter until the trade is finalized. I did hear Mankins and  Gallery both say that Otah has called him asking for tips on how to stay on the field.

Mankins would be a good source to stay on the field. Has he even missed a game yet due to injury? Sure glad Revis showed up. Just wouldnt be the same ole Jests with out him.
    They say Denver will be a circus this year, wait till they get a load of you guys.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I love the way BB tells the media nothing. : I'm not sure what those questions have to do with BB being a dik, but I don't think  you should be scared of Landy.  I think that Hoyer should be scared.  After all, it'll be him on the big stage when the Jets welcome in the Hoyer era just as they did the Brady era.  Regardless, I'm not so sure how much shoring up that the number 5 D needs. I'm not able to speak of the Otah matter until the trade is finalized. I did hear Mankins and  Gallery both say that Otah has called him asking for tips on how to stay on the field.  Then BB fined them both for using their vocal chords.

The fact that all of this only makes the Jet trolls angrier is enjoyment in itself.

Funny how quickly you trolls come running to better-coached teams.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

JM, 

Unlike the fool your Jets have as a coach who all too often spills his all too fat guts to the media with predictions of another winner which hasn't come to pass in recent years BB is extremely smart, not arrogant or what ever you suggest. He knows what sharks and trolls work for the media in this town and nationally and in knowing that he says just enough to keep the media trolls guessing plus giving them little to nothing to create controversy. 

The only arrogant fool here is you, a NY Troll. 

Sorry to other in NYC I respect. He's not a NY Troll just a plain TROLL, nothing better nothing worse.  

Hetchinspete