I love this place

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: I love this place

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If it weren't for Tcal, I never would've known to tell my aunt she needs to rename her little dog "Fluffer" to something else. Thanks man

She should have named it "Flutie".

[/QUOTE]

That would be a great name since she was a fan of his. I used to have a dog named Neely years back. Was thinking of naming my next Bruschi haha

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Incognitacious' comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

[QUOTE]

Oh, and if we've ever had an argument, I've forgotten it too, but that could just be the drink . . . or old age. 

You have to be talking about BABE...LMAO

[/QUOTE]

I'm talking about all of us . . . sooner or later. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

For TC and Low-FB-IQ, I will refrain from associating any Patriot player with the word sucks this season.  Starting.........................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

If it weren't for Tcal, I never would've known to tell my aunt she needs to rename her little dog "Fluffer" to something else. Thanks man

Fluffer. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I agree with the OP. Enough with the drama. If you don't want to partake of this board, more power to you. It's a free country. But just go and spare the rest of us the announcement. It's not a job, you're not expected to give two week's notice.

And don't expect any parting gifts, you're not Mariano Rivera no matter how many posts you have.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

I’m getting sick of reading the whiners and their “I’m leaving Threads”.  I started reading this board in 2005 and got nerve enough to make my first post in 2007 as my original handle kmax.   Got banned a number of time and came back as the gentler Tcal2 in 2009.  I canceled the email account that was associated with Tcal2 so after logging off I had to create the current tcal2-  in 2010.

Originally from Saugus and currently living in NY for the past 32 years this board is my connection to the Patriots.  I’ve seen plenty of good posters come and go.  [ewhite,  it was good to see you post on the last game thread.  I missed the Cyrus avatar].

This is a public forum and like all forums there will be tools and trolls.  I’ve had arguments with just about everyone out there, one time or another.  That’s life but I also forgot every argument within a few days.  Every poster brings a different dynamic to the board and I respect all views even if I don’t always agree.  I’m sometimes sarcastic, will always go for a laugh, throw a little bait and take an unpopular view just to mix it up.  I have  never hurled childish name or insults at posters only in response to some.

So If you want to leave,  get the F*** out.  I don’t care…Oh, and by the way,  You’re very replaceable.

+1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I’m getting sick of reading the whiners and their “I’m leaving Threads”.  I started reading this board in 2005 and got nerve enough to make my first post in 2007 as my original handle kmax.   Got banned a number of time and came back as the gentler Tcal2 in 2009.  I canceled the email account that was associated with Tcal2 so after logging off I had to create the current tcal2-  in 2010.

Originally from Saugus and currently living in NY for the past 32 years this board is my connection to the Patriots.  I’ve seen plenty of good posters come and go.  [ewhite,  it was good to see you post on the last game thread.  I missed the Cyrus avatar].

This is a public forum and like all forums there will be tools and trolls.  I’ve had arguments with just about everyone out there, one time or another.  That’s life but I also forgot every argument within a few days.  Every poster brings a different dynamic to the board and I respect all views even if I don’t always agree.  I’m sometimes sarcastic, will always go for a laugh, throw a little bait and take an unpopular view just to mix it up.  I have  never hurled childish name or insults at posters only in response to some.

So If you want to leave,  get the F*** out.  I don’t care…Oh, and by the way,  You’re very replaceable.

it's cool - ur just kind of a d**k who likes to talk tough but i still enjoy ur posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

I'm putting all these low post number Rusty fakes on ignore. Bye dumbkoff. LMAO@U

See babe, it's already working. He's so desperate that he'll be creating several new names a day. Let him and simply hit ignore....lol.Laughing

Yeah. TB doesn't need me to defend him. His legend speaks for itself.

I will say this; if I'm willing to put Rusty on ignore (said I was doing so in wozzy's thread) then everybody should. I've been battling this moron troll tooth and nail for 3 years.

KNOW RUSTY-NO PEACE

NO RUSTY-KNOW PEACE

pass it on!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

tcal bravo! 

you put it well. 

the key to making things work here is to not take things personally.

oh, and think for yourself, keep an open mind and as Babe has done on this thread - admit if you were wrong, we all have been and all will be again. 

honestly aside from obvious trolls from other teams, the only thing that I really object to on this forum is people who don't take their own positions but follow along with someone they are used to siding with, like whatever his name is that always used to side with Rusty instead of coming up with his own ideas. 

but this forum is a great place because you never know what to expect and there are many passionate fans here. 

like you I am critical of many of the moves Belichick has made but I would like nothing better than to see this team win a Super Bowl and admit how wrong I was. I'm still glad he's our GM and coach and it's been a heck of a ride.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I was ready to leave a while back out of frustration of watching a couple people say whatever they wanted regardless of lies and made up facts to fit their agenda and then having some people get on me for calling these frauds out.  But since then the frauds have pretty much proved me and some others on here right, calling them out time and again on their lies and garbage.  It is clear by now who these frauds are and that they clearly are trolls.  Heck, one even admits to getting drunk and then coming on here to bash people (Rusty).

So yeah, I can see how people get frustrated to the point of leaving or almost leaving.  All the garbage threads and these frauds.  It's to the point where we need to totally ignore these frauds and hope they go away due to lack of attention. 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

[QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

agree...  But I still hate trolls like jints(42troll) from other teams .

So jintsy42...  Welcome to IGNOREville, USA...

b-bye.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Just a few hours left before the season starts.

I love this board as well. So I want to take the time to wish all of you a great season on this board. Being on here is half the fun of it all. The analysis of upcoming opponents, the "game of the week"-threads, Paul K's power rankings, the report cards afterwards, who's up and who's down, lots and lots of knowledgeable posters. So Thank You for your contributions.

There are some really entrenched positions, arguments and fights, but even in those there are often value - once the noise is filtered away.

Supra societatem nemo

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I, too, enjoy this forum for what it is. for me:  an internet community of mostly Pats fans who are passionate enough about their favorite football team to want to talk about it with just about anyone.  I drop by as a diversion from the day to day.  There's lots of football knowledge and by and large a pretty savvy group interested in sharing it.  Despite my best efforts I've found myself on occasion getting caught up in a scrap on one topic or issue or another. Not really what I prefer.  Hey, if the place begins to get to you, leave it alone for a day or two.  It's football, after all, not Syria, the national debt or wildfires in Yosemite. 

Good thread and thanks for initiating it, tcal.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Tcal- is probably the funniest dude in here. I dont see how anyone gives him sh*t. He keep it light in here which is very much needed at times! 

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I agree with all the sentiments on this thread and applaud anyone who took the suggestion to put some posters on ignore.

Truthfully I only have a couple on ignore and mostly because they don't have the common sense or decency to edit the mile long messages they are responding to.  It's bad enough to have to read bile and garbage, but to have to sift through endless pages just to get to your comments is even more ridiculous.  

This Incogwhatever is a knob, he had to go on ignore right away... the irony that we have a Doll Fan here is laughable, they haven't been relevant in ages and now, just when they are showing a glimmer of hope this troll arrives... maybe you should wait and see if they win their first game genius.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

agree...  But I still hate trolls like jints(42troll) from other teams .

So jintsy42...  Welcome to IGNOREville, USA...

b-bye.

[/QUOTE]

darn! another Christmas present I won't be getting!

oh well Cool I will just have to muddle along without you...besides we all know u can't keep ol Jints on ignore forever- i compell my many fans and foes here to reply, engage etc...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Truthfully I only have a couple on ignore and mostly because they don't have the common sense or decency to edit the mile long messages they are responding to.  It's bad enough to have to read bile and garbage, but to have to sift through endless pages just to get to your comments is even more ridiculous.  

I started doing this as well.  If someone is so darn stupid that they cannot understand how the quote box works, or is so lazy that they can't give the rest of the people here the common courtesy of editing out the junk, I really don't care what they think about football.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You were kmax? I believe I had an awful argument with somebody similar to that name way back when. If that was you, gosh, you've calmed down.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

I don't think I've argued with anyone, not worth the time.everyone has thier own opinion, cool. I have given a few trolls the 'what for' once or twice but, the regulars are off limits.
    This is fun place to come and be with kindred spirits. If I don't like what acouple people are going back and forth over, I go to a different thread. I'm hanging around, I like the forum. Besides there's no one where I live who likes the Pats anyway!!KMc.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

You were kmax? I believe I had an awful argument with somebody similar to that name way back when. If that was you, gosh, you've calmed down.

I learned my lesson after a few banning’s.  Any argument we may have had was simply Yankee razzing and nothing personal.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

For TC and Low-FB-IQ, I will refrain from associating any Patriot player with the word sucks this season.  Starting.........................................................................................................

.........................................................................now.

lol hey don't do that.

That is how I know all is well with you, man.

Besides you usually stop by a few weeks later after Player X had a good game and say something like ok if they have a few more games like that I might start liking them again. ;-)

Sections
Shortcuts