i mandate that all here BUY a copy of Comrade Herd's new book YOU HERD ME!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: i mandate that all here BUY a copy of Comrade Herd's new book YOU HERD ME!

good book?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Obama mandated people buy health insurance. Hows that working out?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Thanks for the heads up. That is one book I will not buy. The "patriot way" died when you guys started sending players to jail a few years ago.Please don't ask for details.They are too ugly to discuss. This is a family forum.

Colin Cowherd -just another blowhard on the radio that never played a sport in his life.But hey he said something nice about the pats so like the lemmings that the pats fans are they will be lined up outside the bookstore tomorrow.

seems you and Colin have something in common.... you are both blowhards

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Coming from the King of Blowhards himself - I'll take that as a compliment.

LOL... you are a funny man... and nobody is laughing with you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

How do you manage to read a book in, you know, like stracht English?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Thanks for the heads up. That is one book I will not buy. The "patriot way" died when you guys started sending players to jail a few years ago.Please don't ask for details.They are too ugly to discuss. This is a family forum.

Colin Cowherd -just another blowhard on the radio that never played a sport in his life.But hey he said something nice about the pats so like the lemmings that the pats fans are they will be lined up outside the bookstore tomorrow.

So, if the book was glowing about the Jets, you'd feel the same way, huh?  Yeah, right!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Funny liked Cowherd ok on radio some years ago, but dislike moreso on tv.  Sort of like Imus years ago on radio  On tv comes across as dope and joke Not funny anymore

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to billge's comment:

How do you manage to read a book in, you know, like stracht English?

Had to be a book on tape.  When he said "what a read" he meant  "what a listen".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I would rather eat rusty nails than read Herd's cowcrud. 

There are so many brilliant books worth reading, to waste time on his cow patty would be unwise. 

Herd by the way has a myopic view of success. He thinks he's better than you and worked harder than you and that's why he is who he is and you are just a fanboy. I used to listen to him till i got fed up with that crud. He's an ESPN company man surrounded by a manufactured contrarian cool that suckers fall for. 

I wish Colin's fans would stop sniffing his cow patties. 

"like the lemmings that the pats fans are they will be lined up outside the bookstore tomorrow."

you're the smallest mind in here, congrats. I can't wait till you get the boot

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts