I Miss Seymour!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from payingfan. Show payingfan's posts

I Miss Seymour!

I had a dream last night the R. Seymour was still playing for the Pats and going to London with the Team.  I feel bad that he's not with the team anymore.  I hope he doing well in Oakland.  But he should have retired a Patriot!

Damn Kraft!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HCofTheNYJ. Show HCofTheNYJ's posts

Re: I Miss Seymour!

In Response to I Miss Seymour!:
    [QUOTE]I had a dream last night the R. Seymour was still playing for the Pats and going to London with the Team.  I feel bad that he's not with the team anymore.  I hope he doing well in Oakland.  But he should have retired a Patriot! Damn Kraft!!!
    Posted by payingfan[/QUOTE]

wow finally a pats fan who knows what he's talking about....lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Same troll-New name-Drop dead Leon like your Jets

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

In Response to Re: I Miss Seymour!:
    [QUOTE]Same troll-New name-Drop dead Leon like your Jets
    Posted by flasox[/QUOTE]

It could be worse you could lose to the bills at your home stadium, JETS JETS JETS HEHEHEHEHEHE.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I miss Gino Cappelletti.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Always a great option to be able to hit the ignore button for a troll

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Here we go again! Bugboy Leon up to his old habit of posing as a Pats fan and then agreeing with himself under a different name.

I'll tell you what bugboy. Maybe if you ask nicely the mods will let you have your own section where all those dozens of personalities vying for attention in your head can discuss sports amongst themselves with no interference from normal people.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

i dont... a nonentity...i like the prediction though...lets see if he can help us out and beat the best team in the nfl after three games hahahahahahaha

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HCofTheNYJ. Show HCofTheNYJ's posts

[QUOTE]Here we go again! Bugboy Leon up to his old habit of posing as a Pats fan and then agreeing with himself under a different name. I'll tell you what bugboy. Maybe if you ask nicely the mods will let you have your own section where all those dozens of personalities vying for attention in your head can discuss sports amongst themselves with no interference from normal people.
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

iu was bein sarcastic actually i find this guy funny.
    i personnnally think he gives bobby kraft way too much credit. he aint bein cheap he dont even call the shots. i know its bill and Nick Caserio callin the shots over in patriot place.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

get over it man 

you must forget about his whining around contract time. 

I love seymour and he is playing great but in the long run this was a freakin smart move. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

[QUOTE]Same troll-New name-Drop dead Leon like your Jets
    Posted by flasox[/QUOTE]

LEON IS JUST SCARED TO BE LEON THESE DAYS. WHO CAN BLAME HIM. HE JUST DOESNT WANT TO HEAR US ALL MAKIN FUN OF HIS SANCHIZE AND HIS 5 PICKS, OR KRIS JENKINS, OR THAT THE JETS ARE LAST IN THE LEAGUE IN SACKS, OR THAT THE JETS ARE CONTINUING TO LIVE UP TO THEIR HISTORY WINNING IN SEPTEMBER AND LOSING WHEN IT COUNTS.... SHOULD I GO ON ?  LOLOLOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I Miss the McRibwich at McyD's and I miss Dancin' in the Moonlight, ya know, I've never done it, but I bet that Moon gets Big and Bright...  oh, and Bo Derek when she was young, yea...good times.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

I miss the Burma Shave signs that dotted both sides of country roads, Marilyn Monroe when the hot air from on open grate blew up her skirt....and John Lennon....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from financialman. Show financialman's posts

what a nutbag.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

[QUOTE]get over it man  you must forget about his whining around contract time.  I love seymour and he is playing great but in the long run this was a freakin smart move. 
    Posted by steve1581[/QUOTE]

I liked Seymour too so I guess I agree with Leon on that bit! Ouch. I also agree that Seymour is playing great and would have helped us tremendously in the short run. But I am a fan for another 20 or 30 years so I am sure we will see other players come and go. Go Pats!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

I would have rather kept Seymour than Wilfork to be honest but it is what it is.  Seymour has moved on - so should you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maz. Show Maz's posts

[QUOTE]I would have rather kept Seymour than Wilfork to be honest but it is what it is.  Seymour has moved on - so should you.
    Posted by SonnyCorlione[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree with you there "man full of bullet holes", Wilfork plays the whole game very game, not just when he feels like it. By plays I mean he actually tries.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

[QUOTE]I would have rather kept Seymour than Wilfork to be honest but it is what it is.  Seymour has moved on - so should you.
    Posted by SonnyCorlione[/QUOTE]

THANK GOD YOU DO NOT WORK IN THE FRONT OFFICE!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I miss Bruce Armstrong, John Hannah and Steve Grogan, but I seldom have dreams about them.....The GF probably has dreams about Brady.....call that the silent majority......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Miss Seymour! : THANK GOD YOU DO NOT WORK IN THE FRONT OFFICE!!!!
    Posted by steve1581[/QUOTE]

I don't know how you say that.  I just think one is a comprehensively more valuable player than the other.

Wilfork is better against the run and, while Seymour is a beast against the run in a different way, Wilfork is a sitting duck on play action.  Assuming we are going to continue to play a 43 Seymour would be a run stopping 3 technique who also rushes the passer well.  He is also long enough to bat down passes.

Look, they essentially play different spots but if where we had the opportunity to keep just one I think they kept their second choice.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from drawme. Show drawme's posts

I will miss Seymour right up until we do something with that first rounder.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

To ALL:

RE: The Seymour vs Wilfork Debate... A 3-4 NT used to, IMHO, Be an unbelievable commodity, with a 3-4 DE right up there with it, but not quite on par...HOWever imo, In recent Drafts (4-5 years or so, and including even the next one) We've seen more guys suited to play good NTs of the future, and an unbelievable shortage of guys (and the few are long, long gone before Pats usually pick) that have the frame, and esp. height and added to that, overall skill, to play 3-4 DEs (Tyson Jackson last year was only 6'4, rather than the ideal 6'5-6'6, was nothing phenomenal, and Jackson just flew up Draft Boards due solely to this shortage of 3-4 DEs)...

NOW, IF ya want Me to pick Wilfork or Seymour straight up though, Seymour IS a man "with bullet holes" as some other Poster noted (before this season, Injured 4 of the last 5 years, which is just unreal), and personally I think Wilfork even while getting dbled by O-Lineman on EVERY play was still as about as productive overall as Seymour lately...  I know, different positions, BUT IF I "have to choose," It's almost as if by default I'd take Wilfork's work-ethic and being dble-teamed over Seymour's salary and major injury issues (starting pretty much EXACTLY after he held out of camp for his huge payday years back)... 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to I Miss Seymour!:
    [QUOTE]I had a dream last night the R. Seymour was still playing for the Pats and going to London with the Team.  I feel bad that he's not with the team anymore.  I hope he doing well in Oakland.  But he should have retired a Patriot! Damn Kraft!!!
    Posted by payingfan[/QUOTE]

Uh, I really like the Pats but I don't believe I've ever dreamed of a player...  What are you doing dreaming of "Big" Sey?   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from payingfan. Show payingfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I Miss Seymour! : wow finally a pats fan who knows what he's talking about....lol
    Posted by HCofTheNYJ[/QUOTE]

thanks, but people are going to think your a jets fan with the pic of Namath.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from payingfan. Show payingfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I Miss Seymour! : Uh, I really like the Pats but I don't believe I've ever dreamed of a player...  What are you doing dreaming of "Big" Sey?   
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

I really liked Seymour,   The New guys just don't look as good.  And none of them are as big as Seymour.

Sections
Shortcuts