I Miss Seymour!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: I Miss Seymour!

Okay . .   I'll play.

I miss food with actual sugar in it, instead of high-fructose corn syrup . . .

and pinball . . .

and long-playing record albums . . .

and Andy Johnson . . .

and Farrah . . .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I agree with Sonny Corlione.  Seymour would have been better to keep than Wilfork.  I don't get all the hype over Wilfork.  He's a one dimensional run stuffer.  Stopping the run has never been a problem for our D (and our run D hasn't been noticeably worse when Fork was out).  Getting off the field on third down is the problem for our D.  Wilfork doesn't help in that area.  Seymour is an elite run stuffer and pass rusher.  He was older and more injury prone, but Wilfork will probably break down soon enough. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: I Miss Seymour!:
    [QUOTE] Seymour is an elite run stuffer and pass rusher.  He was older and more injury prone, but Wilfork will probably break down soon enough. 
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

Which is why, after one year under the franchise tag, Wilfork, too will be gone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShockmainDave. Show ShockmainDave's posts

I miss Mike Reiss.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I really liked Seymour." 

He didn't like you though. Richard told me he hated your avatar and is glad he doesn't have to see it on the Oakland message board. Probably not worth responding to a troll, but you do realize that the Hooded One runs this franchise from a player standpoint and not Kraft right? 
    And you also realize that very few players ever retire in the jerseys they made their fame in right? You realize that Richard's salary demands played a key role in this also right? That he's not some victim of an evil plot but a millionaire holding out for top dollar (his right) who was traded by a manager who must balance spending across the board and called his bluff...I'm not thrilled with every single player move the Pats make but I'm sure glad the inmates don't run the asylum in this franchise. 

Get a dose of reality and some good information then let's see if you have a post worth talking about.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phoenix125. Show Phoenix125's posts

Keep Seymour in Oakland, he only would have signed with the Patriots for a large contract.  Seymour was not about to accept a hometown discount to stay with the Patriot's.

I miss the offensive line of :

LT Leon Gray
    LG John Hannah
    C   Bill Lenkaitis
    RG Sam Adams
    RT Tom Neville

Lawrence Maroney could run for a 1,000 yards with this offensive line.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Miss Seymour! : I really liked Seymour,   The New guys just don't look as good.  And none of them are as big as Seymour.
    Posted by payingfan[/QUOTE]

Leon you sad little bug it's good you miss Seymour since Sanchez and your Jests may be seeing a lot of him tomorrow. No matter what name you post under your bug brained stupidity always gives you away. If your beloved Jets oraganization has the same level of understanding of how to maintain a competative team as you do is it any wonder they haven't seen a Super Bowl in 41 years?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I dont miss him.  He seems happy to be in Oakland, where he can talk more and make rash promises.  And he seems to be helping there.  I like our D pretty well, without him.  And the boatload of cash he wanted, and the distraction he would have been.  He has 3 SB rings, and now he is in a place that will pay him if they like him, if not he is free to go.  So good for everyone.  We move on, because life moves on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]I will miss Seymour right up until we do something with that first rounder.
    Posted by drawme[/QUOTE]

I expect if it's a high first he'll be looking to trade down for this draft or the year after. Oakland should be a popular team in New England this weekend.