I need a new cup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I need a new cup

No not that cup...my super bowl 38 coffee cup is really fading and I would like a new one. Not a sb38 cup a sb 46 cup. So Mr. Kraft and BB & co. get on the stick and draft players that will achieve this goal. This playoff losing thing has to stop. The seed of being a playoff loser mustn't be allowed to grow anymore. We need to kick butt and take no prisoners....thank you from a coffee drinking Pats fan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Re: I need a new cup

WELL SAID HRK.......WELL SAID....Everyone PLEASE...Lets hear it for HArley!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I'm usually good at making these "guess-what-I'm-sayin-in-the-pic" connections, here tcal...  Is it like, "Is this guy wearing a cup?"  Are ya throwin' out one at stommp...but then???  Or...Maybe ya just came across the pic, and was like: "Hey, this thread's about as good as any...".  Maybe, a metaphor for when Harley said: "...get on the stick and draft players that will achieve this goal. This playoff losing thing has to stop. The seed of being a playoff loser mustn't be allowed to grow anymore...".   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

In Response to Re: I need a new cup:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

that has to hurt