I never thought that I would get to the point where I would rather read stuff by Jet Trolls than some of the garbage

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: I never thought that I would get to the point where I would rather read stuff by Jet Trolls than some of the garbage

There are those whose apparent sole intent is to antagonize and create controversy in this forum.  Their posts are not worth the time to read nor the keystrokes to respond. 

Very much looking forward to the draft and the rest of the NFL year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: I never thought that I would get to the point where I would rather read stuff by Jet Trolls than some of the garbage

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

The draft is Thursday...it's the best single day of the football season as far as I'm concerned...maybe God-less-vermine-ent wqill be grabbed up by the JTTF by then and already rendered to Guantanamo...one can only hope...

u pipe down too...you're just yet another sheltered american with a big mouth

Quick! someone call Bob Kraft

and you wonder why no one likes you board cop.  What a joke. How's life on the island?  mom taking you to Huntington Beach this weekend? 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

My post was deleted becasue I called Godverment and CC pieces of garbage for posting their crap to further their political agenda in a football forumn? Hey MODS SCREW YOU!

Apparently Godverment and CC  have permission to agitate, inflame, and insult most of us but if we choose to retaliate it must be done in a subtle way or the comment is removed.   G and CC are able to push the envelope of Free Speech but evidently the rest of us are not.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

There is a political forum for all this talk.  Should be over there, no more responses from me on any of these type of threads here in the Patriots forum an longer.  A few people have taken these discussions over there, myself included, and it's now time for everyone else to do so.

Time to let these threads be buried and pick up the discussions in the political forum. I know a few nuts will have to get the last word in so just don't respond, let them go ahead and get the last word so they can feel like they won, apparently that's what they are after.

If by chance you feel the need to respond, just a simple LOL will do.  A thread full of LOL's would be funny!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

wow some of you are really immature.

LOL!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Godvernment's comment:

wow some of you are really immature.

LOL!

It really is something.  Isn't it.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

My post was deleted becasue I called Godverment and CC pieces of garbage for posting their crap to further their political agenda in a football forumn? Hey MODS SCREW YOU!

Apparently Godverment and CC  have permission to agitate, inflame, and insult most of us but if we choose to retaliate it must be done in a subtle way or the comment is removed.   G and CC are able to push the envelope of Free Speech but evidently the rest of us are not.  

+1  I will say it again Godverment is a lowlife liberatarian piece of excrement. All those Libertarains are so looney they dont know what to believe so they rant against the government! SHAME ON YOU MODS! PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW OR WHY YOU LET THEM RANT POLITICAL CRAP IN A FOOTBALL FORUMN?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I have an idea, why don't we stop posting about politics, bombings etc... we'll also stop the moaning about how bad this site has become, just put the people we want to on "ignore" and get back to talking about football?

Really now the moaning about the politics has become worse than the politics itself!  

Two days until the draft, maybe BDC will stop the ten minute delay on posts and censoring by jumbling up the board if we stop talking about the bombing in time for the draft?!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

I have an idea, why don't we stop posting about politics, bombings etc... we'll also stop the moaning about how bad this site has become, just put the people we want to on "ignore" and get back to talking about football?

Really now the moaning about the politics has become worse than the politics itself!  

Two days until the draft, maybe BDC will stop the ten minute delay on posts and censoring by jumbling up the board if we stop talking about the bombing in time for the draft?!

You're displaying way too much rational adult thinking and making way too much sense for a posting on an internet forum. 

The Mods may have to ban you.

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts