I now hate the guy even more.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I now hate the guy even more.

......"Anyway, how is this relevant to the Patriots? Well, the affable Bianca Wilfork, Vince's wife, issued a couple tweets a few minutes ago. The first one, from @Mrs75: "4 yr 16 mil 9 guar for yall kicker largest in history" ... And then: "Wow oakland kicker"

Can't wait till you and your Fat @zzz husband are out of here. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Re: I know hate the guy even more.

Ya, what a jerk Wilfork is for fulfilling his unfair 6 year rookie contract without any major holdouts, and without creating distractions for the team.  Who does the guy think he is wanting to get paid fair market value?  He should just accept a league minimum deal and keep his mouth shut.  And who does his wife think she is questioning an Al Davis contract?  The guys is probably the most reasonable negotiator in football. There's a reason Oakland never gives out bad contracts.  Seriously.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: I know hate the guy even more.

In Response to Re: I know hate the guy even more.:
    Ya, what a jerk Wilfork is for fulfilling his unfair 6 year rookie contract without any major holdouts, and without creating distractions for the team.  Who does the guy think he is wanting to get paid fair market value?  He should just accept a league minimum deal and keep his mouth shut.  And who does his wife think she is questioning an Al Davis contract?  The guys is probably the most reasonable negotiator in football. There's a reason Oakland never gives out bad contracts.  Seriously.
    Posted by pyegian

Haha, nice...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: I now hate the guy even more.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats just let Pancake walk without tagging him, given his abysmal performance in the Ravens game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Pyegian you have every right to like Vince.  I don't and it has nothing to with money.  We all want to get paid.  I dislike the knee diving, eye poking dirty SOB from the U that he is.  I dislike him because he's just not that good.  Now that his ho is opening it's trap I hate him more.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Didn't he have a ton of tackles in he Ravens game?

He's not the type of player to get a lot of sacks. What he does do however, is gets double and triple teams on him so the other players get the sacks. He also plugs up the middle and is a good run stuffer. He's one of the best nose tackles in the game, and the Pats would be stupid to let him go unless they planned on switching to the 4-3.

I dunno, i'm a fan of the guy. He hasn't caused problems for the team and finished his contract. I agree with Tcal2 though when he says some of the dirty play has to stop.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

I bet Bianca weighs like 250lbs. Can you imagine the sight of those pigs bumping uglies?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: I now hate the guy even more.:
    Pyegian you have every right to like Vince.  I don't and it has nothing to with money.  We all want to get paid.  I dislike the knee diving, eye poking dirty SOB from the U that he is.  I dislike him because he's just not that good.  Now that his ho is opening it's trap I hate him more.
    Posted by Tcal2

Did you hate Rodney too?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: I now hate the guy even more. : Did you hate Rodney too?
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

mb, I never seen Rodney dive at a QB's knees or Poke another player in the eye.  Are these traits you like to see in a Patriot player?  Is that the Patriot way?

The answer to your question is NO.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarGamble. Show OscarGamble's posts

The Wilfork's wanna see what they're worth and they're following the market closely; can't really fault them for that. Maybe a little surprised that Bianca W follows but hey, it's their livelihood. "Hate the guy?"...c'mon. I'm not sweating this situation either way. The Pats need pass rushers worse than anything but unfortunately that ain't Vince. If he's franchised he'll make around $7 million....a far cry from what a DE would be tendered. Makes sense for NE but lousy for Wilfork. The Pats will make an offer for what they perceive to be his worth; statistically, based on the position he plays, that value will be difficult to guage. No sacks, no QB hits but 9 QB pressures for a NT last season. Tough call. In addition, the question of guaranteeing a ton of money for a guy that, in many circumstances, is a two-down lineman.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: I now hate the guy even more. : mb, I never seen Rodney dive at a QB's knees or Poke another player in the eye.  Are these traits you like to see in a Patriot player?  Is that the Patriot way? The answer to your question is NO.
    Posted by Tcal2

Rodney has won mutliple "NFL's Dirtiest Player" awards and is still getting votes even after retiring; this "award" is voted on by the NFL players so I don't exactly think he has the reputation of a clean player who does it the "Patriot Way".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Killa, I also remember you defending Ellis Hobbs a few years ago.  In fact I remember my first post 3 years ago (under another name) saying he sux and then
    getting called a moron by you. Oh the memories. Smile

Not everyone is dirty in fact very few are dirty.  It's not how we were taught to play the game.  I'm not stupid, for not agreeing with your assessment.  You like him and that's great.  I don't and life goes on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: I now hate the guy even more. : Rodney has won mutliple "NFL's Dirtiest Player" awards and is still getting votes even after retiring; this "award" is voted on by the NFL players so I don't exactly think he has the reputation of a clean player who does it the "Patriot Way".
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

mb,  I don't see what A has to do with B.  There not the same.  I never seen Rodney do anything dirty.  I seen him have his knees taken out as ordered by Fish Sticks. 

Hell we all wanted to crucify that KC player for taking out Brady's knees but it OK when Vince does it to the Bill's QB.  That's a bit hypocritical.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: I now hate the guy even more. : mb,  I don't see what A has to do with B.  There not the same.  I never seen Rodney do anything dirty.  I seen him have his knees taken out as ordered by Fish Sticks.  Hell we all wanted to crucify that KC player for taking out Brady's knees but it OK when Vince does it to the Bill's QB.  That's a bit hypocritical.
    Posted by Tcal2

Actually, yeah, there's a pretty clear correlation between the two.  Rodney was considered one of the dirtiest players in game for years (has the fines to back it up) and you don't mind him yet Wilfork does a few things not to your likings and he's a dirty SOB.  I don't care if you call out and crucify a guy for being dirty, but atleast be consistent.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

mb,  there is no correlation.  One is a subjective vote by players who may or may not have an agenda against Rodney.  Plus he only played against approximately 1/3 of them in any year.  That's why it's a for fun vote.  There is no actual research and study going into the vote.  The majority are voting on reputation.

I witnessed Wilfork's actions with my eyes nothing subjective about that. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

What goes on in the trenches stays in the trenches.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

I don't understand why sports fans take contract negotiations so personally. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Didn't he have a ton of tackles in he Ravens game? He's not the type of player to get a lot of sacks. What he does do however, is gets double and triple teams on him so the other players get the sacks. He also plugs up the middle and is a good run stuffer. He's one of the best nose tackles in the game, and the Pats would be stupid to let him go unless they planned on switching to the 4-3. I dunno, i'm a fan of the guy. He hasn't caused problems for the team and finished his contract. I agree with Tcal2 though when he says some of the dirty play has to stop.
    Posted by magicalhobo

I'm not talking about his sacks or his tackles.  I'm talking about him doing what he's supposed to be doing - holding his ground against blockers, freeing the linebackers to make tackles and sacks.  In the Ravens game, he didn't do any of that.  He was manhandled at the line - pancaked on the first play by a single blocker.  On the Ravens next TD he simply fell to the ground while the Ravens' line and RB went surging into the endzone.  And this has happened often in his career (remember 2006 AFC championship against Saturday?)  I'm not saying he's horrible, I'm saying he has good games and bad games, he's not the best nose tackle, he's not even elite - so why pay all this money for a guy who gets pancaked so often?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Bianca Wilfork thinks Davis's moves will help her husband.
      Has she considered that  8mil a year tied up with the  kickers means allot less money for a 2 down nose tackle?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

With all due respect tcal, one of Roidney's favorite things was hitting offensive players on the ground long after they had been tackled but not so long that he would get flagged. 

The unfortunate thing is that there is more and more of this kind of thing going on today and I think Harrison has much to do with that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

"Tcal2, I don't know what your situation is but I know my girlfriend is always looking for ways to make more money. There's no reason to attack her, keep it related to the team and the players dude."

S-A, She brought herself into this as reported by the Globe.  I was reacting to what I read on the previous page.  The only time my wife gets involved in my business is when I win the yearly trip then she gets to accompany me to city's around the world.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I like dirty , nasty players!!  That's why I want Lagarrette Blount. Turn him into a safety, let him be a nasty as he wants to be. Then put him on offense and let him pound the ball knock everybody down on his way to the endzone!!! He can also be used on special teams.  Go Lagarrette

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Killa I'm not going to waste time arguing with you.  You are dead wrong.  In fact a person couldn't be more wrong then you are.  I can see the knee dive as clear as day.  He came in elbow first.  He was penalized and fined for this dirty play.

Who did you play with Leon?  Didn't he play on the line?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

HRK - I actually agree with you.  I don't think the colts were late hitters (seems to frequently be DB's doing it), but I saw them doing more of it this year.  I didn't like it. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Really doggg you think Harrison is the reason for late hits? give me an f'in break.
    Late hits have been around since Jim Thorpe. Your beloved colts late hit the crap out of Shockey so just give it a rest.

Sections
Shortcuts