I now hate the guy even more.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: I now hate the guy even more.

Gamer I'm with ya darling.....SUMMER!  SUMMER! SUMMER! SUMMER !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Nice rack.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Football is nasty and brutish. Players get away with alot we never see. If fines or suspensions are indications then both Fork and Rodney are dirty, but to say it only applies to Pats or former Pats is incorrect. Nearly every team has at least one or two dirty players. Blount is tough, I don't no about dirty though.

YES, Bring on Summer......the GF and I are going to Africa on some kooky eco-expedition......Lions and liquer...a lethal combination !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Here's the elbow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3POT8n2Qk3g

Here's the eye poke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBTSugoc6rM

Sorry killa,  The Leon thing was a joke by the way was that your eye poke production (killa mike)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from +Mrboston. Show +Mrboston's posts

In Response to Re: I now hate the guy even more.:
    Pyegian you have every right to like Vince.  I don't and it has nothing to with money.  We all want to get paid.  I dislike the knee diving, eye poking dirty SOB from the U that he is.  I dislike him because he's just not that good.  Now that his ho is opening it's trap I hate him more.
    Posted by Tcal2

Really, your worried about what he did in school? Do you even read your own post?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Doesn't anyone want to talk about the way Wilfork always gets pancaked on TD runs in the playoffs?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Leon is a better football player than you Killa way way way better just ask him.

He'd blow you off the line like Hog Hannah against Richard Simmons.
    Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Re: I now hate the guy even more.:
    I'm with you negame, I'm so sick of this crap. I even went to Florida to get away from it and it followed me there too. I went swimming out of spite (in a heated pool) despite it being only 46 degrees. Dogg, I caught that shot at Rodney. I bet you could argue he was the only one doing it and that's why the Pats dynasty was the team of the decade. hrk, love the new background  My bad Tcal, looks like you don't need anymore money
    Posted by Sam-Adams

Thanks Sam, I'm headed to St Mary's Ga (brother) in three weeks it better be a dang site warmer there than here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Killa in all seriousness you are without a doubt a better player, coach, and knowledgeable football man then Leon by lightyears and I mean that.

Sections
Shortcuts