I predicted 55-21 Saints - time to show Payton some respect

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

I predicted 55-21 Saints - time to show Payton some respect

Note to Belichick:  This is how NOT to run up the score on your oponent.  This game could have ended up 52-17 had the Saints continued to "run their offense", but as most do when up in the 4th Quarter, the Saints put the breaks on and began to pound the ball with vanilla runs straight up the gut.  Now, why couldn't the Pats exercise the same restraint in the 59-0 whitewash earlier this year?  How about 2 years ago?  Does this finally dispell the classless "just running their offense" argument?

The Pats have a decent team.  They are not an upper echelon squad capable of competing with the Vikings or Saints, but then again, they are capable of beating any team in the AFC on any given day.  Once in the playoffs, potentially at 12-4, anything can happen.  An AFCCG with Tom Brady vs. Peyton could well put the Pats back in the Superbowl.  Wouldn't suprise me a bit.

On this day though, time for you all to continue eating the Humble Pie you began cooking in 2007.  It's gotta taste like S__T by now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: I predicted 55-21 Saints - time to show Payton some respect

In Response to I predicted 55-21 Saints - time to show Payton some respect:
    [QUOTE]Note to Belichick:  This is how NOT to run up the score on your oponent.  This game could have ended up 52-17 had the Saints continued to "run their offense", but as most do when up in the 4th Quarter, the Saints put the breaks on and began to pound the ball with vanilla runs straight up the gut.  Now, why couldn't the Pats exercise the same restraint in the 59-0 whitewash earlier this year?  How about 2 years ago?  Does this finally dispell the classless "just running their offense" argument? The Pats have a decent team.  They are not an upper echelon squad capable of competing with the Vikings or Saints, but then again, they are capable of beating any team in the AFC on any given day.  Once in the playoffs, potentially at 12-4, anything can happen.  An AFCCG with Tom Brady vs. Peyton could well put the Pats back in the Superbowl.  Wouldn't suprise me a bit. On this day though, time for you all to continue eating the Humble Pie you began cooking in 2007.  It's gotta taste like S__T by now.
    Posted by Casportsfan[/QUOTE]

what the hell are you talking about?

The Pats pulled their starters in the THIRD QUARTER against Tennessee.  Also, if they REALLY wanted to run up the score, they would have challenged the safety that should have been recorded on Vince Young, but was generously spotted at the 1-yard line despite him being tackled 2 yards into the end zone in the 4th quarter.

Get the f*ck outta here.

Sections
Shortcuts