I reaaly hate the CLASSLESS Steelers now.... what would you do if you walked into this T-shirt?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: I reaaly hate the CLASSLESS Steelers now.... what would you do if you walked into this T-shirt?

"The Internet" isn't a source.

http://fansided.com/2013/09/03/somebody-selling-new-england-used-cheaters-now-murderers-shirt-photo/?utm_source=FanSided&utm_medium=Network&utm_campaign=Trending%20on%20FS

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

Re: I reaaly hate the CLASSLESS Steelers now.... what would you do if you walked into this T-shirt?

steelers suck, they root for the rapist who still leads their team!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

lol, i seriously didnt read it on the net!

If it's on the internet yesterday and a buddy tells you about it today, you can't really claim you found of from "a source".  "Sources" have insider information.

Your buddy has the internet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You can find some pretty silly t-shirts out there!  I thought this one was cool!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

If it's on the internet yesterday and a buddy tells you about it today, you can't really claim you found of from "a source".  "Sources" have insider information.

Your buddy has the internet.

Does it really matter where it came from? Stop acting like a "Rusty"

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

Yeah, when regular Joe's pass off common info with exclusivity under the "I heard this from my source", I have a problem with it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Did somebody say Imagyd almost had a source?  That's progress.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

Yeah, when regular Joe's pass off common info with exclusivity under the "I heard this from my source", I have a problem with it.

good luck with commander tool.  He had a lot of Internet sources. Well on everything  but typically days old   Did you know dumerville will be walking thru those doors and Tebow will replace Brady this year? Book it!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Why do you hate the Steelers because a local idiot from Pittsburgh is trying to make a cheap buck? You think we don't have people like that?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Why do you hate the Steelers because a local idiot from Pittsburgh is trying to make a cheap buck? You think we don't have people like that?

Well, somebody's buying them, eh?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

I will take five of these size L Please!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

It might be important to know the "source" if someone was making a comment about Brady being injured, or BB getting arrested....but the guy was talking about a stupid T-shirt from another teams fans...and this is important to you? Who f#ckin cares?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If this were the only time this guy posted stuff like this, I'd agree.

It's not.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Who cares?  The Steelers are irrelevant and are on the decline.  Everyone and their mother knows Steelers fans are classless yinzers.  They created the Bernard Pollard Fan Club tshirt when Brady got knocked out for the season in 2008.  When you're fat, smelly, and stupid, you do these types of things to feel better about yourself.

Sections
Shortcuts