I said it a week or so ago... this place is getting rather silly.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

I said it a week or so ago... this place is getting rather silly.

This place has turned into a number of people going from thread to thread ruining everything in their paths. Just absolutle nonsense. 

It's crazy when I log on to find this post-sequence on one of the top threads.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: I said it a week or so ago... this place is getting rather silly.

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

You're new here, but the problem is rooted in the trolls or irrationals following me around.

Every time I bring in actual proof, evidence or facts to back up my premises (Kirwan Thread), they all convene and gang up to try to deflect that they've been wrong.

And, the truth is, their unhealthy man love for Brady tied to their disdain for BB, whether it be 42 and 46's agenda, Phat Rex's, or any of the irrational BBWs, what they all share is an agenda.  It's an agenda of jealousy by the trolls from other teams, wishing they could say their team will win the division every year and go 13-3 with a SB run on the books, or the warped vision of Tom Brady, the QB who used to be Joe Cool and now isn't.

I'm a diehard Pats fan who is tired of the excuses for Brady, as the blame is somehow all on BB, the chief architect of this brilliant run that will go down in history as the NFL's best, at least by fair and objective people.

All they had to do was admit being absolutely wrong, being taken for a ride by an anti-BB media, and they just can't do that.

So, their selfishness has ruined the board. Many others have admitted or been silent, acknowledging the problems with Brady and his offense, but this small group of 5-10 want to sabotage the board with personal agendas.

It is silly. If I was wrong, I'd just say so and move on.

Don't think he can see your reply since your ignored.... he can read it in my reply if he wants.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

You're new here, but the problem is rooted in the trolls or irrationals following me around.

Every time I bring in actual proof, evidence or facts to back up my premises (Kirwan Thread), they all convene and gang up to try to deflect that they've been wrong.

And, the truth is, their unhealthy man love for Brady tied to their disdain for BB, whether it be 42 and 46's agenda, Phat Rex's, or any of the irrational BBWs, what they all share is an agenda.  It's an agenda of jealousy by the trolls from other teams, wishing they could say their team will win the division every year and go 13-3 with a SB run on the books, or the warped vision of Tom Brady, the QB who used to be Joe Cool and now isn't.

I'm a diehard Pats fan who is tired of the excuses for Brady, as the blame is somehow all on BB, the chief architect of this brilliant run that will go down in history as the NFL's best, at least by fair and objective people.

All they had to do was admit being absolutely wrong, being taken for a ride by an anti-BB media, and they just can't do that.

So, their selfishness has ruined the board. Many others have admitted or been silent, acknowledging the problems with Brady and his offense, but this small group of 5-10 want to sabotage the board with personal agendas.

Then just put them on ignore & forget about them. You obviously will never change their minds. You're wasting tons of time & energy arguing with them. People have different opinions here, that's just the way it is.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

this type of crap...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

stop ignoring people then.. you can't make other people post more often atleast those guys are engaging in conversation and enjoying themselves. stop being a stalinist.

Not being a Stalinist at all. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I agree. Especially those posters who support terrorists

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

I agree especially with posters who support terrorists

you agree with posters who support terrorists? hmmm that's not good buddy, that make's you a terrorist

since you like to twist words around i edited and clarifed my comment.

and no i don't like terrorists

i won't be long , and you'll get the ban hammer again

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

since you like to twist words around i edited and clarifed my comment.

and no i don't like terrorists

i won't be long , and you'll get the ban hammer again

so you're anti-american? shame on you! 

[/QUOTE]

nah he's a flagwaver-if u arent a zionist ur a terrorist

brilliance like that

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

u will never understand that you are the number one problem here

always have been and always will be-thru all of your 12 different accounts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Replying to a 10-12 post rebuttal stream and KEEPING ALL 1275 LINES plus your added paragraph in each reply is my biggest issue. I mention this becasue it seems to be the pattern for this back and forth bickering that happens quite a bit here.

Please prune out all but the last reply..remember farther up in the topic are the earlier ones, it is very easy to find them.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Ahh. What I still find off is the mods actually scan threads to delete some of my posts almost exclusively, but they let the clear trolls do whatever they want, almost as if they want it that way.

They also let Ricky/Godvernment post a bunch of completely inappropriate non-Pats topics almost at will.

There's still that list of 5-10 people here who are the one who are sabotaging for the others. Nothing has changed.

NE's D will be blamed for every loss even if the score is 10-9 and we kick 3 FGs with a loaded offense and a QB at 20 million in a heavily favored offensive era.

I wish they would just delete YOU.  This whole thread is about YOU killing the whole forum.  And that has been a running story for at LEAST 3 years.  

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

YOU are the drug addled son.  Get lost.  You have made this place uninhabitable.  You are the worst poster here, even beyond Rex and UDwhateverthehell.  The brief time you went away was pure bliss, grass started growing again, the sun was shining, birds chirped.  Then you came back and everything died.  You truly suck the life out of everything around you.  Now please post some large blah, blah, blah retort as you always do.  You still suck, though.  

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:

Crusty have you been sucking the life out of Black holes again?See that kind of reminds me of a story,nope its just a stain on my shirt.

I like you honkeytonk, but you scare me a little...just a little.