I said it a week or so ago... this place is getting rather silly.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: I said it a week or so ago... this place is getting rather silly.

As much as it pains me to disillusion you, I remain entertained, amused and still posting.  Not entirely certain but I do believe that's the first post I've ever had deleted not that that really matters.  And I do thank you for the chuckle; you actually directed ridicule at someone for having one of their posts deleted.  I do believe the other day you set a new indoor/outdoor record for posts deleted in one thread.  Keep smilin' and postin', big dog.  Why you're actually kickin' some serious internet a_ss.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Oops, I see they also took exception to my perhaps inappropriate but oh so accurate characterization.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

As much as it pains me to disillusion you, I remain entertained, amused and still posting.  Not entirely certain but I do believe that's the first post I've ever had deleted not that that really matters.  And I do thank you for the chuckle; you actually directed ridicule at someone for having one of their posts deleted.  I do believe the other day you set a new indoor/outdoor record for posts deleted in one thread.  Keep smilin' and postin', big dog.  Why you're actually kickin' some serious internet a_ss.

What's odd is the mod is following you around to delete what you wrote, but they let a troll like Ricky to do what he's doing.

I am surprised not many others have an issue with that here. 

Rusty, if the mods choose to delete what I've posted then oh well.  Wouldn't surprise me is someone went whining to 'em.  But I guess that would be unlikely since we all know how the mainstream media conspires to repress free expression from chreative individuals like our friend here.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

your last 3 were deleted! lol you're so mad you can't control yourself! just calm down.. i don't know how you haven't been banned yet after all of your personal attacks.

Ooh!  Do I detect a touch of pique?  Easy now; it'll be alright once you've logged off or is that something that you ever do?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

What's odd is the mod is following you around to delete what you wrote, but they let a troll like Ricky to do what he's doing.

Rusty, if the mods choose to delete what I've posted then oh well.  Wouldn't surprise me is someone went whining to 'em.  But I guess that would be unlikely since we all know how the mainstream media conspires to repress free expression from chreative individuals like our friend here.

I think what's interesting is the speed in which they get deleted. That pretty much means some $5.00/hr college intern is reading the thread as it unfolds.

Think about it. How is it possible that Babe, Phat Rex, UD6, 42 and 46, coming in and out of these threads to stir the pot, have never had posts deleted?

How is that they've never been banned? How is it that the mod thinks it's normal behavior but you or me returning fire toward the troll is not allowed?

honestly, this forum has been moderated a.ss backwards for a long time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

On this point, sir, we are in complete agreement.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

Replying to a 10-12 post rebuttal stream and KEEPING ALL 1275 LINES plus your added paragraph in each reply is my biggest issue. I mention this becasue it seems to be the pattern for this back and forth bickering that happens quite a bit here.

Please prune out all but the last reply..remember farther up in the topic are the earlier ones, it is very easy to find them.

I agree, but the people in this forum are too lazy/too inconsiderate to bother

Really though it's the system that needs to be reworked. The "pruning" should be done automatically and not left up to individuals to do so on their own. If you hit "reply", only the message you are responding to should accompany your post, not humpty-million other messages along with it

I pointed this out to dottie in the Talk to BDC forum a week or two ago. I even posted a few particularly heinous examples of "unpruned" posts for her. As usual though, no response from madame...

EDIT: Meanwhile, whether intentional or not, Babe mocks me with his three posts below

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

They actually come on here and try to dictate how threads go. It's sick.

You have got to be kidding junior. No 3 people combined here hijack as many threads as you do as you turn it into a Brady bashing thread.

If the topic ties into offense or Brady himself, it's not a hijackable situation. I am talking about Mt Hurlr's behavior on the DUI thread yesterday and people like Phat Rex as trolls. Or you, for that matter, ignoring any accountability with Brady with how you point ONLY to the D and BB.

Don't play coy. We know your agenda. It's derived from a very unhealthy psychosexual man lust for Brady and an odd hate for BB at the same time.

Same old junior. Can't win the argument so he calls people gay. What is especially funny about that is your being a liberal who demands gay rights. Then you use the label as an insult. LMAO@U

Every day is a whip junior like the dysfunctional dog he is day.

You shouldn't be so insecure about coming out of the closet.  If you weren't a homophobe, you wouldn't be so defensive about coming out.

I didn't insult you unless YOU think being gay is an insult.  Get it?

It would actually explain a lot.   Your anger, man crush on Brady, etc. 

Silly junior. You obviously use your accusation of my gay desire for Brady as an insult, tool.

Do you actaully think anybody here is so stupid as to believe your BS?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I think what's interesting is the speed in which they get deleted. That pretty much means some $5.00/hr college intern is reading the thread as it unfolds.

Think about it. How is it possible that Babe, Phat Rex, UD6, 42 and 46, coming in and out of these threads to stir the pot, have never had posts deleted?

How is that they've never been banned? How is it that the mod thinks it's normal behavior but you or me returning fire toward the troll is not allowed?

The only complaint I have about the moderation is that they let Rusty have so many fake accounts Rustyclone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You are such a complete goofball.

Wrap that puny mind of yours around this junior. They have banned you over a dozen times. Did you think they like you coming back?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

babe, you have to stop being so paranoid. im not rusty, ive probobaly been on this board as long as you have, they just reset my account for some reason....i dont agree with everything rusty says, but just because i agree with a majority of it, doesnt mean im him. you and pezz, tca12..etc, annoy the sheet out of many people, not just me and rusty. a lot of people dont want to argue, so they dont mention. but there is nothing more annoying than reading posts from an old man who thinks brady's sh.it doesnt stink.

its absolutely ridiculous....the face of the franchise has 5 straight mediocre to bad post seasons in a row and you find ways to fault others....its absolutely mind blowing how you think any of what you say makes sense.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

your last 3 were deleted! lol you're so mad you can't control yourself! just calm down.. i don't know how you haven't been banned yet after all of your personal attacks.

Hey, I hear there's lots of room in Palestine for you.  You could back up that sig with a little action, butter buns.  Bet they would LOVE to have you.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

babe, you have to stop being so paranoid. im not rusty, ive probobaly been on this board as long as you have, they just reset my account for some reason....i dont agree with everything rusty says, but just because i agree with a majority of it, doesnt mean im him. you and pezz, tca12..etc, annoy the sheet out of many people, not just me and rusty. a lot of people dont want to argue, so they dont mention. but there is nothing more annoying than reading posts from an old man who thinks brady's sh.it doesnt stink.

its absolutely ridiculous....the face of the franchise has 5 straight mediocre to bad post seasons in a row and you find ways to fault others....its absolutely mind blowing how you think any of what you say makes sense.

And you find a way to fault just one person, rusty jr. How moronic is that?

Nobody annoys posters, not even in the same universe, as you and your master account.

I've never seen the word loathe used towards any one but crusty (and that includes his fake accounts)   carry on JR.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

my turn to point fingers.... i think i'm by FAR the best, most knowledgable, and rational poster on this board. the examiner and ATJ are trolls and ruin this forum with their super conformity and lack of individuality. rockscummy is a troll and just spams the board non-stop even worse than commie contrarian and he is so insecure and lacks self control that he can't help but respond to every single post by non-pats fan trolls who continuously and successfully bait him and rail him in like the small brained, large mouth bass he is.

those 3 along with kansaspatriot and easily the most silly trolls here.

haha i agree commie is annoying, but i dont think ATJ, rusty, or examiner are trolls. they just are confident in what they believe in.

Rickturd is just upset when I bludgeoned him over his praising of Che Guevara. Apparently, he missed the part about Che being a murderer. It'd be like praising Lenin.    

He's just one of these 20 somethings who thinks that if he rolls with the workers of the world unite crowd, he's being a rebel and standing for something. All he does is regurgitate rheotoric and try to sound cool for attention here. It's why he posts inflammatory non-Pats topics. 

We've all seen his kind before. It's entertaining, actually.  The kid probably hasn't attended college and lives off mommy and daddy, thinking he knows how to fix the world.  

we've all seen ur type too Queenie-and ur a bigger stereotype than anyone you stereotype

Che Yes! Workers Unite Yes! Free Palesinte Yes!

just thought i would add to the fun

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

since you like to twist words around i edited and clarifed my comment.

and no i don't like terrorists

i won't be long , and you'll get the ban hammer again

so you're anti-american? shame on you! 

nah he's a flagwaver-if u arent a zionist ur a terrorist

brilliance like that

jeez, jints fan, i was starting to warm up to you. way to go-siding with a guy who supports those that believe in the opression of woman, terrorism and hate

[/QUOTE]

no he believes in an independent state for the palestinian people and he believes America's unilateral blind eye support of Israel-particularly it's rather fanatical zionist strain-is not only misguided but often counter productive (see middle east, cureent mess)

u can't be as dumb as ur last thread...then again ur a "patriot" so the sky is the limit