I said it a week or so ago... this place is getting rather silly.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Re: I said it a week or so ago... this place is getting rather silly.

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to tanbass' comment:

It's literally like 10 people. If the mods simply went to the root of the problem, the board would be cleaned up.

LMAO....They do go to the root of the problem and delete (YOU) every month. I find it beyond amazing that you don't seem to understand that!! You are seriously f u c k e d up!!

Baloney. Those same 5-10 trolls have different board names, sign in and out, to report me enough for that to occur.

Are you seriously this dumb?

I come here to talk Pats with other knowledeable fans. That's very clear. What happens is, dishonest, disingenous Brady sycophants try to control what can be discussed and what can't. Go look at RedSox94's thread about "What Will It Take"..

The BBWs all show up and try to derail the discussion in that thread, because of their disturbing man lust for Brady.

What they all share is an agenda. I have no agenda. I watch my team just like you, react, and talk about the team.

Explain to me why trolls from other teams do not get banned or have comments deleted, when it's very clear they're here to cause problems.

Also, why do you enable these trolls? 

I come here to talk Pats with other knowledeable fans.

you don't talk to anyone...you rant, you condescend, you name call, you make personal attacks (usually based on ur unfounded stereotyping), you disparage etc...

but u rarely if ever talk

Whatever else is said on this thread I don't know. But this is so true it makes me laugh, when was the last time you talked to a fellow fan and what was it about? Sometimes I ask you genuine question because i'm interested in your opinion but you just never reply...carry on to the next thread where you can insult someone which i think is blatantly obvious you find more fun. How it goes is you say somethin reasonably outlandish, wait for someone to reply or challenge you and then rip into them for not thinkin what you do

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

As much as it pains me to disillusion you, I remain entertained, amused and still posting.  Not entirely certain but I do believe that's the first post I've ever had deleted not that that really matters.  And I do thank you for the chuckle; you actually directed ridicule at someone for having one of their posts deleted.  I do believe the other day you set a new indoor/outdoor record for posts deleted in one thread.  Keep smilin' and postin', big dog.  Why you're actually kickin' some serious internet a_ss.

i do have to say tho ATJ can u ever post anything without speaking like a college professor? We get it, you are educated and well-read and can speak with a certain amount of erudition...can you talk a little less high brow on a football forum perhaps and save the big words and eloquent rhetoric for the wine and cheese crowd?

an observation and suggestion-i am good that way  :  )

Keep smilin' and postin', big dog. Why you're actually kickin' some serious internet a_ss.

Don't really hang much with the wine and cheese crowd so I can't say for sure but I'm guessing that if I did and I said something like this they wouldn't mistake me for a college prof.   

yes but that was u being flippant and mimmicking a way of speaking to make a point

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

It's literally like 10 people. If the mods simply went to the root of the problem, the board would be cleaned up.

LMAO....They do go to the root of the problem and delete (YOU) every month. I find it beyond amazing that you don't seem to understand that!! You are seriously f u c k e d up!!

Baloney. Those same 5-10 trolls have different board names, sign in and out, to report me enough for that to occur.

I come here to talk Pats with other knowledeable fans. That's very clear. What happens is, dishonest, disingenous Brady sycophants try to control what can be discussed and what can't. Go look at RedSox94's thread about "What Will It Take"..

The BBWs all show up and try to derail the discussion in that thread, because of their disturbing man lust for Brady.

What they all share is an agenda. I have no agenda. I watch my team just like you, react, and talk about the team.

Explain to me why trolls from other teams do not get banned or have comments deleted, when it's very clear they're here to cause problems.

you don't talk to anyone...you rant, you condescend, you name call, you make personal attacks (usually based on ur unfounded stereotyping), you disparage etc...

Whatever else is said on this thread I don't know. But this is so true it makes me laugh, when was the last time you talked to a fellow fan and what was it about? Sometimes I ask you genuine question because i'm interested in your opinion but you just never reply...carry on to the next thread where you can insult someone which i think is blatantly obvious you find more fun. How it goes is you say somethin reasonably outlandish, wait for someone to reply or challenge you and then rip into them for not thinkin what you do

:  )

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

yes but that was u being flippant and mimmicking a way of speaking to make a point

Now how do you know that isn't the way I normally speak and that, instead, when I speak as a 'college prof', that I'm not mimicking some poster-to-be-named-later?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

I'm writing this post to prove a point-ClarkGriswald always must have the last word in any exchange with anybody else.

He's a psychologists wet dream!He doesn't know half of what he claims to know and gets VERY defensive when called out on it.

Speaking of passive aggresive.Reread every one of your posts and then try to tell us that they aren't!You can't and I've just proven it!

Now enough of the Nonsense-How is Gronk doing in rehab?I heard he made a real Clark Griswald of himself half naked and hammered out in public and somebody posted pics of him!?

Mandatory rehab or did he go on his own?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

you failed that test, rusty

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

you do realize the only true Amercans are the Natives and the rest of us are descendents of immigrants (land stealers) right?

And most of the Indians were land stealers from other Indians. It's just what people do.... if they can.

so israel stealing land is ok with you? the only reason why "they can" is because america funds and protects them.

Let the Pals steal it back.... if they can. They and their buds have tried in the past. It didn't work out so well for them.

I doubt the $3 bil a year we give them is making the difference. It's only about 1% of their GDP. The US has "protected" them for a half century but that hasn't stopped them from being attacked numerous times.

What's with the turn every thread into a "the poor palastinians" whine? Nobody GAF, this is a Patriots board.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

Id have to agree- Old babe just talks about how good Brady "used"to be with TFB right there with him.

What concerns me the most is the lack of attention that the Gronkowski kid gets in here after his embarrassing drunken tom foolery episode.

To rest of you I say...Welcome to Leons playhouse!

I take on trolls.

Then start arguing with yourself, dumbkoff.

See, you get to call people names, and that's the sort of thing your troll allies claim I get banned for.

You're all hypocrites.

What does it feel like to lust after Tom Brady and be a hypocrite as a 60 something adult?

You're such a complete joke,,,,,,,,,,,, dumbkoff.

You cry about being singled out for name calling, then call me gay because I support the best player in team history from your constant attacks.

You are the king of bass ackwards.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I've debated with you and answered questions. Your approach hasn't been the best here, Macmenemin.  I forget which silly set of comments you brought to the table one time, but I remembered your name specifically because of how ill-informed your comments were.

Again, you seem to think you're 100% right on something, so when someone like me challenges your premise with facts and whatnot, that's when you get butt hurt and then start following around thereafter. It's what happens. 

Don't be embarrassed. It's not a big deal. It's a messageboard about football. Just learn from those who know more than you, are a bit older, have more experience, etc. 

Your generation is seriously littered with these overly-senstive people. It's not just me who notices it. either It's a crybaby generation. Not all, but many.   

When I was your age I was looking up to older people who had it together and learned from them. I didn't run around pretending I knew more at age 20. 

this very response proves everything said previously about Queenie in spades

seriously what a d*ck who needs a good a** kicking to teach him a lesson

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Now how do you know that isn't the way I normally speak and that, instead, when I speak as a 'college prof', that I'm not mimicking some poster-to-be-named-later?

Gunty thinks he knows everything as a Giants troll here.  he also claims his behavior is not trolling so you aren't dealing with someone who is playing with a full deck.

He also thinks his behavior is not arrogant (lol), daring in and out of our discussions. He lacks attention in his life, so this is where he looks to get it.  Negative attention is better than no attention. It's part of having that passive-aggressve disorder trolls all share.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

guess i'll have to risk that never assume thing and assume

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

Id have to agree- Old babe just talks about how good Brady "used"to be with TFB right there with him.

What concerns me the most is the lack of attention that the Gronkowski kid gets in here after his embarrassing drunken tom foolery episode.

To rest of you I say...Welcome to Leons playhouse!

I take on trolls.

Then start arguing with yourself, dumbkoff.

See, you get to call people names, and that's the sort of thing your troll allies claim I get banned for.

You're all hypocrites.

What does it feel like to lust after Tom Brady and be a hypocrite as a 60 something adult?

You're such a complete joke,,,,,,,,,,,, dumbkoff.

You cry about being singled out for name calling, then call me gay because I support the best player in team history from your constant attacks.

You are the king of bass ackwards.

queenie has it all covered babe...just in the last few posts he attacks ur age as too old but attacks another poster b/c of his (supposed) youth

then again anyone disagrees with his 152 IQ is a minimum wage clerk at 7-11 living at home in a basement who is a virgin with no friends...amazing how he knows all this about people he has never met

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

since you like to twist words around i edited and clarifed my comment.

and no i don't like terrorists

i won't be long , and you'll get the ban hammer again

so you're anti-american? shame on you! 

nah he's a flagwaver-if u arent a zionist ur a terrorist

brilliance like that

jeez, jints fan, i was starting to warm up to you. way to go-siding with a guy who supports those that believe in the opression of woman, terrorism and hate

no he believes in an independent state for the palestinian people and he believes America's unilateral blind eye support of Israel-particularly it's rather fanatical zionist strain-is not only misguided but often counter productive (see middle east, cureent mess)

u can't be as dumb as ur last thread...then again ur a "patriot" so the sky is the limit

there's no such thing as Palestine, it's a term made up by the british after the fall of the Ottoman empire. the arabs that live in the land of israel are eqyptians, and jordanians.

c'mon man, i'm trying to be open minded about you trolling here, but you keep making disparaging comments like you just made.

no palestine is named in the Bible thousands of years before the British even existed as the British...and Israel took the land left by the British thru shall we say terroristic means in 1947...Israel is a created state-which is fine but dont deny that the creation may have left a few people displaced from land they were already on when the British up and left...and regardless of the palestinians national origin-and you do realize the only true Amercans are the Natives and the rest of us are descendents of immigrants (land stealers) right?-that doesn't change the fact of where they were and who displaced them and how

I think as someone once said the US is perhaps the worst nation to be involved in trying to mediate in the middle east because the arabs don't trust us and the israelis don't respect us

Amen. But we will NEVER learn....

btw i should take back the comment that offended u b/c it was not necessary...my apologies on that one Kansas  :  )

[/QUOTE]

ok, apology accepted. thanks

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

I've debated with you and answered questions. Your approach hasn't been the best here, Macmenemin.  I forget which silly set of comments you brought to the table one time, but I remembered your name specifically because of how ill-informed your comments were.

Again, you seem to think you're 100% right on something, so when someone like me challenges your premise with facts and whatnot, that's when you get butt hurt and then start following around thereafter. It's what happens. 

Don't be embarrassed. It's not a big deal. It's a messageboard about football. Just learn from those who know more than you, are a bit older, have more experience, etc. 

Your generation is seriously littered with these overly-senstive people. It's not just me who notices it. either It's a crybaby generation. Not all, but many.   

When I was your age I was looking up to older people who had it together and learned from them. I didn't run around pretending I knew more at age 20. 

How mant insults are in that very post? I'm not embarrased, i'd hardly be for all I know you lie about your life and you're a basement dweller, then again I could be also and so could everyone. Please stop using my arguments against you against me, i've never once claimed to be 100% right about anything and if you can find somewhere i said that i'll happily agree but don't just make things up. You don't really discuss though do you, you tell people they are wrong then insult and undermine them for a while, everyone seems to know you do it except you. You're also pinging me for something I said, but you can't remember what it is. Come on man what's that about, if I came out with something like that about you you'd say anything you wanted to me to put me down. HAH cry baby generation, you make me sound like I do nothing but moan and cry which is hardly true please stop referring to my generation like some sort of untermensch please. Finally critical analysis Rusty it's how the world moves forward I don't need to look up to old people unless they're admirable, why would I ever look up to you. If i'm childish you're every bit as childish and you're a broken record, I don't find you overly intelligent or admirable you are however conceited and difficult and they aren't reasons to look up to someone

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

since you like to twist words around i edited and clarifed my comment.

and no i don't like terrorists

i won't be long , and you'll get the ban hammer again

so you're anti-american? shame on you! 

nah he's a flagwaver-if u arent a zionist ur a terrorist

brilliance like that

jeez, jints fan, i was starting to warm up to you. way to go-siding with a guy who supports those that believe in the opression of woman, terrorism and hate

no he believes in an independent state for the palestinian people and he believes America's unilateral blind eye support of Israel-particularly it's rather fanatical zionist strain-is not only misguided but often counter productive (see middle east, cureent mess)

u can't be as dumb as ur last thread...then again ur a "patriot" so the sky is the limit

there's no such thing as Palestine, it's a term made up by the british after the fall of the Ottoman empire. the arabs that live in the land of israel are eqyptians, and jordanians.

c'mon man, i'm trying to be open minded about you trolling here, but you keep making disparaging comments like you just made.

no palestine is named in the Bible thousands of years before the British even existed as the British...and Israel took the land left by the British thru shall we say terroristic means in 1947...Israel is a created state-which is fine but dont deny that the creation may have left a few people displaced from land they were already on when the British up and left...and regardless of the palestinians national origin-and you do realize the only true Amercans are the Natives and the rest of us are descendents of immigrants (land stealers) right?-that doesn't change the fact of where they were and who displaced them and how

I think as someone once said the US is perhaps the worst nation to be involved in trying to mediate in the middle east because the arabs don't trust us and the israelis don't respect us

btw i should take back the comment that offended u b/c it was not necessary...my apologies on that one Kansas  :  )

ok, apology accepted. thanks

[/QUOTE]

:  )

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

hahahhaaa ..... and from which rap song did you get your information?

Sections
Shortcuts