I said it a week or so ago... this place is getting rather silly.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: I said it a week or so ago... this place is getting rather silly.

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

In response to tanbass' comment:

It's literally like 10 people. If the mods simply went to the root of the problem, the board would be cleaned up.

LMAO....They do go to the root of the problem and delete (YOU) every month. I find it beyond amazing that you don't seem to understand that!! You are seriously f u c k e d up!!

Baloney. Those same 5-10 trolls have different board names, sign in and out, to report me enough for that to occur.

Are you seriously this dumb?

I come here to talk Pats with other knowledeable fans. That's very clear. What happens is, dishonest, disingenous Brady sycophants try to control what can be discussed and what can't. Go look at RedSox94's thread about "What Will It Take"..

The BBWs all show up and try to derail the discussion in that thread, because of their disturbing man lust for Brady.

What they all share is an agenda. I have no agenda. I watch my team just like you, react, and talk about the team.

Explain to me why trolls from other teams do not get banned or have comments deleted, when it's very clear they're here to cause problems.

Also, why do you enable these trolls? 

I come here to talk Pats with other knowledeable fans.

you don't talk to anyone...you rant, you condescend, you name call, you make personal attacks (usually based on ur unfounded stereotyping), you disparage etc...

but u rarely if ever talk

Whatever else is said on this thread I don't know. But this is so true it makes me laugh, when was the last time you talked to a fellow fan and what was it about? Sometimes I ask you genuine question because i'm interested in your opinion but you just never reply...carry on to the next thread where you can insult someone which i think is blatantly obvious you find more fun. How it goes is you say somethin reasonably outlandish, wait for someone to reply or challenge you and then rip into them for not thinkin what you do

I've debated with you and answered questions. Your approach hasn't been the best here, Macmenemin.  I forget which silly set of comments you brought to the table one time, but I remembered your name specifically because of how ill-informed your comments were.

Again, you seem to think you're 100% right on something, so when someone like me challenges your premise with facts and whatnot, that's when you get butt hurt and then start following around thereafter. It's what happens. 

Don't be embarrassed. It's not a big deal. It's a messageboard about football. Just learn from those who know more than you, are a bit older, have more experience, etc. 

Your generation is seriously littered with these overly-senstive people. It's not just me who notices it. either It's a crybaby generation. Not all, but many.   

When I was your age I was looking up to older people who had it together and learned from them. I didn't run around pretending I knew more at age 20. 

How mant insults are in that very post? I'm not embarrased, i'd hardly be for all I know you lie about your life and you're a basement dweller, then again I could be also and so could everyone. Please stop using my arguments against you against me, i've never once claimed to be 100% right about anything and if you can find somewhere i said that i'll happily agree but don't just make things up. You don't really discuss though do you, you tell people they are wrong then insult and undermine them for a while, everyone seems to know you do it except you. You're also pinging me for something I said, but you can't remember what it is. Come on man what's that about, if I came out with something like that about you you'd say anything you wanted to me to put me down. HAH cry baby generation, you make me sound like I do nothing but moan and cry which is hardly true please stop referring to my generation like some sort of untermensch please. Finally critical analysis Rusty it's how the world moves forward I don't need to look up to old people unless they're admirable, why would I ever look up to you. If i'm childish you're every bit as childish and you're a broken record, I don't find you overly intelligent or admirable you are however conceited and difficult and they aren't reasons to look up to someone

Your response is exactly my proof. 

Kid, I've been to more places on this planet than you could ever dream. You never have even left the state of MA before and you're seriously lecturing someone older than you on a Pats board?  Oh, the arrogance and irony of it.  

How many "basement dwellers" do you know intern with a fortune 50 company and then take a new job, being moved to Chicago a few years out of college?  Get it? I was 26 and being moved by a company for thousands of dollars. Hello?  How many basement dwellers you know are in that position?    Answer: zero. Besides my parents don't live in NC. 

You simply have no clue. When you were 10, 10 years ago, I was living it up on the N. Side of Chicago having a blast in my 20s. You're still in the same house you grew up in. DO the math. And, if you need proof I lived there, ask Prolate. We;ve talked about living in Chicago, so he knows I lived there.    Why on earth would I lie?  I;ve also busted my butt and wasn't on boards like this when I was in college, little boy.  Maybe a part time job is a good place for you to start?

Like I said, your generation is so weak (generally speaking), overall. Entitled and lacking social skills, it's unreal.   When you get told this to your face, act defensive and then showcase again how right I am about you, all you do is prove what I am saying about you.

Please get off the computer, as you follow more cultured people than yourself around, and get some of your own culture. You can do it. lol

Remember when you lied about attending BC?  Remember how I knew you were lying? bawhaha

Your spelling and grammar was so atrocious, your admissions letter would have been placed in the trash before it even got to the cut down table. 

You aren't fooling anyone.

You are such a complete loser.  I will admit, though, I love the story about the interning with a fortune 500 company and the part about how you don't live in a basement.  I was hoping you'd throw in the stuff about your super high IQ and how you went to law school but don't practice because of your big high paying gig as a pharma rep.

Never said I went to law school nor am I a pharma rep.  Pharma reps are for sorority girls out of college with big hooters and dumb as a bag of rocks. It's marketing, essentially. Those are garbage jobs other than to get something out of college.  I hate lawyers.    So, you're lying there too. But, you're good at lying.

But, yep interned with a fortune 50 company. Yep, sure did.  Also, currently not living in a basement a mere stones throw from Duke University's west campus.  Yep, not a basement. Nice home office, though. I enjoy having that for the time being. 

You have literally no idea what you're talking about, but I have real concerns about your generation in general for stuff like this. You think you know everything at age 20 and actually got caught lying about being at BC to gain leverge in an earlier debate where you being absolutely abused.

Typical for a troll.

funny watching queenie-the king-er queen-of stereotyping act like the ultimate stereotype and spout the same cliches every 30/40 something whines about the next generation coming up

hilarious, sad, pathetic and beyond amusing but still such a stereotype calling anyone else one is laugh out loud fall down funny

"I have concerns over ur generation" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

what's next? "these kids today?" how about "these days..."...better still "when I was your age..."  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  funny funny stuff from the aging one

sure DAD very original - and that perspective is so filled with all that wisdom u have gathered being an "adult" and from all the lessons u must have learned from ur elders

what a fool

Nah.

Sorry, dude.  It's a major problem. They have no social skills, they do the texting, the live behind computers, etc. It's a huge, huge problem.   It will be even a bigger problem when they are older.

I just think it's funny that a 20 year old kid who isn't even attending a college of some sort needs to use a board to try to raise his self esteem, when in reality, he should be out there doing what 20 somethings should be doing.

It's night and day. There's a about a 10 year age gap between someone like him and me, yet how we grew up, the priorities, the experiences, etc, are completely different. SCARY.

Imagine lecturing older people? lol

every word proves my point brother....ur words are super amusing to someone like me who has about 10+ years on you...trust me what u say sounds good to ur own ears and silly as hell to me

welcome to midlife crisis part one Russ...you'll be moving on to part two soon

keep them cliches coming though and make sure to tell the kiddies how bad their clothes/movies/music/vocabulary, etc...are-very original stuff definitely unique to this generation, nothing ur parents or grandpoarents ever said... LOL

and yet, like every generation that ages u think u are experiencing some new phenomenom, yet u parrot every single one that came before you

trust me beyond even  the way u act here shows me he may be chronologically 10 yrs younger but he is actually older...as for me again i find u amusing

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

Id have to agree- Old babe just talks about how good Brady "used"to be with TFB right there with him.

What concerns me the most is the lack of attention that the Gronkowski kid gets in here after his embarrassing drunken tom foolery episode.

To rest of you I say...Welcome to Leons playhouse!

I take on trolls.

Then start arguing with yourself, dumbkoff.

See, you get to call people names, and that's the sort of thing your troll allies claim I get banned for.

You're all hypocrites.

What does it feel like to lust after Tom Brady and be a hypocrite as a 60 something adult?

You're such a complete joke,,,,,,,,,,,, dumbkoff.

You cry about being singled out for name calling, then call me gay because I support the best player in team history from your constant attacks.

You are the king of bass ackwards.

queenie has it all covered babe...just in the last few posts he attacks ur age as too old but attacks another poster b/c of his (supposed) youth

then again anyone disagrees with his 152 IQ is a minimum wage clerk at 7-11 living at home in a basement who is a virgin with no friends...amazing how he knows all this about people he has never met

The guy is a head case. Certifiable.

He's a big "liberal", yet he mocks people's age, their job status, their education level and insults them by calling them gay in the same breath he squeals about gay rights.

Pure garbage. The fact he hasn't been laughed off this board long ago is an indictment against the decency of the average fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

It's literally like 10 people. If the mods simply went to the root of the problem, the board would be cleaned up.

LMAO....They do go to the root of the problem and delete (YOU) every month. I find it beyond amazing that you don't seem to understand that!! You are seriously f u c k e d up!!

Baloney. Those same 5-10 trolls have different board names, sign in and out, to report me enough for that to occur.

I come here to talk Pats with other knowledeable fans. That's very clear. What happens is, dishonest, disingenous Brady sycophants try to control what can be discussed and what can't. Go look at RedSox94's thread about "What Will It Take"..

The BBWs all show up and try to derail the discussion in that thread, because of their disturbing man lust for Brady.

What they all share is an agenda. I have no agenda. I watch my team just like you, react, and talk about the team.

Explain to me why trolls from other teams do not get banned or have comments deleted, when it's very clear they're here to cause problems.

you don't talk to anyone...you rant, you condescend, you name call, you make personal attacks (usually based on ur unfounded stereotyping), you disparage etc...

Whatever else is said on this thread I don't know. But this is so true it makes me laugh, when was the last time you talked to a fellow fan and what was it about? Sometimes I ask you genuine question because i'm interested in your opinion but you just never reply...carry on to the next thread where you can insult someone which i think is blatantly obvious you find more fun. How it goes is you say somethin reasonably outlandish, wait for someone to reply or challenge you and then rip into them for not thinkin what you do

I've debated with you and answered questions. Your approach hasn't been the best here, Macmenemin.  I forget which silly set of comments you brought to the table one time, but I remembered your name specifically because of how ill-informed your comments were.

Again, you seem to think you're 100% right on something, so when someone like me challenges your premise with facts and whatnot, that's when you get butt hurt and then start following around thereafter. It's what happens. 

Don't be embarrassed. It's not a big deal. It's a messageboard about football. Just learn from those who know more than you, are a bit older, have more experience, etc. 

Your generation is seriously littered with these overly-senstive people. It's not just me who notices it. either It's a crybaby generation. Not all, but many.   

When I was your age I was looking up to older people who had it together and learned from them. I didn't run around pretending I knew more at age 20. 

How mant insults are in that very post? I'm not embarrased, i'd hardly be for all I know you lie about your life and you're a basement dweller, then again I could be also and so could everyone. Please stop using my arguments against you against me, i've never once claimed to be 100% right about anything and if you can find somewhere i said that i'll happily agree but don't just make things up. You don't really discuss though do you, you tell people they are wrong then insult and undermine them for a while, everyone seems to know you do it except you. You're also pinging me for something I said, but you can't remember what it is. Come on man what's that about, if I came out with something like that about you you'd say anything you wanted to me to put me down. HAH cry baby generation, you make me sound like I do nothing but moan and cry which is hardly true please stop referring to my generation like some sort of untermensch please. Finally critical analysis Rusty it's how the world moves forward I don't need to look up to old people unless they're admirable, why would I ever look up to you. If i'm childish you're every bit as childish and you're a broken record, I don't find you overly intelligent or admirable you are however conceited and difficult and they aren't reasons to look up to someone

Kid, I've been to more places on this planet than you could ever dream. You never have even left the state of MA before and you're seriously lecturing someone older than you on a Pats board?  Oh, the arrogance and irony of it.  

How many "basement dwellers" do you know intern with a fortune 50 company and then take a new job, being moved to Chicago a few years out of college?  Get it? I was 26 and being moved by a company for thousands of dollars. Hello?  How many basement dwellers you know are in that position?    Answer: zero. Besides my parents don't live in NC. 

You simply have no clue. When you were 10, 10 years ago, I was living it up on the N. Side of Chicago having a blast in my 20s. You're still in the same house you grew up in. DO the math. And, if you need proof I lived there, ask Prolate. We;ve talked about living in Chicago, so he knows I lived there.    Why on earth would I lie?  I;ve also busted my butt and wasn't on boards like this when I was in college, little boy.  Maybe a part time job is a good place for you to start?

Like I said, your generation is so weak (generally speaking), overall. Entitled and lacking social skills, it's unreal.   When you get told this to your face, act defensive and then showcase again how right I am about you, all you do is prove what I am saying about you.

Please get off the computer, as you follow more cultured people than yourself around, and get some of your own culture. You can do it. lol

Remember when you lied about attending BC?  Remember how I knew you were lying? bawhaha

Your spelling and grammar was so atrocious, your admissions letter would have been placed in the trash before it even got to the cut down table. 

You are such a complete loser.  I will admit, though, I love the story about the interning with a fortune 500 company and the part about how you don't live in a basement.  I was hoping you'd throw in the stuff about your super high IQ and how you went to law school but don't practice because of your big high paying gig as a pharma rep.

Never said I went to law school nor am I a pharma rep.  Pharma reps are for sorority girls out of college with big hooters and dumb as a bag of rocks. It's marketing, essentially. Those are garbage jobs other than to get something out of college.  I hate lawyers.    So, you're lying there too. But, you're good at lying.

But, yep interned with a fortune 50 company. Yep, sure did.  Also, currently not living in a basement a mere stones throw from Duke University's west campus.  Yep, not a basement. Nice home office, though. I enjoy having that for the time being. 

You have literally no idea what you're talking about, but I have real concerns about your generation in general for stuff like this. You think you know everything at age 20 and actually got caught lying about being at BC to gain leverge in an earlier debate where you being absolutely abused.

Typical for a troll.

funny watching queenie-the king-er queen-of stereotyping act like the ultimate stereotype and spout the same cliches every 30/40 something whines about the next generation coming up

hilarious, sad, pathetic and beyond amusing but still such a stereotype calling anyone else one is laugh out loud fall down funny

what's next? "these kids today?" how about "these days..."...better still "when I was your age..."  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  funny funny stuff from the aging one

sure DAD very original - and that perspective is so filled with all that wisdom u have gathered being an "adult" and from all the lessons u must have learned from ur elders

what a fool

Nah.

Sorry, NY loser.  It's a major problem. They have no social skills, they do the texting, the live behind computers, etc. It's a huge, huge problem.   It will be even a bigger problem when they are older.

I just think it's funny that a 20 year old kid who isn't even attending a college of some sort needs to use a board to try to raise his self esteem, when in reality, he should be out there doing what 20 somethings should be doing.

It's night and day. There's a about a 10 year age gap between someone like him and me, yet how we grew up, the priorities, the experiences, etc, are completely different. SCARY.

every word proves my point brother....ur words are super amusing to someone like me who has about 10+ years on you...trust me what u say sounds good to ur own ears and silly as hell to me

welcome to midlife crisis part one Russ...you'll be moving on to part two soon

keep them cliches coming though and make sure to tell the kiddies how bad their clothes/movies/music/vocabulary, etc...are-very original stuff definitely unique to this generation, nothing ur parents or grandpoarents ever said... LOL

and yet, like every generation that ages u think u are experiencing some new phenomenom, yet u parrot every single one that came before you

trust me beyond even  the way u act here shows me he may be chronologically 10 yrs younger but he is actually older...as for me again i find u amusing

Sure, 42and46. Sure. You're such a smart guy afterall. LMAO

The internet and cable tv were around in between the Baby Boomer and Gen X generations, too, right?  Sure.  

LOL

Do you ever understand concepts? Ever? No, you don't because your a musician who is a loser trolling a Pats board.

Here's the dead giveaway as to why you're wrong: There is an enormous difference in a Gen X's experiences growing up and that of a Millenial. Yet, their only a few years difference in age.

The internet and cable tv for example were dominating in society during the Millenial's formative years, to the point we now have Facebook and Twitter as a result.    To not see a difference in social skills is comical.  Everyone can see this, but someone like yourself, apparently.

Case closed. You're an absolute moron. Kids born 5 years ago come out of the womb and are working iPads with ease by age 4, yet won't be able to carry on a basic conversation with an adult at age 16. A problem whether you want to impose your legendary Long Island wisdom on us here or not.

A problem. A major, major problem. Meanwhile, your childhood and teenage years consisted of things VERY SIMILAR to that of your parents and that of mine.   The difference in the experiences are very minimal outside of war or social changes. 

You're a moron. Go to any large public event and look at the difference with as to how you acted at age 22 and how these kids act today at age. Christ, I used to HANG OUT with people 5-7 years older than I was and many of my friends are 5 years older than me. You know why I could hang? Becasue I wasn't a moron and had been exposed to adults in social situations at an earlier age. That's why. 

You do not see that today.    It's all about culture and experience and Millenials are more into computers, cell phones by age 10 and electronics.  Not debatable. Christ, one family had Atari in my neighborhood growing up and now kids have multipe game systems and a dozen video games.  

The fact you're 45 and can't see this is disturbing, but then again you aren't very bright.

You do not see that TODAY.

congratulations you have added another cliche to ur list of them in your "I am getting older so everything sucks TODAY" whine

every word you say proves what I am saying more and more and yet you still dont get it and u cant see it... funny how everything gets "bad" right around the time you hit 30 or so huh Queenie? yeah these kids TODAY are nothing like YOUR generation...LOLOLOLOL

oh boy how to keep a straight face-it's like talking to a 10 year old

and how someone who's got 15 years on you has to hear about your "cultural experience"! double LOLOLOL-please spare me that is too funny for words

please rusty what u say sounds good to ur stage one midlife crisis ears but if you could see how trite it sounds and how you are coming up with every wellworn cliche and how you are acting and talking like everyone who has ever gotten older and has a generation behind them they cant relate to since the beginning of time u would be so embarrassed u would jump off a bridge somewhere-that's how silly u sound-again to me i am dealing with a 10 year old having a tantrum

oh we know YOUR generation had real music, and were smarter and more grown up at the same age and men were men-all these kids today, they will ruin the country!...and you had all that "cultural experience" too  LOLOLOLOL

I am done with you but i do think ur right: these damn spolied brat awful kids today are gonna ruin America so why don't you leave now while you can? Be a good thing for all of us really-just some friendly advice

bye old man!  or is that 80's kid? or generation idiot?  i forget my labels!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

Id have to agree- Old babe just talks about how good Brady "used"to be with TFB right there with him.

What concerns me the most is the lack of attention that the Gronkowski kid gets in here after his embarrassing drunken tom foolery episode.

To rest of you I say...Welcome to Leons playhouse!

I take on trolls.

Then start arguing with yourself, dumbkoff.

See, you get to call people names, and that's the sort of thing your troll allies claim I get banned for.

You're all hypocrites.

What does it feel like to lust after Tom Brady and be a hypocrite as a 60 something adult?

You're such a complete joke,,,,,,,,,,,, dumbkoff.

You cry about being singled out for name calling, then call me gay because I support the best player in team history from your constant attacks.

You are the king of bass ackwards.

queenie has it all covered babe...just in the last few posts he attacks ur age as too old but attacks another poster b/c of his (supposed) youth

then again anyone disagrees with his 152 IQ is a minimum wage clerk at 7-11 living at home in a basement who is a virgin with no friends...amazing how he knows all this about people he has never met

The guy is a head case. Certifiable.

He's a big "liberal", yet he mocks people's age, their job status, their education level and insults them by calling them gay in the same breath he squeals about gay rights.

Pure garbage. The fact he hasn't been laughed off this board long ago is an indictment against the decency of the average fan.

all true babe

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I have just initiated formal proceedings with the Commander-in-Chief of the Known Internet Forum Universe to have the name of this site officially changed to:

FlamewarsRUs

You stand advised.

Carry on.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Typical for a troll.

what a fool

Nah.

Sorry, dude.  It's a major problem. They have no social skills, they do the texting/have issues with eye contact, they live behind computers, etc. It's a huge, huge problem.   It will be even a bigger problem when they are older.

I just think it's funny that a 20 year old kid who isn't even attending a college of some sort needs, with so many problems he doesn't know about yet, is using a board to try to raise his self esteem. In reality, he should be out there doing what 20 somethings should be doing. Going to college, working, traveling, paying your dues, etc. 

Danny Macmeninin is above that! He has it all figured out!  lol

http://chronicle.com/article/Millennials-Are-More/131175/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2012/03/19/millennial-generations-non-negotiables-money-fame-and-image/

Rusty do you not get that this is a forum on the internet, do you behave exactly as you do in real life on this? You're a horrible entity on this board why should I ever EVER treat you with respect, respect is earned as they say you don't just get it for being alive longer. You'll have to tell me some of these big time life experiences and we'll compare because I have quite a few myself. You talk about me like i'm a useless slacker, I spent my formative years training every single day of the week I used to do various sessions during the week weight training, hill running, plyometrics, sprinting. Then at the weekends I used to get up on saturday morning play a rugby match, go out at night with my friends and then get up on Sunday and throw Javelin....when I was 18 I also worked a part time job. Lazy is not the word you'd use to describe me.

Please explain my problems to me i'd love to hear you try and tell me all the things wrong with me whilst ignoring your own problems. Could you also tell me when I said I was above having life experiences, I said nothing of the sort. What I did say was that critical thinking is how the world moves forward and If I think you're wrong I'm not ever going to think you're right that's not being critical it's called being a sheep. Futhermore if you are so much more mature than me please don't say words and phrases such as dude and butthurt it makes so sound silly.

I was right about Adderall and you were wrong, you can't see the difference between a designed pharmaceutical and a street drug! That's absolute stupidity. It's funny how you mentioned the looking into the eyes whilst talking to people thing, I do have this problem and funny enough my father has a story about it that he loves to tell. When i was 5 I was being tested for elementary school and the teacher told my father I wouldn't be as sucessful as I could be if I didn't learn to look people in the eye to which he replied that he hadn't done it himself his whole life and he was fine.

Stuff like that annoys me, you think looking into someone's eyes is a better way of presenting yourself, I don't ... it's hardly essential. Appearances have nothing to do with the intelligence of a person that's just a common thought between people, it's probably how an idiot like Bush JR. ended up in the most powerful position in the world as long as he wears all the right clothes and presents himself as a president should it's easier to overlook the fact he hasn't got 2 brain cells to rub together

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Rusty don't put up links to pages that say things like study shows in the title and then never mentions the actual name of the study in the body of text. Go and find the study, are the parameters of the study relevant to the information it claims to provide. Studies can be altered in subtle ways to show exactly what they want to show this particularly applies to qualitative studies such as the one you are presenting, I don't really believe in this kind of information, quantitative is the only real scientific way to go. You didn't read the study yourself did you, your arguments and those of the study are completly different the study simply disproves other people's opinions that the millenial generation is more caring and politically engaged than previous generations, it also states that Volunteering has risen. The final and most important finding of the paper is that my generation are involved more in intrinsic matters than extrinsic which basically means as a generation we care more about money and fame than self-acceptance and the community, this however does not mean we're all antisocial cave dwellers in fact I think it's got more to do with the fact that your generation cashed in on the future for the right now so there are no jobs or very little jobs. The funniest line has to be this one though :

Millennials slowed, though did not reverse, trends toward reduced community feeling begun by GenX

Is that not saying your generation was really anti-social and we're bringing it back slightly?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Typical for a troll.

what a fool

Nah.

Sorry, dude.  It's a major problem. They have no social skills, they do the texting/have issues with eye contact, they live behind computers, etc. It's a huge, huge problem.   It will be even a bigger problem when they are older.

I just think it's funny that a 20 year old kid who isn't even attending a college of some sort needs, with so many problems he doesn't know about yet, is using a board to try to raise his self esteem. In reality, he should be out there doing what 20 somethings should be doing. Going to college, working, traveling, paying your dues, etc. 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2012/03/19/millennial-generations-non-negotiables-money-fame-and-image/

Rusty do you not get that this is a forum on the internet, do you behave exactly as you do in real life on this? You're a horrible entity on this board why should I ever EVER treat you with respect, respect is earned as they say you don't just get it for being alive longer. You'll have to tell me some of these big time life experiences and we'll compare because I have quite a few myself. You talk about me like i'm a useless slacker, I spent my formative years training every single day of the week I used to do various sessions during the week weight training, hill running, plyometrics, sprinting. Then at the weekends I used to get up on saturday morning play a rugby match, go out at night with my friends and then get up on Sunday and throw Javelin....when I was 18 I also worked a part time job. Lazy is not the word you'd use to describe me.

Please explain my problems to me i'd love to hear you try and tell me all the things wrong with me whilst ignoring your own problems. Could you also tell me when I said I was above having life experiences, I said nothing of the sort. What I did say was that critical thinking is how the world moves forward and If I think you're wrong I'm not ever going to think you're right that's not being critical it's called being a sheep. Futhermore if you are so much more mature than me please don't say words and phrases such as dude and butthurt it makes so sound silly.

I was right about Adderall and you were wrong, you can't see the difference between a designed pharmaceutical and a street drug! That's absolute stupidity. It's funny how you mentioned the looking into the eyes whilst talking to people thing, I do have this problem and funny enough my father has a story about it that he loves to tell. When i was 5 I was being tested for elementary school and the teacher told my father I wouldn't be as sucessful as I could be if I didn't learn to look people in the eye to which he replied that he hadn't done it himself his whole life and he was fine.

Stuff like that annoys me, you think looking into someone's eyes is a better way of presenting yourself, I don't ... it's hardly essential. Appearances have nothing to do with the intelligence of a person that's just a common thought between people, it's probably how an idiot like Bush JR. ended up in the most powerful position in the world as long as he wears all the right clothes and presents himself as a president should it's easier to overlook the fact he hasn't got 2 brain cells to rub together

How about you just go away? You have little to no genuine intention of talking Pats here and use this board to cause problems, mostly of which to follow me around, enabling trolls like 42and46.

You have nothing better to say so you tell me to go away, very good. This is the point you realise how right I am and how stupid you sound. I want to hear about all the experiences of your life i'm sick of just being told you've had them. I want to know what made your life so amazing where mine isn't? 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I have just initiated formal proceedings with the Commander-in-Chief of the Known Internet Forum Universe to have the name of this site officially changed to:

FlamewarsRUs

You stand advised.

Carry on.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You're so annoying.  You, BdBreu, most Millenials here.  Yes, just go away. No one cares about your 20 year old version of how you see the world. lol

Hey goofy, they have banned you here more than a dozen times. What part of "you suck" don't you get?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Typical for a troll.

what a fool

Nah.

How about you just go away? You have little to no genuine intention of talking Pats here and use this board to cause problems, mostly of which to follow me around, enabling trolls like 42and46.

You have nothing better to say so you tell me to go away, very good. This is the point you realise how right I am and how stupid you sound. I want to hear about all the experiences of your life i'm sick of just being told you've had them. I want to know what made your life so amazing where mine isn't? 

You're so annoying.  You, BdBreu, most Millenials here.  Yes, just go away. No one cares about your 20 year old version of how you see the world. lol

Must feel bad to be proven so wrong that you can't even come up with a good comeback. Really Rusty? I can't believe you posted a research paper without actually reading it, you talk about how the media controls peoples opinions, well this is how they do it they take parts they want from research papers to make their points and ignore the rest. You let yourself down here...actually it's surprising you didn't know that as I thought that's what marketing basically was, altering information in just the right way to make the product look appealing enough to buy

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

FlamewarsRUs

You stand advised.

Carry on.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

I am but a humble servant of Pats nation.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Typical for a troll.

what a fool

Nah.

and i find ur view of it even funnier...come back when u grow up queenie

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Typical for a troll.

what a fool

Nah.

Must feel bad to be proven so wrong that you can't even come up with a good comeback. Really Rusty? I can't believe you posted a research paper without actually reading it, you talk about how the media controls peoples opinions, well this is how they do it they take parts they want from research papers to make their points and ignore the rest. You let yourself down here...actually it's surprising you didn't know that as I thought that's what marketing basically was, altering information in just the right way to make the product look appealing enough to buy

rusty = the ultimate cliche spouting stereotype and not able to see it

damn 30 somethings like queenie ruined everything in this country-dance take over and save us from the grunge wanko's

: )))

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Sixteen "in response to's". I am pretty sure that is a new record. Way to go, Jints

*headache*

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

Sixteen "in response to's". I am pretty sure that is a new record. Way to go, Jints

*headache*

thank you!

The Saint?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yes, The Saint!

Da da dala dada
    Dee dee deelee deedee
    Da da dala dada daaaaaaaaaaaa

^^ *scatting* The Saint theme^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFaIhXEt6hg

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

Yes, The Saint!

Da da dala dada
    Dee dee deelee deedee
    Da da dala dada daaaaaaaaaaaa

^^ *scatting* The Saint theme^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFaIhXEt6hg

actually never saw it till recently on chanel i get with bunch of old shows on it...offbeat ones not the usual shows that are always played

the few Saints i saw were pretty good and i dig the mid 1960's b&w paris locale (it is paris right?)

always have been a roger moore fan too

Sections
Shortcuts