I said it a week or so ago... this place is getting rather silly.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: I said it a week or so ago... this place is getting rather silly.

"There's still that list of 5-10 people here who are the one who are sabotaging for the others. Nothing has changed."

You're right about the Governdment dude but you have been a big part of the problem in this forum for some time now. 

Anyone who is convinced they are absolutely right and that name calls and demeans those who disagree with them, especially on a subjecive topic such as why teams win or lose (and yes there is an element of subjectivity to that assessment), dampens a forum.

You could single-handedly improve this forum by not changing your mind but respecting differing points of view but sadly that is beyond your capability. 

The odd thing is that while you are correct there are some trolls who are far worse than you, there is no single thing that improves the discourse in the forum more than the times you are banned. 

It's not your positions but the way you argue by demeaning others that is the project you can maybe tackle someday when you realize that you could stand to improve like all of us. 

Perhaps the strangest part of the rigid narrative you have established is you worship Belichick, place the blame for our losses on Brady's excesses, yet you don't hold the coach responsible for his own player, which even based on your own assumptions is a serious hole in the center of your argument. If Brady has too much power under center, that is Belichick's fault. Yet you press on and anyone looking for the kind of conversation where people learn from each other and acknowledge new information that might change their position is disappointed, until you call them names like ballwasher, and then they tend to find other places to talk Patriots.

Just FYI demonizing those you disagree with is a tactic borrowed straight from fascist approaches to politics I believe you disdain, name calling also betrays an underlying insecurity with your position and your claimed appreciaion of facts. For such a love of facts you sure do like to turns arguments personal and emotional.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"There's still that list of 5-10 people here who are the one who are sabotaging for the others. Nothing has changed."

You're right about the Governdment dude but you have been a big part of the problem in this forum for some time now. 

Anyone who is convinced they are absolutely right and that name calls and demeans those who disagree with them, especially on a subjecive topic such as why teams win or lose (and yes there is an element of subjectivity to that assessment), dampens a forum.

You could single-handedly improve this forum by not changing your mind but respecting differing points of view but sadly that is beyond your capability. 

The odd thing is that while you are correct there are some trolls who are far worse than you, there is no single thing that improves the discourse in the forum more than the times you are banned. 

It's not your positions but the way you argue by demeaning others that is the project you can maybe tackle someday when you realize that you could stand to improve like all of us. 

Perhaps the strangest part of the rigid narrative you have established is you worship Belichick, place the blame for our losses on Brady's excesses, yet you don't hold the coach responsible for his own player, which even based on your own assumptions is a serious hole in the center of your argument. If Brady has too much power under center, that is Belichick's fault. Yet you press on and anyone looking for the kind of conversation where people learn from each other and acknowledge new information that might change their position is disappointed, until you call them names like ballwasher, and then they tend to find other places to talk Patriots.

Just FYI demonizing those you disagree with is a tactic borrowed straight from fascist approaches to politics I believe you disdain, name calling also betrays an underlying insecurity with your position and your claimed appreciaion of facts. For such a love of facts you sure do like to turns arguments personal and emotional.

Give this man a trophy. What a post!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Execellent post a  very level headed accurate all encompassing report of Rusty's activity. I brought the point you made that i've put in bold up to him a while ago and he just wouldn't accept it and began insulting me again

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

to say rusty has gotten into your heads would be an understatement.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

It's not that great of a post. Unfortunately, he/she tap dances around the hard truth.

That truth is the fact that trolls like to use ignorance and belligerence to perpetuate what should be dead threads. Once someone is shown up in a thread, proven to be wrong, etc, that's it. It should be over.

The biggest problems here are two things:

"Tom Brady is great because regular seasons are more important than postseasons, BB bad."

"The Jets are not in cap hell."

Both positions are flat out WRONG.  There is no middle ground between established facts. There is absolute direct proof of each being wrong. It's the equivalent of me telling a math teach everyday that 2+2 = 5, not 4. I would be wrong even if I said it 4 times a day in class to try to sway the class that I am right, but the teacher wrong.  The fact is, 2+2 = 4. That cannot be changed. It's a fact.

The fact is, we have a cntingent of clear non-Pats fan trolls who link up with Pats Irrationals whom I have embarrassed repeatedly here. Each has an agenda to try to exact revenge and use other threads to try to do so.  They're mental stat is so delicate, being wrong on a Pats board, sends them into a series of retorts to deflect from that embarrassment. Yep.

This whole "you're the problem" angle is a joke. Just because I don't tolerate childish trolls who are ignorant and belligerent and me calling them a name to get them out of the discussion, doesn't somehow supersede the negativity of the original troll work. Go to the source. The source is the troll. Not me.

Babe runs around calling people names and people like Boston Troll SPanker acts like it doesn't exist.  They hypocrisy is the other problem here.

Be consistent. Go after the trolls and the ones who can't admit they're wrong.

Finally, I have held BB accountable as the coach. And, I've said BB must rein Brady in as well. This is WHERE I WAS ATTACKED. Remember?  I said this in 2011 and people acted like it was a preposterous idea, like how could Brady possibly be reprimanded! Brady is the bestest!  Everyone was running around pissing in the wind as Brady blows out a crappy Philly D, and then everyone runs away or makes ludicrous excuses for his play in the postseason. And, this isn't some one of situation, this is a LONG STANDING pattern with him. Meanwhile, BB has had some STELLAR games in the postseasn recently, getting a tattered D in 2011 to hold to 13 points in a SB, before it finally ran out of gas.

Now, here we are, after another POOR postseason from Tommy Boy. Well, my initial premise shouldn't have come under attack and mocked originally, hmm?  Funny how this was because a small portion of the board couldn't accept my premise of too much passing, too finesse, too much shotgun, hmm?? Isn't that interesting. The deep, dark truth of Brady being the problem, couldn't be true, could it?

Funny how this stuff happens. We have a slew of Brady fanboys here, unwilling to be objective so it becomes MY problem, or the ones who agree with me, our problem. 

BB can't hold Brady's hands during a game, as the supposed GOAT. He's not the coordinator, he's not an offensive guy, and the fact YOU and others look to put that in BB's lap actually shows your agenda of it wanting to be ALL on BB.  This is the whole point.

How can Brady be the GOAT and be completely absolved of what his job is?  Back to you, Boston Troll Spanker.

How about you spank some trolls instead of enabling them?

I agree with what needs to be done and it's not really BBs fault in all honesty but it seems he's not claiming control of Brady as much as he could be, a coach should do this if they see a weakness in their player annually. He should just sit him down and tell him that he's going his own way this year on offense because Brady's way isn't bringing home the bacon and that's a decision Brady should respect if all these things he's said in press conferences over the years in praise of BB is true. You claim it's been 4-5 years since the offense stop being championship worthy, at some point BB has to notice the problem and amend it, eventually it has to be his fault because Brady is just a player and BB tells him how to play...at least he should

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Not an attack just a question, why are you always there in defense of Rusty like literally everytime (I think he's gotten into your head to...maybe?)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

I was always told to learn from people who make good points or have knowledge to share. Here, it's seen as a negative, with insecure people lashing out instead.  Yet, I am the bad guy. 

Babe is so backed into a corner these days on Brady, he calls you me, and I'm a "dumbkoff".

But, Babe isn't a troll or anything. lol

calling someone a clone of another user on here isnt only troll like, its delusional....makes one question if hes still fully there mentally.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

Not an attack just a question, why are you always there in defense of Rusty like literally everytime (I think he's gotten into your head to...maybe?)

because you all act like noone agrees with him on anything and thats the farthest from the truth.

there are plenty of people on here, including myself, who appreciate what he brings to the forum.

just because you and some others on this board think he is a bully, or a "dumkoff", doesnt mean that everyone else agrees.

when you start posting things of value here instead of posting your crap about other users, than maybe you can be taken seriously.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

because you all act like noone agrees with him on anything and thats the farthest from the truth.

there are plenty of people on here, including myself, who appreciate what he brings to the forum.

just because you and some others on this board think he is a bully, or a "dumkoff", doesnt mean that everyone else agrees.

when you start posting things of value here instead of posting your crap about other users, than maybe you can be taken seriously.

Well if all I do on here is go around and disagree with Rusty all you do is go around and agree with him so we're not that different and you are no more of value than me. If I add nothing then so do you, I don't find posting on the forum to say something like "yes i agree this is a good idea" worth my time so I read until something that I feel may be of value comes to mind and I post it, plenty of the time I come on and see Rusty acting the bully so I take him up...i'm trying my best not to now. 

Wait there now, when have I ever said anything like no one agrees with him. Of course on some topics I strongely disagree with him but in a great many others I agree with him entirely and find what he says informative and interesting, just because I don't post on the thread telling him he's done a great job doesn't mean I don't think he's right in fact he's a 40 something year old and i'm sure he can go on without my approval.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

It's not that great of a post. Unfortunately, he/she tap dances around the hard truth.

That truth is the fact that trolls like to use ignorance and belligerence to perpetuate what should be dead threads. Once someone is shown up in a thread, proven to be wrong, etc, that's it. It should be over.

The biggest problems here are two things:

"Tom Brady is great because regular seasons are more important than postseasons, BB bad."

"The Jets are not in cap hell."

Both positions are flat out WRONG.  There is no middle ground between established facts. There is absolute direct proof of each being wrong. It's the equivalent of me telling a math teach everyday that 2+2 = 5, not 4. I would be wrong even if I said it 4 times a day in class to try to sway the class that I am right, but the teacher wrong.  The fact is, 2+2 = 4. That cannot be changed. It's a fact.

The fact is, we have a cntingent of clear non-Pats fan trolls who link up with Pats Irrationals whom I have embarrassed repeatedly here. Each has an agenda to try to exact revenge and use other threads to try to do so.  They're mental stat is so delicate, being wrong on a Pats board, sends them into a series of retorts to deflect from that embarrassment. Yep.

This whole "you're the problem" angle is a joke. Just because I don't tolerate childish trolls who are ignorant and belligerent and me calling them a name to get them out of the discussion, doesn't somehow supersede the negativity of the original troll work. Go to the source. The source is the troll. Not me.

Babe runs around calling people names and people like Boston Troll SPanker acts like it doesn't exist.  They hypocrisy is the other problem here.

Be consistent. Go after the trolls and the ones who can't admit they're wrong.

Finally, I have held BB accountable as the coach. And, I've said BB must rein Brady in as well. This is WHERE I WAS ATTACKED. Remember?  I said this in 2011 and people acted like it was a preposterous idea, like how could Brady possibly be reprimanded! Brady is the bestest!  Everyone was running around pissing in the wind as Brady blows out a crappy Philly D, and then everyone runs away or makes ludicrous excuses for his play in the postseason. And, this isn't some one of situation, this is a LONG STANDING pattern with him. Meanwhile, BB has had some STELLAR games in the postseasn recently, getting a tattered D in 2011 to hold to 13 points in a SB, before it finally ran out of gas.

Now, here we are, after another POOR postseason from Tommy Boy. Well, my initial premise shouldn't have come under attack and mocked originally, hmm?  Funny how this was because a small portion of the board couldn't accept my premise of too much passing, too finesse, too much shotgun, hmm?? Isn't that interesting. The deep, dark truth of Brady being the problem, couldn't be true, could it?

Funny how this stuff happens. We have a slew of Brady fanboys here, unwilling to be objective so it becomes MY problem, or the ones who agree with me, our problem. 

BB can't hold Brady's hands during a game, as the supposed GOAT. He's not the coordinator, he's not an offensive guy, and the fact YOU and others look to put that in BB's lap actually shows your agenda of it wanting to be ALL on BB.  This is the whole point.

How can Brady be the GOAT and be completely absolved of what his job is?  Back to you, Boston Troll Spanker.

How about you spank some trolls instead of enabling them?

I agree with what needs to be done and it's not really BBs fault in all honesty but it seems he's not claiming control of Brady as much as he could be, a coach should do this if they see a weakness in their player annually. He should just sit him down and tell him that he's going his own way this year on offense because Brady's way isn't bringing home the bacon and that's a decision Brady should respect if all these things he's said in press conferences over the years in praise of BB is true. You claim it's been 4-5 years since the offense stop being championship worthy, at some point BB has to notice the problem and amend it, eventually it has to be his fault because Brady is just a player and BB tells him how to play...at least he should

Agree. I thought he did it in 2010 multiple times, actually:

1. Draft Gronk and Hern, sign Crumpler. They were going to run some more and use TEs. I was thrilled. Said it right here. I even suggested a #2 for Owen Daniels or Olsen just as a way to introduce the idea. What BB did was clearly way better.

2. Traded Moss and Maroney. No more finesse, I thought.  BJGE promoted. 1000 yards. Brady under Center more, Branch back, more like 2004. Thank you, BB.  Thank you until Brady's offense crapped the bed vs the Jets and he tried to throw out of it.

Loved these moves.

Loved it when he drafted 2 RBs in 2011, too. Has it yielded them SBs? Nope. What's the been the one thing that's been the same in 2007 or in 2012?

Tom Brady. If you want to continue to point to BB not doing enough for Brady or not dictating more, which would actually cause 76 threads here saying "BB is a dictator", then fine.

The fact is, BB can't win with some fans and it's seriously because Brady is the smiley, nice guy while BB is perceived as the big meanie via the media and his grumpy press conferences. That's how lame some of our fans are.

We have some seriously naive fans here.  Very naive. They were led to think the Jets were one up on the Pats the last 3 years, too. LMAO

Look man i'm not saying he's done nothing to rectify the problem but he hasn't fixed it yet although it's well on it's way. Here's what I think so you can stop bringing up my love for Brady, if he needs to be traded to win, trade him. I don't care anymore I just want to win if Brady truely has been running around like a stroppy child like you say he has for 5 years get rid of him because he doesn't deserve to represent the Patriots anymore. 

If BB could just be critical of this years offense to the point he actually takes away sets from the offense I think that would work or just be well aware when making game plans that certain sets are pointless against certain D's. If there's a problem remove it, you wouldn't do half a surgery, you wouldn't remove half a virus. Because he's the boss he'll always be slightly accountable for the actions of the Patriots on the field I just think that's a fair way to look at it

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Well if all I do on here is go around and disagree with Rusty all you do is go around and agree with him so we're not that different and you are no more of value than me. If I add nothing then so do you, I don't find posting on the forum to say something like "yes i agree this is a good idea" worth my time so I read until something that I feel may be of value comes to mind and I post it, plenty of the time I come on and see Rusty acting the bully so I take him up...i'm trying my best not to now. 

Wait there now, when have I ever said anything like no one agrees with him. Of course on some topics I strongely disagree with him but in a great many others I agree with him entirely and find what he says informative and interesting, just because I don't post on the thread telling him he's done a great job doesn't mean I don't think he's right in fact he's a 40 something year old and i'm sure he can go on without my approval.

What he is saying is, there is a group of 5-10 who immediately ATTACK ME or mock me regardless of my opinion.

Don't play dumb.

Do you consider me a member of this group?

My post was in my defense no one elses

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

What he is saying is, there is a group of 5-10 who immediately ATTACK ME or mock me regardless of my opinion.

Don't play dumb.

NO. I don't. I look at you like a Vertigo. You're one who is more concerned about following people around only commenting on their opinions, v.s. being confident in your own.

That's how I know how old you are (generally speaking).

Well Rusty that's quite simple, most of the time I get to a thread and every opinion has been thrown out already and I find simply stating my opinion as a waste of time where challenging someone's is more productive at least this way everyone states their true thoughts and how they've reached their conclusions. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Don't play dumb.

NO. I don't. I look at you like a Vertigo. You're one who is more concerned about following people around only commenting on their opinions, v.s. being confident in your own.

That's how I know how old you are (generally speaking).

Well Rusty that's quite simple, most of the time I get to a thread and every opinion has been thrown out already and I find simply stating my opinion as a waste of time where challenging someone's is more productive at least this way everyone states their true thoughts and how they've reached their conclusions. 

Dance why are you bothering?

forget about it-Queenie he is a 30 something with tons of "cultural experience" after all!

and a 152 IQ...you as a "millenial" just can't compete and should learn from ur wiser elders-

(he also has a fictional gay sister but that is another story)

of course he also labels everyone and everything and defines people's worth/character by their age, job, salary and/or sexual experience, has been banned a dozen times, is the biggest cliche spouting stereotype of them all in the beginning stages of midlife crisis he is oblivious to and everything and everyone here is happier when he is gone

but he has all that "cultural experience" !!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

actually never saw it till recently on chanel i get with bunch of old shows on it...offbeat ones not the usual shows that are always played

the few Saints i saw were pretty good and i dig the mid 1960's b&w paris locale (it is paris right?)

always have been a roger moore fan too

Different locale every episode: Might be Paris, Rome, New York. The Saint was a jet setter. Home base was London though

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

You somehow seem surprised that most people mock you.  It is very likely this has been the case yor entire life.  Surely, you're used to it by now.

[/QUOTE]

HOLY CRAP, YOU JUST SAID THIS.  Please go to dictionary.com and look up IRONY.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

no he hasn't-ragging a fool is great entertainment and beats reruns on dead nite!

gee u and rusty got a thing going? i am starting to think babe has a legit point-u always back him, enable him or rationalize him...never seen you agree with any one of his many detractors even once and never seen u admonish him no matter how he acts

mighty curious...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Execellent post a  very level headed accurate all encompassing report of Rusty's activity. I brought the point you made that i've put in bold up to him a while ago and he just wouldn't accept it and began insulting me again

That's why I nominated him.