I said it a week or so ago... this place is getting rather silly.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: I said it a week or so ago... this place is getting rather silly.

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

to say rusty has gotten into your heads would be an understatement.

Not an attack just a question, why are you always there in defense of Rusty like literally everytime (I think he's gotten into your head to...maybe?)

because you all act like noone agrees with him on anything and thats the farthest from the truth.

there are plenty of people on here, including myself, who appreciate what he brings to the forum.

just because you and some others on this board think he is a bully, or a "dumkoff", doesnt mean that everyone else agrees.

when you start posting things of value here instead of posting your crap about other users, than maybe you can be taken seriously.

Well if all I do on here is go around and disagree with Rusty all you do is go around and agree with him so we're not that different and you are no more of value than me. If I add nothing then so do you, I don't find posting on the forum to say something like "yes i agree this is a good idea" worth my time so I read until something that I feel may be of value comes to mind and I post it, plenty of the time I come on and see Rusty acting the bully so I take him up...i'm trying my best not to now. 

Wait there now, when have I ever said anything like no one agrees with him. Of course on some topics I strongely disagree with him but in a great many others I agree with him entirely and find what he says informative and interesting, just because I don't post on the thread telling him he's done a great job doesn't mean I don't think he's right in fact he's a 40 something year old and i'm sure he can go on without my approval.

What he is saying is, there is a group of 5-10 who immediately ATTACK ME or mock me regardless of my opinion.

Don't play dumb.

They only attack you for the same reasons the mods attack you. Take away your fake accounts and I doubt you could get enough votes to stay here on one hand.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

actually never saw it till recently on chanel i get with bunch of old shows on it...offbeat ones not the usual shows that are always played

the few Saints i saw were pretty good and i dig the mid 1960's b&w paris locale (it is paris right?)

always have been a roger moore fan too

Different locale every episode: Might be Paris, Rome, New York. The Saint was a jet setter. Home base was London though

Much like Moore himself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to AcheNot's comment:

actually never saw it till recently on chanel i get with bunch of old shows on it...offbeat ones not the usual shows that are always played

the few Saints i saw were pretty good and i dig the mid 1960's b&w paris locale (it is paris right?)

always have been a roger moore fan too

Different locale every episode: Might be Paris, Rome, New York. The Saint was a jet setter. Home base was London though

Much like Moore himself.

always liked moore, thought he made a good Bond too...actually there has never been a bad Bond, some better than others but no bad ones...even Lazenby was okay in his fill in shot...Connery was legendary but moore was a solid 2 and i though dalton and brosnan brought a little something too...daniel craig has been terrific, really reinvented the role

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

to say rusty has gotten into your heads would be an understatement.

no he hasn't-ragging a fool is great entertainment and beats reruns on dead nite!

gee u and rusty got a thing going? i am starting to think babe has a legit point-u always back him, enable him or rationalize him...never seen you agree with any one of his many detractors even once and never seen u admonish him no matter how he acts

mighty curious...

theres nothing curious about it.....babe puts blame on everone else on the team, but the golden boy. he acts as if brady is immune from criticism, and i agree with rusty that anyone who thinks like that is absolutely sick in the head. the type of fans who just started watching the team because of brady...

and yes, i agree with rusty on many things, but so do many people on here...its just that babe and his group of people dont want you to believe that. he wants people to believe that everyone hates rusty, just to back up his own argument.

as far as brady goes, i think he will go down as the best qb to ever play the game, but imo he needs another ring to accomplish that....which is why its very frustrating and confusing to watch him waste away the opportunites he has had....now all credit to all the teams that have beaten the pats in the playoffs since 04, but you cant tell me you honestly expected that in those two super bowls, even with how good the giants defense was, that brady would only muster up 13 and 17 points.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

This place has turned into a number of people going from thread to thread ruining everything in their paths. Just absolutle nonsense. 

It's crazy when I log on to find this post-sequence on one of the top threads.

Getting?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to EnochRoot's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

This place has turned into a number of people going from thread to thread ruining everything in their paths. Just absolutle nonsense. 

It's crazy when I log on to find this post-sequence on one of the top threads.

Getting?

What about it?

Sections
Shortcuts