I said it a week or so ago... this place is getting rather silly.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: I said it a week or so ago... this place is getting rather silly.

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

Ahh. What I still find off is the mods actually scan threads to delete some of my posts almost exclusively, but they let the clear trolls do whatever they want, almost as if they want it that way.

They also let Ricky/Godvernment post a bunch of completely inappropriate non-Pats topics almost at will.

There's still that list of 5-10 people here who are the one who are sabotaging for the others. Nothing has changed.

NE's D will be blamed for every loss even if the score is 10-9 and we kick 3 FGs with a loaded offense and a QB at 20 million in a heavily favored offensive era.

Ricky is by far the worst troll on here IMO, because his trolling goes way beyond sports, is very politically and socially charged, and is done intentionally to stir crap. Thats why he was the first one I put on ignore when the feature came back. I promised him I would do it, and Im as good as my word. If he sees this, Im sure he'll post some kind of smart *** remark designed to make himself look macho, and I guess hes welcomed to it. I just dont care anymore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

This place has turned into a number of people going from thread to thread ruining everything in their paths. Just absolutle nonsense. 

It's crazy when I log on to find this post-sequence on one of the top threads.

This from the person who stalked another poster on the ESPN website?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Ahh. What I still find off is the mods actually scan threads to delete some of my posts almost exclusively, but they let the clear trolls do whatever they want, almost as if they want it that way.

They also let Ricky/Godvernment post a bunch of completely inappropriate non-Pats topics almost at will.

There's still that list of 5-10 people here who are the one who are sabotaging for the others. Nothing has changed.

NE's D will be blamed for every loss even if the score is 10-9 and we kick 3 FGs with a loaded offense and a QB at 20 million in a heavily favored offensive era.

Ricky is by far the worst troll on here IMO, because his trolling goes way beyond sports, is very politically and socially charged, and is done intentionally to stir crap. Thats why he was the first one I put on ignore when the feature came back. I promised him I would do it, and Im as good as my word. If he sees this, Im sure he'll post some kind of smart *** remark designed to make himself look macho, and I guess hes welcomed to it. I just dont care anymore.

Although I agree with virtually everything you've posted, try as I might I can't envision a post in which this particular individual could appear macho to anyone but himself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

amidst your rants, the above should tell you something.  It should not tell you something about everyone else, but rather about yourself. 

Someone suggested you ignore those you consider irrationals or trolls, but the fact is that if you did that, there'd be no one for you to argue with. 

Its a shame that you blind yourself so.  Makes me wonder what you see when you look in the mirror. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Different opinions are fine and healthy. Their behavior isn't healthy at all. The man crush of Brady with the intense disdain for BB is very unhealthy. When proven factually wrong with data, years of evidence, etc, and corrobortive sources, a normal adult admits they've been wrong.

You never prove anything junior. You have a cockamamie conspiracy theory that Brady dictates to BB who just whimpers a yes sir to his demands. This is the "proof" you offer. Get help. Learn the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

This place has turned into a number of people going from thread to thread ruining everything in their paths. Just absolutle nonsense. 

It's crazy when I log on to find this post-sequence on one of the top threads.

This from the person who stalked another poster on the ESPN website?

This from Rusty?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yoo hoo... junior!

Not only have they deleted your posts, they have deleted YOU a dozen or more times. THAT should tell you something. THAT would tell a rational mind something. But just like your spin about the team, your mind is incapable of grasping the obvious. So you infer some deep dark conspiracy exists against you with the mods, just like you propose some deep dark conspiracy exists with Brady controlling BB. Get help. Learn the game.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

They actually come on here and try to dictate how threads go. It's sick.

You have got to be kidding junior. No 3 people combined here hijack as many threads as you do as you turn it into a Brady bashing thread.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

like i said, if the mods cared then phatrex and leon would be permabanned from this site....they obviously dont give a sheet so it will continue to be like this.

honestly, some of the pats fans here are worse than the trolls.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

They actually come on here and try to dictate how threads go. It's sick.

You have got to be kidding junior. No 3 people combined here hijack as many threads as you do as you turn it into a Brady bashing thread.

If the topic ties into offense or Brady himself, it's not a hijackable situation. I am talking about Mt Hurlr's behavior on the DUI thread yesterday and people like Phat Rex as trolls. Or you, for that matter, ignoring any accountability with Brady with how you point ONLY to the D and BB.

Don't play coy. We know your agenda. It's derived from a very unhealthy psychosexual man lust for Brady and an odd hate for BB at the same time.

Same old junior. Can't win the argument so he calls people gay. What is especially funny about that is your being a liberal who demands gay rights. Then you use the label as an insult. LMAO@U

Every day is a whip junior like the dysfunctional dog he is day.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

my turn to point fingers.... i think i'm by FAR the best, most knowledgable, and rational poster on this board. the examiner and ATJ are trolls and ruin this forum with their super conformity and lack of individuality. rockscummy is a troll and just spams the board non-stop even worse than commie contrarian and he is so insecure and lacks self control that he can't help but respond to every single post by non-pats fan trolls who continuously and successfully bait him and rail him in like the small brained, large mouth bass he is.

those 3 along with kansaspatriot and easily the most silly trolls here.

haha i agree commie is annoying, but i dont think ATJ, rusty, or examiner are trolls. they just are confident in what they believe in.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

ricky, i didnt mind talking about dorner on here because its a very interesting topic....but with that being said, you had to have known you were going to get some heat for posting that stuff on a sports forums.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Super conformity and lack of individuality, hmmmm.  Why you sweet talking devil, you.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts