I said it a week or so ago... this place is getting rather silly.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: I said it a week or so ago... this place is getting rather silly.

In response to Davedsone's comment:

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

As much as it pains me to disillusion you, I remain entertained, amused and still posting.  Not entirely certain but I do believe that's the first post I've ever had deleted not that that really matters.  And I do thank you for the chuckle; you actually directed ridicule at someone for having one of their posts deleted.  I do believe the other day you set a new indoor/outdoor record for posts deleted in one thread.  Keep smilin' and postin', big dog.  Why you're actually kickin' some serious internet a_ss.

your last 3 were deleted! lol you're so mad you can't control yourself! just calm down.. i don't know how you haven't been banned yet after all of your personal attacks.

Hey, I hear there's lots of room in Palestine for you.  You could back up that sig with a little action, butter buns.  Bet they would LOVE to have you.  

translation: USA USA USA!

brilliant...really

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

As much as it pains me to disillusion you, I remain entertained, amused and still posting.  Not entirely certain but I do believe that's the first post I've ever had deleted not that that really matters.  And I do thank you for the chuckle; you actually directed ridicule at someone for having one of their posts deleted.  I do believe the other day you set a new indoor/outdoor record for posts deleted in one thread.  Keep smilin' and postin', big dog.  Why you're actually kickin' some serious internet a_ss.

i do have to say tho ATJ can u ever post anything without speaking like a college professor? We get it, you are educated and well-read and can speak with a certain amount of erudition...can you talk a little less high brow on a football forum perhaps and save the big words and eloquent rhetoric for the wine and cheese crowd?

an observation and suggestion-i am good that way  :  )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

since you like to twist words around i edited and clarifed my comment.

and no i don't like terrorists

i won't be long , and you'll get the ban hammer again

so you're anti-american? shame on you! 

nah he's a flagwaver-if u arent a zionist ur a terrorist

brilliance like that

jeez, jints fan, i was starting to warm up to you. way to go-siding with a guy who supports those that believe in the opression of woman, terrorism and hate

no he believes in an independent state for the palestinian people and he believes America's unilateral blind eye support of Israel-particularly it's rather fanatical zionist strain-is not only misguided but often counter productive (see middle east, cureent mess)

u can't be as dumb as ur last thread...then again ur a "patriot" so the sky is the limit

[/QUOTE]

there's no such thing as Palestine, it's a term made up by the british after the fall of the Ottoman empire. the arabs that live in the land of israel are eqyptians, and jordanians.

c'mon man, i'm trying to be open minded about you trolling here, but you keep making disparaging comments like you just made.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

babe, you have to stop being so paranoid. im not rusty, ive probobaly been on this board as long as you have, they just reset my account for some reason....i dont agree with everything rusty says, but just because i agree with a majority of it, doesnt mean im him. you and pezz, tca12..etc, annoy the sheet out of many people, not just me and rusty. a lot of people dont want to argue, so they dont mention. but there is nothing more annoying than reading posts from an old man who thinks brady's sh.it doesnt stink.

its absolutely ridiculous....the face of the franchise has 5 straight mediocre to bad post seasons in a row and you find ways to fault others....its absolutely mind blowing how you think any of what you say makes sense.

Do you even understand the simplest things about this game? The TEAM has stank! Are you really too dense to understand that? The whole bunch smells to high heaven in these losses and all you can come up with is Brady this and Brady that. You need therapy.

SB 42 featured some of the worst O-line work in the entire Brady era and like some kind of clueless clown you slam Brady for not playing great. GET A CLUE dumbkoff.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

i do have to say tho ATJ can u ever post anything without speaking like a college professor? We get it, you are educated and well-read and can speak with a certain amount of erudition...can you talk a little less high brow on a football forum perhaps and save the big words and eloquent rhetoric for the wine and cheese crowd?

I think your best move is to shut your mouth at this point, troll.   The fact you trolls are allowed to swing in here like this ridiculous at this point.

No one cares what you say, what you suggest or what you think should happen on this Pats board.

Your arrogance is unreal.

Instead, you shut your dumb yap dumbkoff.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

since you like to twist words around i edited and clarifed my comment.

and no i don't like terrorists

i won't be long , and you'll get the ban hammer again

so you're anti-american? shame on you! 

nah he's a flagwaver-if u arent a zionist ur a terrorist

brilliance like that

jeez, jints fan, i was starting to warm up to you. way to go-siding with a guy who supports those that believe in the opression of woman, terrorism and hate

no he believes in an independent state for the palestinian people and he believes America's unilateral blind eye support of Israel-particularly it's rather fanatical zionist strain-is not only misguided but often counter productive (see middle east, cureent mess)

u can't be as dumb as ur last thread...then again ur a "patriot" so the sky is the limit

there's no such thing as Palestine, it's a term made up by the british after the fall of the Ottoman empire. the arabs that live in the land of israel are eqyptians, and jordanians.

c'mon man, i'm trying to be open minded about you trolling here, but you keep making disparaging comments like you just made.

[/QUOTE]

no palestine is named in the Bible thousands of years before the British even existed as the British...and Israel took the land left by the British thru shall we say terroristic means in 1947...Israel is a created state-which is fine but dont deny that the creation may have left a few people displaced from land they were already on when the British up and left...and regardless of the palestinians national origin-and you do realize the only true Amercans are the Natives and the rest of us are descendents of immigrants (land stealers) right?-that doesn't change the fact of where they were and who displaced them and how

I think as someone once said the US is perhaps the worst nation to be involved in trying to mediate in the middle east because the arabs don't trust us and the israelis don't respect us

Amen. But we will NEVER learn....

btw i should take back the comment that offended u b/c it was not necessary...my apologies on that one Kansas  :  )

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I think your best move is to shut your mouth at this point, troll.   The fact you trolls are allowed to swing in here like this ridiculous at this point.

No one cares what you say, what you suggest or what you think should happen on this Pats board.

Your arrogance is unreal.

Instead, you shut your dumb yap dumbkoff.

thank you babe! one of my great pleasures here is watching you school rusty on football

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Keep smilin' and postin', big dog. Why you're actually kickin' some serious internet a_ss.

Don't really hang much with the wine and cheese crowd so I can't say for sure but I'm guessing that if I did and I said something like this they wouldn't mistake me for a college prof.   

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

you do realize the only true Amercans are the Natives and the rest of us are descendents of immigrants (land stealers) right?

And most of the Indians were land stealers from other Indians. It's just what people do.... if they can.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

It's literally like 10 people. If the mods simply went to the root of the problem, the board would be cleaned up.

LMAO....They do go to the root of the problem and delete (YOU) every month. I find it beyond amazing that you don't seem to understand that!! You are seriously f u c k e d up!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Id have to agree- Old babe just talks about how good Brady "used"to be with TFB right there with him.

What concerns me the most is the lack of attention that the Gronkowski kid gets in here after his embarrassing drunken tom foolery episode.

To rest of you I say...Welcome to Leons playhouse!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

It's literally like 10 people. If the mods simply went to the root of the problem, the board would be cleaned up.

LMAO....They do go to the root of the problem and delete (YOU) every month. I find it beyond amazing that you don't seem to understand that!! You are seriously f u c k e d up!!

Baloney. Those same 5-10 trolls have different board names, sign in and out, to report me enough for that to occur.

Are you seriously this dumb?

I come here to talk Pats with other knowledeable fans. That's very clear. What happens is, dishonest, disingenous Brady sycophants try to control what can be discussed and what can't. Go look at RedSox94's thread about "What Will It Take"..

The BBWs all show up and try to derail the discussion in that thread, because of their disturbing man lust for Brady.

What they all share is an agenda. I have no agenda. I watch my team just like you, react, and talk about the team.

Explain to me why trolls from other teams do not get banned or have comments deleted, when it's very clear they're here to cause problems.

Also, why do you enable these trolls? 

I come here to talk Pats with other knowledeable fans.

you don't talk to anyone...you rant, you condescend, you name call, you make personal attacks (usually based on ur unfounded stereotyping), you disparage etc...

but u rarely if ever talk

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

This place has turned into a number of people going from thread to thread ruining everything in their paths. Just absolutle nonsense. 

It's crazy when I log on to find this post-sequence on one of the top threads.

Amen, brother!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Hi Clarky and how are ya today my horribly accented neighbor from the North!?

I never call anybody names or personally attack any other poster like you just did to me.

Perhaps that is why BDC always bans you from the good natured banter between posters.Lighten up a bit and you'll be allowed to stay right here in Leons Playhouse!

Break the rules and BDC chops you...but you have already learned that valuable lesson and you are currently the 6 to 5 favorite on "who gets banned next"!

Not to be redundant but.....How are ya!?

Any word on how Gronk is doing in rehab??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:

Ahh. What I still find off is the mods actually scan threads to delete some of my posts almost exclusively, but they let the clear trolls do whatever they want, almost as if they want it that way.

They also let Ricky/Godvernment post a bunch of completely inappropriate non-Pats topics almost at will.

There's still that list of 5-10 people here who are the one who are sabotaging for the others. Nothing has changed.

NE's D will be blamed for every loss even if the score is 10-9 and we kick 3 FGs with a loaded offense and a QB at 20 million in a heavily favored offensive era.

I wish they would just delete YOU.  This whole thread is about YOU killing the whole forum.  And that has been a running story for at LEAST 3 years.  

A double amen to you, Dave.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts