I see no shame in this win.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

I see no shame in this win.

Buffalo always plays us rough, the year before, we were down by 21, and the year before that, we only won by 3. BOTH games were at home. 

There are still many kinks to work out, but we can only go higher from here. Cheers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: I see no shame in this win.

Me Nither.. A win is a win, No Mtter how thin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Shame? No. Worry? Hell yes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I agree, just look at what happened to the Giants , Phins, and a few of these other teams that were favored today. It's tough to win in this league, just like Brady said. The Pats have a two game lead in the division and are pulling away. That said we all know they will have to play better, especially the defense. Hopefully having Talib out there will make a difference. I'd like to see them more aggressive . Don't know much about this defensive coordinator .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

A win may be a win, but it a scary win considering what teams are coming up!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Patsdateam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Buffalo always plays us rough, the year before, we were down by 21, and the year before that, we only won by 3. BOTH games were at home. 

There are still many kinks to work out, but we can only go higher from here. Cheers.

[/QUOTE]

You watch Belichick's press conference after the game? He looks like he just got run over by a truck. This is a smart guy we are talking about here - he knows what he has on defense and he doesn't look so happy about today. In fact he looks like he wants to punch himself in the face.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

excuse me?

wake  up.

this team scored 9 against houston last week.

we stink.

the odor is strong.

the coaching is awful

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You watch Belichick's press conference after the game? He looks like he just got run over by a truck. This is a smart guy we are talking about here - he knows what he has on defense and he doesn't look so happy about today. In fact he looks like he wants to punch himself in the face.

[/QUOTE]

i wsih i could see that. maybe i can get a link eventually.

im in ca

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i wsih i could see that. maybe i can get a link eventually.

im in ca

[/QUOTE]

Patriots.com always shows the pc's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

bredbru, just quit posting.  Each one makes you look more ignorant.  Weren't you the one who suggested resting some of our best players because they need to get ready for the playoffs...in two months...because the Bills were such a push-over?   You need to wake up.  This is the NFL and NE is a top-flight team.  We're going to get our opponent's best effort each and every week, especially against Divisional rivals.  GREAT win today!  These close, hard-fought wins will make this team much stronger and more confident going forward.  Like I've said before, go whine about NE on a Jet's board.

In response to bredbru's comment:

[QUOTE]

excuse me?

wake  up.

this team scored 9 against houston last week.

we stink.

the odor is strong.

the coaching is awful

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I said there were kinks to work out. The D played flat out awful, but they did enough to win. All I'm saying is we should appreciate the fact that we won. We didn't win pretty, but winning ugly brings teams together and tests adversity and clutch ability.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I said there were kinks to work out. The D played flat out awful, but they did enough to win. All I'm saying is we should appreciate the fact that we won. We didn't win pretty, but winning ugly brings teams together and tests adversity and clutch ability.

[/QUOTE]

hey pats im glad we won too.

can bring a team togther ill agree.

but there is a lot of losing in the nfl. and it aint breeding better play most of teh time.

fface treh facts though. our de stinks.

Sections
Shortcuts