I still blame BB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: I still blame BB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Well maybe BB should never have coached here then we wouldn't have such pressure every year to be elite, instead we could have just been happy being average like all other decades.

Let's let the real season begin then start judging.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Then get off the bandwagon. I could use some leg room.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

A little perspective on preseason.
    2010 Pats are 2-2
    2009 Pats were 3-1, first round playoff loss to end season
    2007 Pats were 2-2, SB loss
    2004 Pats were 1-3, including a shutout by jax, Won SB
    2003 Pats were 4-0, Won SB

What does it mean?  It means the preseason tells you nothing about the regular season.  They did worse in 04 and won the SB, they did better in 03 and won the SB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Re: I still blame BB:
    In Response to I still blame BB : Yes, proven success and high end consistency is awful. BB is 39-13 as head coach in the last 3 seasons, and one of those was with a QB who hadn't started successive games in 10 years. Did you just see the Jets preseason? Or Miami's?  Did you see the Jets draft this year?
    Posted by ClarkGriswold

We'll see after we give up 400 yards of offense to Cincy..then we'll get the ever so talkative Bill about how "we need to do things better"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

Well maybe BB should never have coached here then we wouldn't have such pressure every year to be elite, instead we could have just been happy being average like all other decades. Let's let the real season begin then start judging.
    Posted by Wizardsjag

We could be average like all other decades? Prior to BB, when were we ever even lucky enough to be average for a decade? When I was growing up we were 2-12 or 3-11 EVERY year! But I agree with your basic point, which is BB is the best thing that ever happened to this franchise.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

The moving down in the draft every year I agree with. Sometimes you have draft round 1 talent.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I'm starting a write in campaign to the pats to make Smorgan86 the General Manager. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I'll vote for him. That darn Belichick just isn't getting it done.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

First: 9/21/2009
    Last: 9/3/2010

You have to point a finger at him for the sorry state of this defense. Sure, it's young but again BB's arrogance and insistance on doing things "his way" is the reason why our offense is going to have to score 30 plus per game.

Letting players go, drafting down, poor FA's..enough arlready. And quite honestly I'm getting tired of his "shtick" at the podium after games. How many times do we need to hear "we'll do whatever gives our team the best chance to win" what exactly is that Bill? Giving up 400 yards per game to the oppostion?! C'mon man!

END OF SMORGAN86 QUOTE

START OF ATJ REPLY

With all due respect that is the silliest post I've read in my entire life.  Seriously.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

smorgan86, are you Gasper or Breer in disguise?  Is one of them your dad?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Smorgan, dude get a clue.  No team or coach gets everything correct every time.  We were the team of the decade for a reason and BB is a big part of that.  Do u think he drafted Ryan Claridge saying, he looks like he will svck monkey nvts, let me grab him, no the scouts saw potential and he didnt live up to it. You are just spoiled by the SB wins.  Every team needs to reload and he gets us the picks to do it. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to I still blame BB:
    You have to point a finger at him for the sorry state of this defense. Sure, it's young but again BB's arrogance and insistance on doing things "his way" is the reason why our offense is going to have to score 30 plus per game. Letting players go, drafting down, poor FA's..enough arlready. And quite honestly I'm getting tired of his "shtick" at the podium after games. How many times do we need to hear "we'll do whatever gives our team the best chance to win" what exactly is that Bill? Giving up 400 yards per game to the oppostion?! C'mon man!
    Posted by smorgan86

I would blame Bill Belichick too.....if I were a Jets fan.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

In Response to Re: I still blame BB : We could be average like all other decades? Prior to BB, when were we ever even lucky enough to be average for a decade? When I was growing up we were 2-12 or 3-11 EVERY year! But I agree with your basic point, which is BB is the best thing that ever happened to this franchise.
    Posted by Quagmire1

We had our bad years but they got balanced out by some good years.

60's - 5 winning seasons 5 losing seasons
    70's - 4 winning seasons 5 losing seasons 1 - breakeven season
    80's - 7 winning seasons 2 losing seasons 1 - breakeven season
    90's - 4 winning seasons 5 losing seasons 1 - breakeven season

Looks pretty average to me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

You have to point a finger at him for the sorry state of this defense. Sure, it's young but again BB's arrogance and insistance on doing things "his way" is the reason why our offense is going to have to score 30 plus per game. Letting players go, drafting down, poor FA's..enough arlready. And quite honestly I'm getting tired of his "shtick" at the podium after games. How many times do we need to hear "we'll do whatever gives our team the best chance to win" what exactly is that Bill? Giving up 400 yards per game to the oppostion?! C'mon man!
    Posted by smorgan86

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I blame videogames....and George Bush.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

You have to point a finger at him for the sorry state of this defense. Sure, it's young but again BB's arrogance and insistance on doing things "his way" is the reason why our offense is going to have to score 30 plus per game. Posted by smorgan86

LOL, and what's wrong with 30+ points a game. they are paid to score points i hope they score 40 a game and set whole new offensive records.

yeah i'd like a balanced team, but you got what you got. either buy a ticket and go watch the game or watch lawrence welk.

Sections
Shortcuts