I Suggest Everyone Read This

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: I Suggest Everyone Read This

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Then why, just yesterday, did they edit the cut and pasted rule from the rulebook that was in the article on NFL.com on Sept 3rd, 2013?  

If Santiago was not in danger, why the need to transfer him off the base?  Hmmm, Colonel?

[/QUOTE]

Cut and pasted?  Do you work for NFL.com?  You seem to know a lot about how they run their website. 

I have the rulebook right in front of me.  It says EXACTLY the same thing.  What does your rulebook say?

[/QUOTE]

Upload a photo the rulebook in front of you. Thanks.

The fact you're afraid to read the column Curran wrote, catching the NFL editing the rule on the Sept 3rd article, is all the board needs to know.

Curran caught them changing the words of the original rule from the rulebook added this year, to the altered version which was amended last week.

There is no way the NFL authorized a writer for NFL.com to use an incorrect, origina;/new rule from September.

There is also video evidence of Blandino saying the same things about the rule in terms of the "second level".

All the links are included in the article.  Face it, it's a bagjob win just like you had vs TB at home.

[/QUOTE]

Did you think that the NFL.com website was the official rulebook?  Did you know that there is an actual book that goes out to all teams, officials etc?  Even people who like to cry about websites can buy it.  I have one.  I looked at it before the season.  I looked again yesterday.  It is exactly the same.

[/QUOTE]

NFL.com posted the rule to the public on Sept 3rd, 2013.  Yes. it''s the ACTUAL ORIGINAL RULE.

YES.

The NFL posted it there for all to see. Stop asking stupid questions, Bustchise.

Face it, your team is known for working behind the scenes to cheat.

Also, you don't buy rulebooks before the season. What a lying moron.

[/QUOTE]

You don't buy rulebooks before the season?  Really?  Did you think that after the season starts the books are avaialble?  Have you ever been to a bookstore?  I guess that's why Bill didn't know about the rule.  He never got a rule book. He was just using the website during warmup drills.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

They were talking about the bs call on WEEI this morning too. Brady was on and said basically, "Yeah, we kinda knew the rule. Idk. Sorta. It shouldn't have come to that." You know Brady would never come out and say that they lost due to a bad call, but that was as close as it gets.

The refs just love to make themselves a part of the game. Goodell loves to put his influence on games. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I do think that things are sometimes called to "make it more interesting." 

Good work Rusty, I appreciate the links.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When the "league" tells the officials a week ago to start calling penalties on this new "rule" and it rears it's ugly head on an un-makeable FG.....

Well...is the tail wagging the dog and if so why?

[/QUOTE]

I don't quite get what you are saying.  The NFL told the refs to call that penalty against the Pats?  Was it not really a penalty?  Did the Pats player not do exactly what the rule says not to do?

[/QUOTE]

Chris Jones is not a Linebacker, hence not a "second level" player. That's correct. The rule was changed last week and the NFL got caught updating the word change last night on their own site to cover their tracks.

If it was to include D Linemen also pushing, they never would have specified "second level" in the original rule released for public knowledge on Sept 3rd.

It would have said "ANY defensive player".

You lose.

[/QUOTE]

Again, do you think that the website is the official rulebook? The actual rulebook, which contrary to popular belief is avaialble before the first NFL game of the season, does not mention anything about a "second level"  ..... unless maybe, just maybe someone brok into my house, found my rule book and replaced it with a updated version. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They were talking about the bs call on WEEI this morning too. Brady was on and said basically, "Yeah, we kinda knew the rule. Idk. Sorta. It shouldn't have come to that." You know Brady would never come out and say that they lost due to a bad call, but that was as close as it gets.

The refs just love to make themselves a part of the game. Goodell loves to put his influence on games. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I do think that things are sometimes called to "make it more interesting." 

[/QUOTE]

I know, right? I hate it when they enforce the rules too.  I especially hate that 13 men on the field rule.  What's the big deal?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No problem. I am still shocked the media is ignoring the fact the NFl changed a rule last week and did not alert teams of the change.

Curran posts the pre 6:32 PM wording the rule on NFL.com and the one after 6:32 where they changed the wording.

Could not be any clearer.

With the 9.3.13 press released listed on NFL.com, that's the official rule right from the rulebook.

The fact the NFL felt a need to cover their tracks speaks volumes. And, you know BB and Brady aren't going to go public with bagjob calls like this. They know it doesn't change anything.

But, Kraft is clearly on the phone today.

[/QUOTE]

The NFL changed a rule last week?  What rule?  Did they reprint the rule books?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No problem. I am still shocked the media is ignoring the fact the NFl changed a rule last week and did not alert teams of the change.

Curran posts the pre 6:32 PM wording the rule on NFL.com and the one after 6:32 where they changed the wording.

With the 9.3.13 press released listed on NFL.com, that's the official rule right from the rulebook.

The fact the NFL felt a need to cover their tracks speaks volumes. And, you know BB and Brady aren't going to go public with bagjob calls like this. They know it doesn't change anything.

[/QUOTE]

Did you think that the NFL.com website was the official rulebook?  Did you know that they actually print rulebooks and distribute them to the teams before the season?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The rule was not changed last week Rusty.  I have a copy of the official 2013 rules dated August 1 that already had the updated version of the language in it.  A reporter's article may have been changed yesterday, but that article is in no way official.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Then why, just yesterday, did they edit the cut and pasted rule from the rulebook that was in the article on NFL.com on Sept 3rd, 2013?  

If Santiago was not in danger, why the need to transfer him off the base?  Hmmm, Colonel?

[/QUOTE]

The rule didn't change.

I don't know what else to tell you.  This is as black and white as anything ever.

The.  Rule.  Didn't.  Change.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Special teams coaching: Bill Belichick often says that his opinion on NFL rules isn't important; what's truly important is that everyone understands them and they are coached accordingly. This is a topic to revisit after the Patriots were penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct on Nick Folk's 56-yard field goal in overtime when rookie defensive tackle Chris Jones was flagged for pushing teammate Will Svitek into the formation. After the game, Belichick shared his viewpoint that he didn't think it was a penalty because Jones wasn't on the second level, meaning he initially aligned on the line of scrimmage. The league's vice president of officiating, Dean Blandino, said otherwise. This was the first time the penalty has been called since the rule was implemented this season. On Monday, Belichick took accountability, saying: "Obviously we are wrong."

Thank you BB for manning up.

A rule was broken and they were penalized.  End of story.

Regardless, they did not lose the game because of having their pants down on that last play.  They lost because they had their panties down the entire game.

Never should have come to that.

MAN UP!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The rule was not changed last week Rusty.  I have a copy of the official 2013 rules dated August 1 that already had the updated version of the language in it.  A reporter's article may have been changed yesterday, but that article is in no way official.

[/QUOTE]

August 1?  Now I know that you are lying.  I just read here a few minutes ago that the rule book does not come out before the season. Nice try, buddy.  Anyway, BB doesn't need no stinkin rulebook.  He has one of those smartphones and he goes to NFL.com during warmups and reads the rules there. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Harvey is a joke.  Look at him working so hard on something that isn't going to matter or change anything at this point.  It is a rule, Jones broke the rule, Bill said they broke the rule, Jones said he broke the rule, Harvey argues everyone is wrong except him.  The NFL is against the Patriots.  All the officials were looking for something to call and stop the Patriots from beating the Jets.  They waited until the last play of the game, thinking it would go un-noticed.  It makes it so worth it for the official who was 5 yards behind Jones watching everything, knowing it would be reviewed over and over again and discussed last night, today and days ahead.  The official must have thought he would get away with this robbery.  Harvey ballbanger is nuts.  go get a job Harvey! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Speaking of NFL.com, has anyone noticed that if you click the link for the rulebook there it gives you the 2012 rulebook?  I hope BB isn't relying on NFL.com for the rules, because if he is he's usinfg last year's rulebook. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Speaking of NFL.com, has anyone noticed that if you click the link for the rulebook there it gives you the 2012 rulebook?  I hope BB isn't relying in NFL.com for the rules, because if he is he's usinfg last year's rulebook. 

[/QUOTE]

No no no no no no!  NFL.com is the offical rulebook.  There is no other option.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Harvey ballbanger spending all his time trying to show a conspiracy against us instead of doing his job.  Either he doesn't have a job or he is cheating his employer. 

[/QUOTE]

I am my own employer. Field sales people set their own schedules, Bustchise.  I make my numbers and I am good.

Now get yer shinebox, Bustchise. lmao

You signing in and out with your plethora of board names to all reply in the same thread, will not work.

You're too stupid to see how obvious it looks.  Quick! Use Bungalow Bill next!

[/QUOTE]

3400 posts in 30 days. You cannot possibly work.  You constantly demean others jobs, education, sexual orientation(on multiple occasions you have called someone gay in a derogatory way-don't dispute this or you will be burned because it is written in several old posts)YET...you find time to post 113 times a day?! That's almost 5 times an hour non stop for a month!!!!! 24 hours a day....7 days a week.  I suggest you clean your closet before you stick your nose into other people's.  I am not bustchise. the fact that you continually insist I am makes you look ignorant to at least 2 people...Bustchise and myself. I would also suggest if you call someone out you should be 100% sure of your accusation. Why? You lose all credibility with those who you are accusing if you are wrong. You can never get that back. Of course why would you care right? your a soldier of the truth. a man of conviction. A call them as you see them maverick...right. Nope. Your a petulant, argumentative,narcissistic child.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]New NFL rules: Overloading line restriction will protect linemen

• Published: Sept. 3, 2013 at 01:28 p.m.
    • Updated: Oct. 20, 2013 at 06:32 p.m.

They Changed the Rule! They changed the rule!

[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Harvey ballbanger spending all his time trying to show a conspiracy against us instead of doing his job.  Either he doesn't have a job or he is cheating his employer. 

[/QUOTE]

I am my own employer. Field sales people set their own schedules, Bustchise.  I make my numbers and I am good.

You signing in and out with your plethora of board names to all reply in the same thread, will not work.

[/QUOTE]

3400 posts in 30 days. You cannot possibly work.  You constantly demean others jobs, education, sexual orientation(on multiple occasions you have called someone gay in a derogatory way-don't dispute this or you will be burned because it is written in several old posts)YET...you find time to post 113 times a day?! That's almost 5 times an hour non stop for a month!!!!! 24 hours a day....7 days a week.  I suggest you clean your closet before you stick your nose into other people's.  I am not bustchise. the fact that you continually insist I am makes you look ignorant to at least 2 people...Bustchise and myself. I would also suggest if you call someone out you should be 100% sure of your accusation. Why? You lose all credibility with those who you are accusing if you are wrong. You can never get that back. Of course why would you care right? your a soldier of the truth. a man of conviction. A call them as you see them maverick...right. Nope. Your a petulant, argumentative,narcissistic child.

[/QUOTE]

Nope.

Whopps!  Another post!  Oh the horror!  Count em up!  Count em all up!  lmao

Ugh.

I weep for the future.

[/QUOTE]

I rest my case.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Words changed?

"not on the line of scrimmage" on 9.3.13.

to....

"a teammate" on 10.20.13

Anyone else challenging me on this, has lost. Period.

You can't change  history or facts.  If they never changed the rule they never would have had to have edited the article that explained the rule, with the exact original rule, reaeased for regular season action on 9.3.13.

[/QUOTE]

Did you think that NFL.com was the official rule book?  Did you know that there is an actual rule book?  It's the official one.  They provide it to the players, coaches and whoever else before the season starts.  No, really.  It's a real book.  You cannot view it online.  You have to open it up and read it.  Crazy, right?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He thinks I am bustchise too.  He thinks I like the jets.  Harvey is a loser.  He doesn't have a job as we can all see with the number of posts he posts here daily.  He has two people he checks in with on a daily basis.  His mother who is upstairs and his contact at the unemployment office checking to see if he is looking for work, which he lies to by telling him yes.  No way does he have a job, no way would an employer allow him to have contact with other people.  He said he is a field sales person which is code for looking for work.  No way could he have a real outside sales job, usually sales reps have phone contact and make sales calls in person.  This guy never leaves his computer desk. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

where is bustchise and phatrex?  I'd like to hear what they have to say.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

I am bustchise, so I've been told.  So is Rico, so I've been told. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to WeDerrWEDAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

where is bustchise and phatrex?  I'd like to hear what they have to say.

[/QUOTE]

Did you call?

Whoops, I forgot to sign out and sing back in with the correct account.

Sections
Shortcuts