I Suggest Everyone Read This

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: I Suggest Everyone Read This

They were talking about the bs call on WEEI this morning too. Brady was on and said basically, "Yeah, we kinda knew the rule. Idk. Sorta. It shouldn't have come to that." You know Brady would never come out and say that they lost due to a bad call, but that was as close as it gets.

The refs just love to make themselves a part of the game. Goodell loves to put his influence on games. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I do think that things are sometimes called to "make it more interesting." 

Good work Rusty, I appreciate the links.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The rule was not changed last week Rusty.  I have a copy of the official 2013 rules dated August 1 that already had the updated version of the language in it.  A reporter's article may have been changed yesterday, but that article is in no way official.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

They were talking about the bs call on WEEI this morning too. Brady was on and said basically, "Yeah, we kinda knew the rule. Idk. Sorta. It shouldn't have come to that." You know Brady would never come out and say that they lost due to a bad call, but that was as close as it gets.

The refs just love to make themselves a part of the game. Goodell loves to put his influence on games. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I do think that things are sometimes called to "make it more interesting." 

Good work Rusty, I appreciate the links.

No problem. I am still shocked the media is ignoring the fact the NFl changed a rule last week and did not alert teams of the change.

Curran posts the pre 6:32 PM wording the rule on NFL.com and the one after 6:32 where they changed the wording.

Could not be any clearer.

With the 9.3.13 press released listed on NFL.com, that's the official rule right from the rulebook.

The fact the NFL felt a need to cover their tracks speaks volumes. And, you know BB and Brady aren't going to go public with bagjob calls like this. They know it doesn't change anything.

But, Kraft is clearly on the phone today.

Special teams coaching: Bill Belichick often says that his opinion on NFL rules isn't important; what's truly important is that everyone understands them and they are coached accordingly. This is a topic to revisit after the Patriots were penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct on Nick Folk's 56-yard field goal in overtime when rookie defensive tackle Chris Jones was flagged for pushing teammate Will Svitek into the formation. After the game, Belichick shared his viewpoint that he didn't think it was a penalty because Jones wasn't on the second level, meaning he initially aligned on the line of scrimmage. The league's vice president of officiating, Dean Blandino, said otherwise. This was the first time the penalty has been called since the rule was implemented this season. On Monday, Belichick took accountability, saying: "Obviously we are wrong."

Thank you BB for manning up.

A rule was broken and they were penalized.  End of story.

Regardless, they did not lose the game because of having their pants down on that last play.  They lost because they had their panties down the entire game.

Never should have come to that.

MAN UP!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Speaking of NFL.com, has anyone noticed that if you click the link for the rulebook there it gives you the 2012 rulebook?  I hope BB isn't relying on NFL.com for the rules, because if he is he's usinfg last year's rulebook. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Harvey ballbanger spending all his time trying to show a conspiracy against us instead of doing his job.  Either he doesn't have a job or he is cheating his employer. 

I am my own employer. Field sales people set their own schedules, Bustchise.  I make my numbers and I am good.

Now get yer shinebox, Bustchise. lmao

You signing in and out with your plethora of board names to all reply in the same thread, will not work.

You're too stupid to see how obvious it looks.  Quick! Use Bungalow Bill next!

3400 posts in 30 days. You cannot possibly work.  You constantly demean others jobs, education, sexual orientation(on multiple occasions you have called someone gay in a derogatory way-don't dispute this or you will be burned because it is written in several old posts)YET...you find time to post 113 times a day?! That's almost 5 times an hour non stop for a month!!!!! 24 hours a day....7 days a week.  I suggest you clean your closet before you stick your nose into other people's.  I am not bustchise. the fact that you continually insist I am makes you look ignorant to at least 2 people...Bustchise and myself. I would also suggest if you call someone out you should be 100% sure of your accusation. Why? You lose all credibility with those who you are accusing if you are wrong. You can never get that back. Of course why would you care right? your a soldier of the truth. a man of conviction. A call them as you see them maverick...right. Nope. Your a petulant, argumentative,narcissistic child.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Harvey ballbanger spending all his time trying to show a conspiracy against us instead of doing his job.  Either he doesn't have a job or he is cheating his employer. 

I am my own employer. Field sales people set their own schedules, Bustchise.  I make my numbers and I am good.

Now get yer shinebox, Bustchise. lmao

You signing in and out with your plethora of board names to all reply in the same thread, will not work.

You're too stupid to see how obvious it looks.  Quick! Use Bungalow Bill next!

3400 posts in 30 days. You cannot possibly work.  You constantly demean others jobs, education, sexual orientation(on multiple occasions you have called someone gay in a derogatory way-don't dispute this or you will be burned because it is written in several old posts)YET...you find time to post 113 times a day?! That's almost 5 times an hour non stop for a month!!!!! 24 hours a day....7 days a week.  I suggest you clean your closet before you stick your nose into other people's.  I am not bustchise. the fact that you continually insist I am makes you look ignorant to at least 2 people...Bustchise and myself. I would also suggest if you call someone out you should be 100% sure of your accusation. Why? You lose all credibility with those who you are accusing if you are wrong. You can never get that back. Of course why would you care right? your a soldier of the truth. a man of conviction. A call them as you see them maverick...right. Nope. Your a petulant, argumentative,narcissistic child.

Nope.

Whopps!  Another post!  Oh the horror!  Count em up!  Count em all up!  lmao

Ugh.

I weep for the future.

I rest my case.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

where is bustchise and phatrex?  I'd like to hear what they have to say.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts