I suppose this was Brady's fault

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Re: I suppose this was Brady's fault

No way not on Brady at all. Shocking play calling on the last drive and the Oline when it counted allowed a crucial sack on Brady when all that was needed was 1 more first down. Then the other long time weakness the DB's allowed Flaco to march down the field with long completion after completion on their final drive. Fairly predictable really. There were some shocking calls both ways but more to against the Pats and I don't know if the field goal actually went through or not it looked wide to me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

No doubt brady played well. I hate to break it to you though, e hasn't made a crucial first down late in a game in a long time. he's nowhere near who he was 5'6 years ago in terms of that. The defense jut flat out stinks.

To be honest when it becomes mandatory for our offensive coordinators to run on first down and setup 2nd and long at the end of these games just makes it much harder on Brady.  I'm getting sick of it.  If I know it's coming I'm sure the other teams D coordinator knows it's coming.

I agree you could see what was going to happen they would stop them for a loss and Brady would be second and long. Then the Oline did it's capitulation for a big sack. Mcdaniels needs an uppercut or 2 for that last drive.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

No doubt brady played well. I hate to break it to you though, e hasn't made a crucial first down late in a game in a long time. he's nowhere near who he was 5'6 years ago in terms of that. The defense jut flat out stinks.

To be honest when it becomes mandatory for our offensive coordinators to run on first down and setup 2nd and long at the end of these games just makes it much harder on Brady.  I'm getting sick of it.  If I know it's coming I'm sure the other teams D coordinator knows it's coming.

+1.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

Brady played well tonight but I tend to agree the Pats havent been able to close out games for awhile now seems like since Clock Killin Corey Dillon lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

no... i put this on on gronk. he was the one who did not block on tb's last two snaps that resulted in a sack and tb rushed on the other

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

playcalling at the end of the game was atrocious

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'll say it again. We have to stop dropping passes.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts