I think a few of you owe Tom Brady and apology

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Re: I think a few of you owe Tom Brady and apology

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty GTF off Brady's back for criss sakes...no TB this year and our record would be backwards...and that's dam straight.

[/QUOTE]

He can't. He's not man enough to ever admit he is over the top. That he causes strife on purpose. That he is several posters. That he does not know everything. That he comes across as a jack azz. That most people who instigate as much as he does are over compensating for something in their life. That he could get a lot more respect and validation with a touch of humility and open-mindedness. That he is severely impaired in some way.  I feel sad from him. Kind of.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Melswitt and Crusty are the only two posters.......actually make that just one - who blames only Brady for games like these.

The rest of us know it's a team game and are not afraid to lay blame where it's deserved; regardless of who the player is or who the coaches are.

[/QUOTE]

It is rare that Brady stinks up an ENTIRE game.  But, who would you rather have even when not playing well?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didn't post anything but this was one of  his worst games this year until the comeback...

[/QUOTE]

He was brutal for 3 qtrs. We're obviously one and done if he pulls that routine in January.

TCal is a moron. Tip of the cap to the refs, the undermanned D/STs and the refs at the end.

Brady played like Mark Sanchez for 3 qtrs, had groundings, 2 turnovers and is the main reason these games are like this so far this year.

It's one of his strangest seasons.   Jekyll and Hyde.

[/QUOTE]

By any statistical measure, Cleveland's D is top 5. This is the first time a QB has put up 300 on them. Our O-line was porous most of the day - you try making those throws with 4 DL's in your face!

Just curious....do you watch the games?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Brady was bad then the D was brutal. The plan was never to play like that at home to the Browns....please don't let anyone come out and say that. In 60 mins Brady won the game for us, some of his plays were ridiculous though. Checking to the pass before the INT for example, terrible!

Either way the G.O.A.T wears 12 and he plays for new england

[/QUOTE]

6 points allowed in the first half, fighting off short fields on 2 turnovers and that offense we used today for 3 qtrs.

The refs took away a Hightower strip, too.  

D was just fine for most of that game. No rushing attack and the lone time McCourty didn't help bracket Talib on Gordon (Gordon did nothing prior), the D was just fine.

I don't know why anyone would want Brady to turn it over for us 2 times in a game.  Ridley fumbles and people jump all over him, for good reason. This pattern is troubling with Brady. If we do that in the postseason, we lose, just like we would deserve to lose any other game our offense turns it over or does nothing at all for an entire half.

[/QUOTE]

This. Also, I as well as others are no lesser fans of the Patriots AND Tom Brady for pointing out that he is not playing well at all in a game. People will jump over any player on the team if they are not playing well, yet some will find any way to make excuses for poor play by Brady.

I am psyched that the team was able to comeback and win, as painful as most of that game was to watch. Great job by Brady and the team in the comeback...before that, not so much.

[/QUOTE]

That's because so much of what ANY QB does is dependent on other players executing.

If you are seriously going to come out here and say the offensive line was even giving giving that guy a chance to make a play in the first two quarters you are just fabricating something.

Yeah, the pick wasn't the best throw ... but the big issue in the first half was Solder getting beat up again, and Svitek looking like a guard playing tackle. 

[/QUOTE]

Svitek was great. NO idea what game you were watching.  Svitek has been brilliant since stepping in. He's always been good.

You and your fellow Brady BallWashers act like he's not to be rushed, hurried and must have 5-10 seconds bobbing up and down in the pocket on every drop back like it's 2007.

Get 2007 out of your head, please.

Brady starts games slow, misses open WRs way too much and comes off almost like he thinks he's above being careful with decisions and protecting the ball.

Been like this for years and years, where he really only plays one good half.

The O Line cannot be blamed every time Brady doesn't play well. There were numerous times in this game where he had a perfect pocket ,and for some reason, didn't step into the pocket.

The sack he took comes to mind.  WHen you have a perfect alley like that, just step up and continue your reads.

We can't have a QB who only plays well for 25% of the game in January.

[/QUOTE]

From the comfort of your lounge chair, you SAW that.  Do you know for a FACT, what Brady saw?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The game thread says it all.

Fools abound.

Tom Brady is amazing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didn't post anything but this was one of  his worst games this year until the comeback...

[/QUOTE]

He was brutal for 3 qtrs. We're obviously one and done if he pulls that routine in January.

TCal is a moron. Tip of the cap to the refs, the undermanned D/STs and the refs at the end.

Brady played like Mark Sanchez for 3 qtrs, had groundings, 2 turnovers and is the main reason these games are like this so far this year.

It's one of his strangest seasons.   Jekyll and Hyde.

[/QUOTE]

Apologize to Brady you filthy troll!

[/QUOTE]

He is amazing. A spoiled little petulant punk. Silver spoon sucking incubus. gotta be.

[/QUOTE]

More like plastic spoon he stole from Burger King

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There was a couple of throws over the middle, atleast one to Edelman, maybe both that looked like they were shot out of a cannon.

[/QUOTE]

There were A COUPLE OF THROWS THAT LOOKED LIKE AGAIN THE FIX WAS IN

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fools abound.

Tom Brady is amazing.

[/QUOTE]

REMEMBER...NEVER FORGET..............

36 SECONDS......2 GOALS IN 36 SECONDS

[/QUOTE]

That still hurts me when I think about it...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady began the game 5/15...  there were some obvious overthrows, but, in those first 15 throws, there were 5 drops.  Who knows what may have happened if not for the drops.  Brady does have some culpability to throw good passes, but, when he does, the receivers need to catch them.

Secondly, at critical times, it seemed the Cleveland defense just knew when to bull rush and overwhelm the line.  A case in point..  in the 3rd quarter, I believe, the Pats had an incomplete pass on which there was a flag, Cleveled declined the penalty, 2nd and 10.  Next play, Cleveland bull rushes and sacks Brady for an 8 yard loss.  Cleveland just knew on 2nd and 10 it would be a pass play.  Overall, the results of that possession put the Pats out of FG range.

[/QUOTE]

No, there were not 5 drops.  Drops are not diving catches which are not caught.  Got it?

Vereen dropped one and Boyce dropped one and the Boyce one was not a good throw. He was wide open and Brady threw it a bit too far out in front. Hit the target, but I'll give you that one just to play along.

So, we got 2 drops. 2.

I don't want media homers on the air like Steve Tasker seeing the same thing I see (and others with Brady), calling it like it is and then you or others calling them "drops".

You don't dive for balls and have them be drops, dopey.

So tired of these lies and special priviliges to protect Brady's legacy on the internet. He had a bad game. A real bad one like he had earlier in the year.

I thought he was past these flaws, but I was wrong.

[/QUOTE]

yes there were 5 drops on the first 15 passes, you lying troll!!!!

Not over thrown or underthrown.  Outright drops!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

The throw to Boyce (PI call) should have been caught - perfectly thrown ball in the clutch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

If Brady was bad then the D was brutal. The plan was never to play like that at home to the Browns....please don't let anyone come out and say that. In 60 mins Brady won the game for us, some of his plays were ridiculous though. Checking to the pass before the INT for example, terrible!

[/QUOTE]

6 points allowed in the first half, fighting off short fields on 2 turnovers and that offense we used today for 3 qtrs.

D was just fine for most of that game. No rushing attack and the lone time McCourty didn't help bracket Talib on Gordon (Gordon did nothing prior), the D was just fine.

I don't know why anyone would want Brady to turn it over for us 2 times in a game.  Ridley fumbles and people jump all over him, for good reason. This pattern is troubling with Brady. If we do that in the postseason, we lose, just like we would deserve to lose any other game our offense turns it over or does nothing at all for an entire half.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty that's fine logic and I agree with it in parts as in i'm not saying he was perfect but he won the game for us and that's the end of it.

The Browns offense ranks 21st

The Brown Defense ranks 4th

The cleveland offense on average i'm pretty sure doesn't make it to 20 points this season. They've done well against the Bills at 37 points, vikings at 31 and Jags at 28. The patriots allowed them their 4th highest scoring game of season. 

If Brady isn't good enough for the Playoffs then how can you say on todays performance that the D is

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady is the best there ever was, amazing come back.

But when do we start recognizing The Ghost as the best kicker in the game. 50 yarder in the clutch and one of the most well executed onside kicks I can remember seeing.

[/QUOTE]

Yep. Ghost has been clutch all year. 

[/QUOTE]

Can't disagree with that at all... he has been nails all year long. 

Oh and Brady has been adding to his legacy with each of these miracle comebacks.  It has been a very entertaining year and you have to respect the many ways this team continues to find ways to win.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

Brady is the best there ever was, amazing come back.

But when do we start recognizing The Ghost as the best kicker in the game. 50 yarder in the clutch and one of the most well executed onside kicks I can remember seeing.

[/QUOTE]

Yep. Ghost has been clutch all year. 

[/QUOTE]

Can't disagree with that at all... he has been nails all year long. 

Oh and Brady has been adding to his legacy with each of these miracle comebacks.  It has been a very entertaining year and you have to respect the many ways this team continues to find ways to win.

[/QUOTE]

true...the past couple of games if Ghost hadn't done his part with some pretty hard/long kicks.  They aren't gimmees

[/QUOTE]

Besides the Steeler's game, I don't recall a game this year when I felt comfortable.  I think just about every other game including our losses came down to a coin flip to end the game.  Ghost and Brady have been the definition of clutch this year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fools abound.

Tom Brady is amazing.

[/QUOTE]

REMEMBER...NEVER FORGET..............

36 SECONDS......2 GOALS IN 36 SECONDS

[/QUOTE]

That still hurts me when I think about it...

[/QUOTE]

Me too. I still have no idea how it even happened.

[/QUOTE]

I do. Chicago was better. 3 straight games is no fluke.

go pats.. Very clutch.. Ugly but clutch.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady began the game 5/15...  there were some obvious overthrows, but, in those first 15 throws, there were 5 drops.  Who knows what may have happened if not for the drops.  Brady does have some culpability to throw good passes, but, when he does, the receivers need to catch them.

Secondly, at critical times, it seemed the Cleveland defense just knew when to bull rush and overwhelm the line.  A case in point..  in the 3rd quarter, I believe, the Pats had an incomplete pass on which there was a flag, Cleveled declined the penalty, 2nd and 10.  Next play, Cleveland bull rushes and sacks Brady for an 8 yard loss.  Cleveland just knew on 2nd and 10 it would be a pass play.  Overall, the results of that possession put the Pats out of FG range.

[/QUOTE]

No, there were not 5 drops.  Drops are not diving catches which are not caught.  Got it?

Vereen dropped one and Boyce dropped one and the Boyce one was not a good throw. He was wide open and Brady threw it a bit too far out in front. Hit the target, but I'll give you that one just to play along.

So, we got 2 drops. 2.

I don't want media homers on the air like Steve Tasker seeing the same thing I see (and others with Brady), calling it like it is and then you or others calling them "drops".

You don't dive for balls and have them be drops, dopey.

So tired of these lies and special priviliges to protect Brady's legacy on the internet. He had a bad game. A real bad one like he had earlier in the year.

I thought he was past these flaws, but I was wrong.

[/QUOTE]

yes there were 5 drops on the first 15 passes, you lying troll!!!!

Not over thrown or underthrown.  Outright drops!

[/QUOTE]

Name them. I named 2.  If you don't name them, it looks like you're trolling.  Bolding or changing font won't be an effective counter here.

[/QUOTE]

I do not need to name them, they posted the stats in the 2nd Qtr and spoke of it. 

Those of us who watched the game know this.  Should have been 10/15 at that point.

Didn't your mommy ever tell you that spanking yourself all day makes you go blind.

She should have, you are as blind as you are psychotic. 

But what else you got to do all day, you leper?

LEAVE THE BOARD IN SHAME,TROLL!

But, hey, your jealousy of TB is delicious.   BWAHAHAHA

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rusty that's fine logic and I agree with it in parts as in i'm not saying he was perfect but he won the game for us and that's the end of it.

The Browns offense ranks 21st

The Brown Defense ranks 4th

The cleveland offense on average i'm pretty sure doesn't make it to 20 points this season. They've done well against the Bills at 37 points, vikings at 31 and Jags at 28. The patriots allowed them their 4th highest scoring game of season. 

If Brady isn't good enough for the Playoffs then how can you say on todays performance that the D is

[/QUOTE]

I don't care where anyone ranks.  Cassel just shredded Balt's D on a blizzard and got 20 points in the 4th qtr.

Balt is "ranked" high too. Before we played Pitt, they were "ranked" highly and we put up 55.

I am not asking for 30+ points here every week. I am asking for a QB and an OC who understand what they will need to do to set up the other team so they can get a balance.

Very clearly, this was horrendous execution. The funny part is, they missed plays that were there early in this game.

The excuses here are a joke. It's either drops or the O Line, the Brady Ballwashers refuse to admit it's mostlY Brady in total control of the offense during the drives.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah ignoring facts is a fine way to win an argument. The patriots D wern''t playing in a blizzard and the patriots D were playing at home. It's not good enough with a team with that kind of offense. Here's one for you, with Blount running well at the start of the game Brady checked out of the run with an ALERT! call and threw a terrible INT the following play, there you go I don't think he's a god or whatever you think. I do think however he won the game in the end and that's all that really matters. The team just played a very good D that's why 3 and outs happen they couldn't pass or run at times. Can you plan around that...can anyone? Does how much the Browns offense move the ball have anything to do with the game or is it just how the patriots offense move the ball? In that case why did the D let the browns move the ball when the browns D wouldn't afford the pats O the same courtesy. Do you think it's always the offenses fault for a turnover, is there no such thing as a good play on D to you? Actually should I say is there no such thing as a good play on the opposing D? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

This team consists of Tom Brady and whoever he throws the ball to. That's it. We have a lousy running game (thanks BB). We have a bad offensive line (thanks BB). We haven't been able to stop anybody for nearly seven years (thanks BB). And we are slammed against the salary cap for signing one mistake after the other (thanks again BB).

If I'm Tom I walk into the greatest GM ever's office and ask to be traded five minutes after ____________ team punches us in the mouth this post season. Time to go somewhere you'll be appreciated and has a defense.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

This team consists of Tom Brady and whoever he throws the ball to. That's it. We have a lousy running game (thanks BB). We have a bad offensive line (thanks BB). We haven't been able to stop anybody for nearly seven years (thanks BB). And we are slammed against the salary cap for signing one mistake after the other (thanks again BB).

If I'm Tom I walk into the greatest GM ever's office and ask to be traded five minutes after ____________ team punches us in the mouth this post season. Time to go somewhere you'll be appreciated and has a defense.

A truer post would be hard to find.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HA.  Tb on the Jest or Miami beats this team 100/100. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HA.  Tb on the Jest or Miami beats this team 100/100. 

[/QUOTE]

Picture Brady on the Texans...would Kubiak be fired right now? Picture him in Dallas...would the Boys of won a Super Bowl? Hell I'd put him anywhere (with Bill coaching) and they would have the same results or better than we have had.

It's the QB and our coach. No place on earth over estimates our players like 5-10 people do around here. It's as if having a pulse and being brought in by BB is enough to place them in the Hall Of Fame. It's ridiculous. Even the biggest media homers are saying the player acquisitions over the last few years have been BAD, but we get the same bunch that think every other team doesn't have good players and we have the best...it's wrong, it's dumb and it's ignorant.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Here's my apology....

"Sorry tom for yelling at you to throw a decent pass that was easy to catch on a five yard toss to the flat that bounced to AMendola."

Sorry tom, for imploring you to relax and dleliver a pass when you felt a little pressure and threw the ball 3 yards behind Vereen. (twice)

Sorry tom for yelling "get rid of it"  when when you got happy feet and forgot the clock in your head and got sacked...

I apologize but you deserved it.   Try getting back to your basics , your footwork, etc....  Work on it.  Play bettter next week.

Sections
Shortcuts