In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Brady was bad then the D was brutal. The plan was never to play like that at home to the Browns....please don't let anyone come out and say that. In 60 mins Brady won the game for us, some of his plays were ridiculous though. Checking to the pass before the INT for example, terrible!

Either way the G.O.A.T wears 12 and he plays for new england

[/QUOTE]

6 points allowed in the first half, fighting off short fields on 2 turnovers and that offense we used today for 3 qtrs.

The refs took away a Hightower strip, too.  

D was just fine for most of that game. No rushing attack and the lone time McCourty didn't help bracket Talib on Gordon (Gordon did nothing prior), the D was just fine.

I don't know why anyone would want Brady to turn it over for us 2 times in a game.  Ridley fumbles and people jump all over him, for good reason. This pattern is troubling with Brady. If we do that in the postseason, we lose, just like we would deserve to lose any other game our offense turns it over or does nothing at all for an entire half.

[/QUOTE]

This. Also, I as well as others are no lesser fans of the Patriots AND Tom Brady for pointing out that he is not playing well at all in a game. People will jump over any player on the team if they are not playing well, yet some will find any way to make excuses for poor play by Brady.

I am psyched that the team was able to comeback and win, as painful as most of that game was to watch. Great job by Brady and the team in the comeback...before that, not so much.

[/QUOTE]

I am just speechless. All the honest fans are in the game thread up in arms over Brady's play and the overall offense for 3 straight qtrs. The Brady Ballwashers are quiet and then only show up when NE drove down the field for a FG. Then, they get all vocal when Vereen made that greatch catch.

Josh Gordon is clearly a gifted player. Was the TD not good? SUre, but give the Browns credit for calling that play with McCourty not over the top.  Josh Gordon has been doing that most of the year when not in trouble for off field issues. 

Then, when Cleveland gets a sniff, plays loose with nothing to lose, and make some plays on our D, the BBWs turn on the D. It's ;like hello?  They've been staving off 3 and outs all game and making stops. I could see if they were allowing TDS, but they weren't.

It's disingenous.  You can't hold to 2 FGs in a half and then claim the D played bad. If that Hightower strip is not bagged by the ref, who knows how that game goes?   It doesn't make any sense, especially with the refs helping Cleveland so blatantly all game and two Brady turnovers.

One Cleveland TD was Gordon pushing Talib down with the ball in the air. That's Off PI. 

Call it like it is with Brady, though. He didn't see the LB on the first one and the on the second one, he should have just eaten it. It's ok to ball up and take a sack. It was right after the Gronk injury, so you just know Cleveland is smelling blood. What was he even doing?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Brady didn't play well for 3 quarters. 

And the d played well in the first half. They did what they were suppose to against Jason campbell. The d in turn melted down in the 2nd half just as the o was waking up. 

Itmis strange how this team plays. If it can put together 4 decent quarters on both sides ofmthe ball, I will sleep better. 

Calling it how it is Russ. Now, you can call it like,it is too. 2ndmhalf d meltdown, 4th quarter GOAt performance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: I think a few of you owe Tom Brady and apology

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

If Brady was bad then the D was brutal. The plan was never to play like that at home to the Browns....please don't let anyone come out and say that. In 60 mins Brady won the game for us, some of his plays were ridiculous though. Checking to the pass before the INT for example, terrible!

[/QUOTE]

6 points allowed in the first half, fighting off short fields on 2 turnovers and that offense we used today for 3 qtrs.

D was just fine for most of that game. No rushing attack and the lone time McCourty didn't help bracket Talib on Gordon (Gordon did nothing prior), the D was just fine.

I don't know why anyone would want Brady to turn it over for us 2 times in a game.  Ridley fumbles and people jump all over him, for good reason. This pattern is troubling with Brady. If we do that in the postseason, we lose, just like we would deserve to lose any other game our offense turns it over or does nothing at all for an entire half.

[/QUOTE]

This. Also, I as well as others are no lesser fans of the Patriots AND Tom Brady for pointing out that he is not playing well at all in a game.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you as well as others are exactly lesser fans "for pointing out that he is not playing well at all in a game". Because he was playing just fine.

You, and those like you, need to stop thinking that if Brady doesn't overcome numerous dropped passes and poor protection, that he is playing badly. You have all become completely dependent on the drug, "Brady will bail out every sucky thing about my team". Sometimes he will, sometimes he won't. But if he doesn't, that does not mean he is personally playing badly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Bumped

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This. Also, I as well as others are no lesser fans of the Patriots AND Tom Brady for pointing out that he is not playing well at all in a game. People will jump over any player on the team if they are not playing well, yet some will find any way to make excuses for poor play by Brady.

I am psyched that the team was able to comeback and win, as painful as most of that game was to watch. Great job by Brady and the team in the comeback...before that, not so much.

[/QUOTE]

That's because so much of what ANY QB does is dependent on other players executing.

If you are seriously going to come out here and say the offensive line was even giving giving that guy a chance to make a play in the first two quarters you are just fabricating something.

Yeah, the pick wasn't the best throw ... but the big issue in the first half was Solder getting beat up again, and Svitek looking like a guard playing tackle. 

[/QUOTE]

Svitek was great. NO idea what game you were watching.  Svitek has been brilliant since stepping in. He's always been good.

You and your fellow Brady BallWashers act like he's not to be rushed, hurried and must have 5-10 seconds bobbing up and down in the pocket on every drop back like it's 2007.

Get 2007 out of your head, please.

Brady starts games slow, misses open WRs way too much and comes off almost like he thinks he's above being careful with decisions and protecting the ball.

Been like this for years and years, where he really only plays one good half.

The O Line cannot be blamed every time Brady doesn't play well. There were numerous times in this game where he had a perfect pocket ,and for some reason, didn't step into the pocket.

The sack he took comes to mind.  WHen you have a perfect alley like that, just step up and continue your reads.

We can't have a QB who only plays well for 25% of the game in January.

[/QUOTE]

Well, you just made up about everything in that post. Svitek was great? What?????????????

Would you like me personally to go grab the video stills of Kruger basically owning him all game long? Not just on Brady, but blowing up screens, getting to runningbacks. I get that Cannon is injured, and they MUST play someone there ... but Svitek was totally overmatched. 

Svitek was a turnstyle today. The offensive line gave up four sacks. They played terrible until NE went into a hurryup offense. 

Brady, on the other hand, finished with a 92 rating .... which is the definition of playing very well. 

You have football backwards. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He had 2 pretty crucial turnovers,

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well things like that happen when your O-line suits up in skirts instead of pads.

The fumble is on the atrocious play of the O-line. The pick is on him (assuming somebody didn't run the wrong route and bring an extra defender he wasn't expecting to be anywhere near that play).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

DAMN. Youre a bunch of spoiled azz whiny bytches!  This is the NFL. ON ANY given Sunday ANY team can beat ANY other team regardless of records, where they play, who's hot or who's not. EVERY TEAM who plays the PATS come into Gillette intent on playing their best game of the season because they are playing THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS and nothing would make an average season better than knocking off the mighty PATS especially in their home. We WON!  Enjoy the amazing comeback and stop lamenting like spoiled little bytches who arent happy with a win cuz it wasnt "pretty". Get over yourselves my friends. This "AWEFUL" team is 10-3!!!! No worries, NO MORE GRONK NOW SUCKS, YES! but THEY WILL FIND A WAY. Think Vereen, Boyce, Ridley, Dobson, Amendola, Edelman, thompkins, etc. Peace!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I have nothing to apologize for. He's a great QB who did not play well for 3 quarters. But I had no doubt once they recovered the on side kick he was going to march them down for the winning TD. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady began the game 5/15...  there were some obvious overthrows, but, in those first 15 throws, there were 5 drops.  Who knows what may have happened if not for the drops.  Brady does have some culpability to throw good passes, but, when he does, the receivers need to catch them.

Secondly, at critical times, it seemed the Cleveland defense just knew when to bull rush and overwhelm the line.  A case in point..  in the 3rd quarter, I believe, the Pats had an incomplete pass on which there was a flag, Cleveled declined the penalty, 2nd and 10.  Next play, Cleveland bull rushes and sacks Brady for an 8 yard loss.  Cleveland just knew on 2nd and 10 it would be a pass play.  Overall, the results of that possession put the Pats out of FG range.

[/QUOTE]

No, there were not 5 drops.  Drops are not diving catches which are not caught.  Got it?

Vereen dropped one and Boyce dropped one and the Boyce one was not a good throw. He was wide open and Brady threw it a bit too far out in front. Hit the target, but I'll give you that one just to play along.

So, we got 2 drops. 2.

I don't want media homers on the air like Steve Tasker seeing the same thing I see (and others with Brady), calling it like it is and then you or others calling them "drops".

You don't dive for balls and have them be drops, dopey.

So tired of these lies and special priviliges to protect Brady's legacy on the internet. He had a bad game. A real bad one like he had earlier in the year.

I thought he was past these flaws, but I was wrong.

[/QUOTE]

yes there were 5 drops on the first 15 passes, you lying troll!!!!

Not over thrown or underthrown.  Outright drops!

[/QUOTE]

Name them. I named 2.  If you don't name them, it looks like you're trolling.  Bolding or changing font won't be an effective counter here.

[/QUOTE]

Zip your filthy smelly troll mouth Megatool. Even the announcers called out 5 drops at his 15 pass attempt mark.

We're not going to let you try and cloud the issue with your lying and deceptions.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well things like that happen when your O-line suits up in skirts instead of pads.

The fumble is on the atrocious play of the O-line. The pick is on him (assuming somebody didn't run the wrong route and bring an extra defender he wasn't expecting to be anywhere near that play).

[/QUOTE]

Also give credit to Ghost for kicking that 50 yard FG and the great on side kick. They were other things that led to the great comeback.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This team consists of Tom Brady and whoever he throws the ball to. That's it. We have a lousy running game (thanks BB). We have a bad offensive line (thanks BB). We haven't been able to stop anybody for nearly seven years (thanks BB). And we are slammed against the salary cap for signing one mistake after the other (thanks again BB).

If I'm Tom I walk into the greatest GM ever's office and ask to be traded five minutes after ____________ team punches us in the mouth this post season. Time to go somewhere you'll be appreciated and has a defense.

[/QUOTE]

The funniest part is that the smelly troll Rusty claims BB is the best GM and HC ever. But if this GM were providing the best coach ever great players we would have at least 10 rings!

All that imbecile has left to do is blame Brady. If he blames the bunch of crap players BB has drafted he defeats his own agenda, and he can't blame the coaching either.

So he resorts to the absurd to try and lie his way to being right.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's my apology....

"Sorry tom for yelling at you to throw a decent pass that was easy to catch on a five yard toss to the flat that bounced to AMendola."

[/QUOTE]

Go get your brain checked; and your eyes while you're at it. A Brown was rushing him unabated and he had to get rid of it super quick to avoid getting hit as he threw.

Do you even listen to the announcers?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Also give credit to Ghost for kicking that 50 yard FG and the great on side kick. They were other things that led to the great comeback.

[/QUOTE]

I have to say Ghost has been playing great as of late. Truth is the number one priority. And that's the truth.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rusty that's fine logic and I agree with it in parts as in i'm not saying he was perfect but he won the game for us and that's the end of it.

The Browns offense ranks 21st

The Brown Defense ranks 4th

The cleveland offense on average i'm pretty sure doesn't make it to 20 points this season. They've done well against the Bills at 37 points, vikings at 31 and Jags at 28. The patriots allowed them their 4th highest scoring game of season. 

If Brady isn't good enough for the Playoffs then how can you say on todays performance that the D is

[/QUOTE]

I don't care where anyone ranks.  Cassel just shredded Balt's D on a blizzard and got 20 points in the 4th qtr.

Balt is "ranked" high too. Before we played Pitt, they were "ranked" highly and we put up 55.

I am not asking for 30+ points here every week. I am asking for a QB and an OC who understand what they will need to do to set up the other team so they can get a balance.

Very clearly, this was horrendous execution. The funny part is, they missed plays that were there early in this game.

The excuses here are a joke. It's either drops or the O Line, the Brady Ballwashers refuse to admit it's mostlY Brady in total control of the offense during the drives.

[/QUOTE]

We didn't play Baltimanure today. We played the browns.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

This team consists of Tom Brady and whoever he throws the ball to. That's it. We have a lousy running game (thanks BB). We have a bad offensive line (thanks BB). We haven't been able to stop anybody for nearly seven years (thanks BB). And we are slammed against the salary cap for signing one mistake after the other (thanks again BB).

If I'm Tom I walk into the greatest GM ever's office and ask to be traded five minutes after ____________ team punches us in the mouth this post season. Time to go somewhere you'll be appreciated and has a defense.

[/QUOTE]

A truer post would be hard to find.

[/QUOTE]

HA.  Tb on the Jest or Miami beats this team 100/100. 

[/QUOTE]

Picture Brady on the Texans...would Kubiak be fired right now? Picture him in Dallas...would the Boys of won a Super Bowl? Hell I'd put him anywhere (with Bill coaching) and they would have the same results or better than we have had.

It's the QB and our coach. No place on earth over estimates our players like 5-10 people do around here. It's as if having a pulse and being brought in by BB is enough to place them in the Hall Of Fame. It's ridiculous. Even the biggest media homers are saying the player acquisitions over the last few years have been BAD, but we get the same bunch that think every other team doesn't have good players and we have the best...it's wrong, it's dumb and it's ignorant.

[/QUOTE]

It's his highness that can't see that. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady began the game 5/15...  there were some obvious overthrows, but, in those first 15 throws, there were 5 drops.  Who knows what may have happened if not for the drops.  Brady does have some culpability to throw good passes, but, when he does, the receivers need to catch them.

Secondly, at critical times, it seemed the Cleveland defense just knew when to bull rush and overwhelm the line.  A case in point..  in the 3rd quarter, I believe, the Pats had an incomplete pass on which there was a flag, Cleveled declined the penalty, 2nd and 10.  Next play, Cleveland bull rushes and sacks Brady for an 8 yard loss.  Cleveland just knew on 2nd and 10 it would be a pass play.  Overall, the results of that possession put the Pats out of FG range.

[/QUOTE]

No, there were not 5 drops.  Drops are not diving catches which are not caught.  Got it?

Vereen dropped one and Boyce dropped one and the Boyce one was not a good throw. He was wide open and Brady threw it a bit too far out in front. Hit the target, but I'll give you that one just to play along.

So, we got 2 drops. 2.

I don't want media homers on the air like Steve Tasker seeing the same thing I see (and others with Brady), calling it like it is and then you or others calling them "drops".

You don't dive for balls and have them be drops, dopey.

So tired of these lies and special priviliges to protect Brady's legacy on the internet. He had a bad game. A real bad one like he had earlier in the year.

I thought he was past these flaws, but I was wrong.

[/QUOTE]

yes there were 5 drops on the first 15 passes, you lying troll!!!!

Not over thrown or underthrown.  Outright drops!

[/QUOTE]

Name them. I named 2.  If you don't name them, it looks like you're trolling.  Bolding or changing font won't be an effective counter here.

[/QUOTE]

Zip your filthy smelly troll mouth Megatool. Even the announcers called out 5 drops at his 15 pass attempt mark.

We're not going to let you try and cloud the issue with your lying and deceptions.

[/QUOTE]

stop it babe. Facts just get in the way.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

An apology?  Brady gave up what could have been the game losing drive, twice.  He should be cut.... if it weren't for the 40 mil he is still owed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Why would they apologize now. They never learn. They bashed him in the Broncos game too. Heck Rusty, Sobchak and a few others were rooting like heck for Brady to throw an int at the end so people wouldn't call them on it.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Didn't see the game.  Was watching the colts get skrued by the refs until they cried uncle, but looking at the play by play, it looks like Brady dinked and dunked his way to his last minute TD's plus some ref help. 

So my question is - was Brady the reason for the pats win or all of the YAC and ref help?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Didn't see the game.  Was watching the colts get skrued by the refs until they cried uncle, but looking at the play by play, it looks like Brady dinked and dunked his way to his last minute TD's plus some ref help. 

So my question is - was Brady the reason for the pats win or all of the YAC and ref help?

[/QUOTE]

Troll alert.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to VeritasMD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Troll alert.

[/QUOTE]
    non answer

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This. Also, I as well as others are no lesser fans of the Patriots AND Tom Brady for pointing out that he is not playing well at all in a game.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you as well as others are exactly lesser fans "for pointing out that he is not playing well at all in a game". Because he was playing just fine.

You, and those like you, need to stop thinking that if Brady doesn't overcome numerous dropped passes and poor protection, that he is playing badly. You have all become completely dependent on the drug, "Brady will bail out every sucky thing about my team". Sometimes he will, sometimes he won't. But if he doesn't, that does not mean he is personally playing badly.

[/QUOTE]

Coming from you, this doesn't concern me. Brady did not play well for almost 3 quarters. Yes, the o-line was not good and that can definitely attribute to some of Brady's poor plays. However, you can't blame every little thing that Brady does not do well on the O-Line and/or the receivers.

Then he turned it around and was lights out afterwards...and I couldn't be happier. The Pats are still hold the 2 seed at the moment thanks in large part to that turn around. It's pretty sad how much a poster can get bashed here by some people for saying one negative thing about Brady. News flash: Me saying Brady did not play well for most of the game is not me saying "BRADY SUX!!!"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Still the G.O.A.T.  Trolls exposed on the game thread

[/QUOTE]

The refs gave you the game so shut the hell up loser!   Gronk is done for the season so the Patriots are done!

[/QUOTE]

Did you write that with a SMILE on your face?  I can see that from you!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LMAO.

Mels-witless is SO DESPARATE - HE HAS RESORTED BACK TO NAME CALLING AND POSTING PICTURES BECAUSE BRADY HELPED THE PATRIOTS WIN TODAY.

mels-witless + crusty + BB = 3 way jerk circle

BB + Brady = 3 SB wins and 2 SB appearances

[/QUOTE]

BB + Brady = CHEATERS!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Waaaaaaaa......the Patriots won.....waaaaaa!

Sections
Shortcuts