I think a few of you owe Tom Brady and apology

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: I think a few of you owe Tom Brady and apology

I find it hilarious when pats fans call out their Oline.  Aside from Brady one of this team's constants has been their oline play.  Its always amusing when they have one of their few bad games and the brady board gets apoplectic. 

there isn't a single quarterback in the league that has had as much time in a clean pocket as Brady over the years. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to coolade2's comment:

I didn't post anything but this was one of  his worst games this year until the comeback...

Wrong. The O-line was horrendous.

Blame Nate Solder

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Didn't see the game.  Was watching the colts get skrued by the refs until they cried uncle

^ The LIAR squeals like an Indy piglet when the shoe is on the other foot.

Now go abuse that female trainer doll of yours loser.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

wow

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Brady began the game 5/15...  there were some obvious overthrows, but, in those first 15 throws, there were 5 drops.  Who knows what may have happened if not for the drops.  Brady does have some culpability to throw good passes, but, when he does, the receivers need to catch them.

Secondly, at critical times, it seemed the Cleveland defense just knew when to bull rush and overwhelm the line.  A case in point..  in the 3rd quarter, I believe, the Pats had an incomplete pass on which there was a flag, Cleveled declined the penalty, 2nd and 10.  Next play, Cleveland bull rushes and sacks Brady for an 8 yard loss.  Cleveland just knew on 2nd and 10 it would be a pass play.  Overall, the results of that possession put the Pats out of FG range.

No, there were not 5 drops.  Drops are not diving catches which are not caught.  Got it?

Vereen dropped one and Boyce dropped one and the Boyce one was not a good throw. He was wide open and Brady threw it a bit too far out in front. Hit the target, but I'll give you that one just to play along.

So, we got 2 drops. 2.

I don't want media homers on the air like Steve Tasker seeing the same thing I see (and others with Brady), calling it like it is and then you or others calling them "drops".

You don't dive for balls and have them be drops, dopey.

So tired of these lies and special priviliges to protect Brady's legacy on the internet. He had a bad game. A real bad one like he had earlier in the year.

I thought he was past these flaws, but I was wrong.

yes there were 5 drops on the first 15 passes, you lying troll!!!!

Not over thrown or underthrown.  Outright drops!

Name them. I named 2.  If you don't name them, it looks like you're trolling.  Bolding or changing font won't be an effective counter here.

Zip your filthy smelly troll mouth Megatool. Even the announcers called out 5 drops at his 15 pass attempt mark.

We're not going to let you try and cloud the issue with your lying and deceptions.

stop it babe. Facts just get in the way.

As I say, facts to him are like sunshine to a vampire.

Sections
Shortcuts