I think Brady requested Moss be cut loose

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Re: I think Brady requested Moss be cut loose

I never stated it as a fact, it's an opinion. It is speculation. You are all correct. What in my post suggests that what I said was anything other than opinion? 

However, now that things are starting to come out in the press today, it looks clearer and clearer that there wasn't a lot of love between Moss and Brady, and it's likely (likely doesn't mean a fact folks) that Brady wanted him gone. Those who thought the team was better with Moss are wrong about that. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Can you change thread titles on here?  I swear when I read this thread and posted on it earlier the thread title was "Brady requested Moss to be cut loose."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

The trouble with moss is, once you get it, it infects your whole lawn.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: I think Brady requested Moss be cut loose:
    In Response to Re: I think Brady requested Moss be cut loose : In an interview I heard on 98.5 The Sports Hub, Brady said he may have been forcing it to Moss too much in the Jets game. He said forced it too much in the Jets game, which means he has been forcing it to Moss in other games too. 
    Posted by rtuinila

You do realize that Brady is the franchise QB and not Moss, right? Brady doesn't have to do anything for Moss. Look, Moss is gone and I don't really care. But there's no need to try to drag him through the mud. He wanted a contract, BB knew he wasn't going to resign him, BB got what he could for him. 

Why are you trying to bash Moss? Only a few guys have called BB an idiot for the trade, stop attacking Moss. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: I think Brady requested Moss be cut loose:
    BTW Mighty I stopped looking like 15mins after starting to read articles from almost 3 years back so I'm still sticking to it's what I remember him saying but feel free to say I made it up if you want to since I don't feel like searching for the direct quote.
    Posted by PatsEng

OK well sorry but I don't believe it for a second.  If Brady said that it would have been a big deal and we all would have talked about it to no end but I have no memory of this whatsoever.  And I really don't remember Brady targetting Moss all that much in the Super Bowl - it looked like he was trying for everyone but the Giants somehow managed to cover our receivers really well and get great pressure.  And Brady was injured ... too bad.

Sections
Shortcuts