I think I'd rather play Denver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I think I'd rather play Denver

Beside's the fact that it's Manning in a post season game.

If Ridley can avoid fumbling, and maintain the Blount-Ridley rotation...I think this Pats offense can absolutely gas the Denver D in the high altitude.

If Collins can continue his excellent play, I think I can feel good about him covering Julius Thomas.

I also believe in momentum, and I think beating the highest scoring offense of all time on the road will do wonders for a potential Super Bowl game. And will be huge for when we play, who I believe as the top 2 teams in the NFL right now, SEA or SF

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: I think I'd rather play Denver

I want to

1) because the hardest road to the SB can always help

2) I'm superstitous and am afraid of a hot 6 seed coming into the Razor again for the AFCCG

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

Put me on the other side. I'd rather have the home game against the Chargers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I was just thinking, with this running game, I dont care who we play or where.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Naw, Chargers in NE would be perfect.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Does'nt matter Next team up

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Chargers!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I want to

1) because the hardest road to the SB can always help

2) I'm superstitous and am afraid of a hot 6 seed coming into the Razor again for the AFCCG

[/QUOTE]

Agree with the first post...with a decimiated defense...I think a win over the best offense would do wonders for confidence.

And in general, I think quality road wins do wonders for a teams overal psyche...and the Super Bowl is pretty much a road game for both teams.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Could care less, but I want Peyton to get another round 1 elimination.

So to Chargers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I do think Id rather have a home game than not. Although, beating Gomer out west would be particularly sweet, esp here in Colts country.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Give me the Chargers at home-it would be their THIRD road game--@ Cinci-@ Denver @ NE-they would be gased!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Give me the Chargers at home-it would be their THIRD road game--@ Cinci-@ Denver @ NE-they would be gased!

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  9-0 at home this season.  Why not 10-0!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

SD... one more home game. Not ready to put the tailgate equipment away for the year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Could care less, but I want Peyton to get another round 1 elimination.

So to Chargers.

[/QUOTE]

This. With our run gam any team would fear it and also have to game plan for Brady dropping 3 or more TDs on them. 

God, I'd just love for the Chargers to destroy the Broncos and find a few INTs against the choker.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Ridley can avoid fumbling, and maintain the Blount-Ridley rotation...I think this Pats offense can absolutely gas the Denver D in the high altitude.

If Collins can continue his excellent play, I think I can feel good about him covering Julius Thomas.

I also believe in momentum, and I think beating the highest scoring offense of all time on the road will do wonders for a potential Super Bowl game. And will be huge for when we play, who I believe as the top 2 teams in the NFL right now, SEA or SF

[/QUOTE]

not me. denver and manning are still dangerous  especially in denver. rather play at home.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

I don't care. If they keep doing what they did today, Pats will win against either one.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'd rather the Pats play at home.  That said, if they can keep this running game on track I like their chances against anyone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd rather the Pats play at home.  That said, if they can keep this running game on track I like their chances against anyone.

[/QUOTE]
    They better keep running they don't have any wr's other than J. Edleman. The rest are too dinged up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Brady 0-2 in Denver in playoffs...we want the HOME game against SD

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady 0-2 in Denver in playoffs...we want the HOME game against SD

[/QUOTE]

Agree. Home field trumps opponent. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Be nice to have a third AFCCG at Foxborough.

If we have to go to Denver, I think we use the same game plan of Blount, Blount, Blount.

I still worry when I see Ridley running.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Interesting post.

On the discussion posted "Go Chargers" I commented about how so many Pats fans would rather face a team that defeated the Broncos in Denver, somehow thinking that same team won't get the job done against the Pats.  That's like wishing for the Pats to face the hottest team in the playoffs, isn't it?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to DonHa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does'nt matter Next team up

[/QUOTE]

This is a better attitude.  Regardless of the opponent, you have to have confidence the Pats can defeat any team they face in the AFCCG regardless of where.

Sections
Shortcuts