I think it's time for the Pats to start playing dirty football again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

I think it's time for the Pats to start playing dirty football again

The last three playoff losses have been to teams that have played an extremely physical version of football....over the edge.  It's time the Pats return to that version of football.

An eye for an eye

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

Re: I think it's time for the Pats to start playing dirty football again

In response to jaxpat's comment:

The last three playoff losses have been to teams that have played an extremely physical version of football....over the edge.  It's time the Pats return to that version of football.

An eye for an eye

When Mulligen got called for the offensive pass interference on a p*ssy push of the db....hell he should've blown his as* up.  I'm tired of watching my team called for touch fouls while other teams get away with murder and no calls.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

An eye for an eye

When Mulligen got called for the offensive pass interference on a p*ssy push of the db....hell he should've blown his as* up.  I'm tired of watching my team called for touch fouls while other teams get away with murder and no calls.

Agreed, although it was Hooman not Mulligan. All of Brady's problems started in 2005 with the pass first/shotgun spread base.

Offense looks tough, balanced, etc, and then it doesn't when they fail to try to establish a run with a lead back in between the tackles. Every time.

Talib gets whacked on a PI call and nothing. Hooman runs a route and brushes the LB and it's PI.

Laughable.

yup nothing to lose...everyone outside of NE hates the Pats anyway. 

Actually, there is something to lose...respect...with this pus-sie footing around the Pats are not longer feared by anyone. Those Bronos recievers did what they wanted with no worries...out DB's actually were more in peril.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Bernard Pollard

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Yes, it is that time.

NFL is changing. High power offense was the big thing as New Orleans and Green Bay won their SB.

Now, it is about psychical defense, running backs, and quality WRs such the Bengals and SF.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Bernard Pollard

Or Donte Whitner

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Bernard Pollard

Or Donte Whitner

hell yes. totally forgot about him. I wrote him on my list last night too. one of those two preferably

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Bernard Pollard

Or Donte Whitner

hell yes. totally forgot about him. I wrote him on my list last night too. one of those two preferably

Yes we need an enforcer in the secondary....someone who strikes fear in the receivers.....so what we take a personal foul penalty from time to time....hell the Ravens won the SB last season and their secondary was playing over the edge all the time.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baffle. Show Baffle's posts

Are we really entertaining the Patriot Killing Bernard Pollard onto our roster to hit our starting O in practice day in and day out? The guy who took out Brady, Welker, Gronkowski, and Ridley? I'm pretty sure half the squad will go to IR just for standing on the same field with him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Come on guys I hate to say it but the better team won the other day.Pats got out played defense giving up 8 mins a drive.As for calls Pats got away with a few to and for Welker hit it was clean hard nose football hit all was at the recievers hands when the hit occured so it was just a blocking route.am starting to understand why people dont like us Pats fans the entitled Pats do no wrong and ver team does it all.Hey just say next year we got it and move on.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

So you are admitting that this was a part of their recent past history?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Theres a difference from playing hard noe football and plain out dirty ,a team can be physical without being dirty.What do you guys want another bounty gate?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Come on guys I hate to say it but the better team won the other day.Pats got out played defense giving up 8 mins a drive.As for calls Pats got away with a few to and for Welker hit it was clean hard nose football hit all was at the recievers hands when the hit occured so it was just a blocking route.am starting to understand why people dont like us Pats fans the entitled Pats do no wrong and ver team does it all.Hey just say next year we got it and move on.

I agree whole heartedly the best team won......all I'm saying the last three playoff loses the Pats played teams who were more physical and at times played over the edge.  We need to establish more of a physical presence on the field and if it means taking a personal foul penalty from time to time so be it.

Regarding the hit on Talib......according to the letter of the rule a WR cannot block prior to the catch....that is offensive pass interference.....no difference than the Hooman PI penalty....at least he didn't try and injure someone

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Theres a difference from playing hard noe football and plain out dirty ,a team can be physical without being dirty.What do you guys want another bounty gate?

Hey is a picture of your wife?  nice

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I keep seeing posts from PapaJohns fan, I find this interesting.  I think he is probably a Jets troll trying to get some here to feel the pain the Jets fans feel after every season.  It isn't working, there is a big difference between Jets seasons and Patriots seasons, lmao!!

How sad if he is really a Broncos fan, instead of sharing in on his own teams forums as they prepare for the Super Bowl he is spending his time on another teams fan site.  I mean really, why not at least be over on the Seahawks site talking smack.  Gotta be a Jets fan. Hahaha!  What a tool.

P.S.  PapaJohns pizza blows. LOL!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I keep seeing posts from PapaJohns fan, I find this interesting.  I think he is probably a Jets troll trying to get some here to feel the pain the Jets fans feel after every season.  It isn't working, there is a big difference between Jets seasons and Patriots seasons, lmao!!

How sad if he is really a Broncos fan, instead of sharing in on his own teams forums as they prepare for the Super Bowl he is spending his time on another teams fan site.  I mean really, why not at least be over on the Seahawks site talking smack.  Gotta be a Jets fan. Hahaha!  What a tool.

P.S.  PapaJohns pizza blows. LOL!

I put Papa John on ignore list.....besides the pizza sucks

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

An eye for an eye

For six years Bill B taught Welker how to play. Now the teacher is upset because Welker was such a good student. Bill B should be inducted into the hall of shame.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:

That is so funny !!!

Sections
Shortcuts