I think Seau should be signed just for his leadership and to help coach this changing defense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

I think Seau should be signed just for his leadership and to help coach this changing defense

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: I think Seau should be signed just for his leadership and to help coach this changing defense

Why not just bring Bruschi on as an associate coach? I mean I like Seau too, but I don't think BB will bring him back this year. That's to far fetched.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: I think Seau should be signed just for his leadership and to help coach this changing defense

Bruschi needs a year off from football with his family.....Maybe he will come back  next season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

There's a reason why you don't get paid by the Patriots to think.

What's the deal with starting a thread and posting a . ?  At least repost your thread question.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

lol

okay Kmax ; )

I do think Bruschi or Seau would be a great addition to the coaching staff. This defense is changing and I think pees could use all the help he can get

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

In Response to Re: I think Seau should be signed just for his leadership and to help coach this changing defense:
    [QUOTE]lol okay Kmax ; )  I do think Bruschi or Seau would be a great addition to the coaching staff. This defense is changing and I think pees could use all the help he can get
    Posted by steve1581[/QUOTE]

Great thinking.  Your Hired.