I think thr league just said uh oh

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I think thr league just said uh oh

TB is Tb, zGronk is Gronk, JA is JA, and our rookie wide outs make big time catches and we can run the ball.

One game is not enough , but BBs history is his teams get better and better as the season goes on

I m not saying we are there yet,

just saying

once for a change, let the other teams start worrying about the Pats This year

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: I think thr league just said uh oh

It's just too bad that Defensive players are dropping like flys. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

JA? Did you wed Edelman and Amendola? Anyway, the league will know fear when Shane Vareen can add his dynamic speed to strike real fear into the heart of DCs.

BB needs to coach up his defense,  but Soap ought to help with the rush defense as he continues to get acclimated with our schemes. Talib returns to help with the coverage and, possibly, Armstead's activation ought to help.

Dont forget Leon Washington making our KR as dynamic as our PR game with Edelman.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Don't the Pats have a crazy November/ December winning percentage over the past 3 years. I thought I heard Nantz say something like 21-2. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't the Pats have a crazy November/ December winning percentage over the past 3 years. I thought I heard Nantz say something like 21-2. 

[/QUOTE]

exactly...  THe stat is that the Pats have only lost 1 game in the second half of the season since 2010. 

2010... 8-0

2011... 8-0

2012... 7-1

2013... 1-0

total 24-1.   Only loss was to Sanfrancisco 49ers in the rain at foxboro last year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

TB is Tb, zGronk is Gronk, JA is JA, and our rookie wide outs make big time catches and we can run the ball.

One game is not enough , but BBs history is his teams get better and better as the season goes on

I m not saying we are there yet,

just saying

once for a change, let the other teams start worrying about the Pats This year

[/QUOTE]

Good Post.  The players have been there but Brady and MCD haven't put it together until yesterday.   Gronk does make a huge difference, for sure.  but with Brady at his best this is a scary offense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

JA? Did you wed Edelman and Amendola? Anyway, the league will know fear when Shane Vareen can add his dynamic speed to strike real fear into the heart of DCs.

BB needs to coach up his defense,  but Soap ought to help with the rush defense as he continues to get acclimated with our schemes. Talib returns to help with the coverage and, possibly, Armstead's activation ought to help.

Dont forget Leon Washington making our KR as dynamic as our PR game with Edelman.

yes i did lol - i meant DA is DA but didnt want to forget JE and i did

[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts