I thought it was just against us

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: I thought it was just against us

In Response to Re: I thought it was just against us:
    Stop your cryan you bunch of babies! We beat you fair and square. I have never met a bigger bunch of whiners. Your coach cheats when ever he gets a chance and your complaining about about a call. We are the best team and when this year is over we will be the Best Team Ever!
    Posted by coltsbabe4ever

"A call" oinker?   How about "A Call" every single time the Colts are getting their AZZES kicked?  Who cheats?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Stop your cryan you bunch of babies! We beat you fair and square. I have never met a bigger bunch of whiners. Your coach cheats when ever he gets a chance and your complaining about about a call. We are the best team and when this year is over we will be the Best Team Ever!
    Posted by coltsbabe4ever

babe LMFAO ! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soyi3oy. Show soyi3oy's posts

What I find ridiculous is that Pats' fans of all people complain about refs when there have literally been two rules created because of Tom Brady. The all-too-infamous tuck rule and the more recent no-touching-the-QB-below the knees rule.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

It is obvious that anytime the Colts need to come back in a game all they need to do is throw a deep pass and they will get the PI call...
    Posted by paesan59

I actually believe that the Pats' conversion to a pass first team was that BB thought they'd get the same PI calls that we all saw Indy got going all the way back to four years ago.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

What I find ridiculous is that Pats' fans of all people complain about refs when there have literally been two rules created because of Tom Brady. The all-too-infamous tuck rule and the more recent no-touching-the-QB-below the knees rule.
    Posted by soyi3oy

You don't have your facts straight.  Do you even know what the tuck rule was?

Sections
Shortcuts