I want to congratulate all of our forum members...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I want to congratulate all of our forum members...

...it has been weeks since I've seen one of us correct someone's spelling and/or grammar.

Take a bow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: I want to congratulate all of our forum members...

Your missing an apostrophe.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to "Re: I want to congratulate all of our forum members...":
    Your missing an apostrophe. Posted by TrueChamp
    Lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Hear! Hear!

Or is that, Here! Here!?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Yeah, yeah, yeah, nice try, but...LOL.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

You are suppose to start a sentance with a caqpital letter.......:) 

I know some people just don't get it!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I used the dot-dot-dot thingy to continue the phrase.

However, the phrase is fractured.  I should have started the remainder with "because".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: I want to congratulate all of our forum members...:
    That rabbit is proper fukced. Did I spell that wrong?
    Posted by TrueChamp

Not according to the mod.

And I would like to add, kids - do not attempt this at home.  These are highly-trained professional hare on a closed course.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

When and where do you use the words someones or someone's? ?

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Someones is never used.

Someone's can either be possessive (someone's car, someone's phone, etc.) or a contraction of someone and is (someone's at the door.)
    100% 1 Vote
    • 1 person rated this as good

Other Answers (2)

• "Someone's" may be used in two different ways: the first way is when you want to say something belongs to someone, eg, "someone's possession" or "is that someone's hat?"; the second way is when you're using the apostrophe to indicate missing letters (called a contraction), eg, instead of saying "someone is showing off" you say "someone's showing off".

"Someones" is listed in the dictionary as the plural (ie, more than one) of "someone" so you can have a single someone or two someones, eg, "there was someone hiding behind the cupboard" and "the someones were in trouble".

Hope that helps.

Edit: Following on from the two other answerers (Neil and Baby Kangaroo), there is actually a dictionary definition showing "someones" as being the plural of "someone" but they are both correct in saying it is never (or rarely) used as it is somewhat antiquated.
      0% 0 Votes
    • As Baby Kangaroo said, 'someones' is never used because there is no plural for 'someone'.
      0% 0 Votes

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: I want to congratulate all of our forum members... : Not according to the mod. And I would like to add, kids - do not attempt this at home.  These are highly-trained professional hare on a closed course.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

Agreed...  But if one were to look at it from the male rabbt's perspective A-lone... well- I'm just sayin', I've seen uglier rabbits...looks like he came away witha nice piece'a tail right there, all things considerin'.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Laz, when hare start looking good to you...well, you know, the whole ex-g/f thing, mybe it's time to get out there in circulation.  Too much Nature, is all I'm sayin'.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The game can't come fast enough.Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Yeah, I am all chatted out.  At least Media Day had some fun moments.

I was thinking that - when asked about the health of his ankle - Gronk could  have ablely made a joke out of the focus by claiming he is great, all great, because doctors surgically replaced his bum ankle and foot with a cyborg substitute ankle/foot combo, saying they had the man, they had the technology...
    It would have given the media something to print w/o revealing anything about his health.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Because spelling and grammar don't count.  And correcting erroneous posts is evil.  Is that the point, here?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Because spelling and grammar don't count.  And correcting erroneous posts is evil.  Is that the point, here?
    Posted by Davedsone

"Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Laz, when hare start looking good to you...well, you know, the whole ex-g/f thing, mybe it's time to get out there in circulation.  Too much Nature , is all I'm sayin'.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

LMAO!!  I'm honestly tellin' you, I didn't even remember writing this (or opening this thread).  D#mn st#pid fake Absolute Time- Yea, yea- like you don't bend, and twist, and speed up, and stop and go backwards and stuff like THAT, pssh sure-!   Half hour conversations from 5 or 20 years ago, but still unsure if I can recall anything that happened last night...I really gotta start drinkin' again.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

thats an elypsis...  a trailing thought left for the reader to interpret

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

thats an elypsis...  a trailing thought left for the reader to interpret
    Posted by jcour382

That's what I thought, but I always want to call an ampersand an "elypsis", so I used "thingy" instead.  Sadly, I have a journalism degree. But I really do have dyslexia, which make recall of spelling and such a challenge.

Is that how it is really spelled, "elipsis"?  It doesn't clear Spellcheck.

Oh, hey...almost forgot.  There is a game this Sunday.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ruckus93. Show Ruckus93's posts

Your missing an apostrophe.
    Posted by TrueChamp

So r u

Sections
Shortcuts